2120 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

haha, you never know.

Comment

bhai log, resale ka kya ho raha hai. What's the current rate? I heard the Assotech studio's are selling at 6K + in the same sector. Is the transfer Open now?

Comment

Ready to move flat if Today Ridge

I received a mail saying that Ready to move flats are available in Today Ridge?

DO you any contact no. of a reliable broker?

Comment

Originally posted by b_bachchan View Post

Ready to move? May be it means: Flats from Investors who are ready to move out
          Last edited by fatichar; November 4 2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

No way...even though whitewash has begun for one of the towers, possession in a liveable condition is a good year away. The builder is hopeful of possession in May next year for the same phase I but other basic facilities would take time for sure.

Comment

Structure is still not ready...how comes to Ready to move. very slow construction progress.
              Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              Ready to move? May be it means: Flats from Investors who are ready to move out

Comment

Structure is ready for all phase 1 towers and external plaster is nearing completion. Work on basement work is going at good pace simultaneously. Though the progress was very slow till last year, Builder has done very well since...

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
                  Structure is ready for all phase 1 towers and external plaster is nearing completion. Work on basement work is going at good pace simultaneously. Though the progress was very slow till last year, Builder has done very well since...
                  Builder has done very well since the last 12 months or so-You can see great progress in almost all towers.That is what counts in Today's world (no puns intended!)

Comment

Too good response "Ready to move? May be it means: Flats from Investors who are ready to move out"

On serious note -- yes, the progress is very good since last one year or so and I see the possession starting by August 2013, in phases.

Comment

Rtm

Originally posted by b_bachchan View Post

This is nothing but the dealer's language . . . when I was searching property, then they were convincing me that if a house is going to be deliver in 6 months to 12 months , then they consider it RTM . . . what a joke !

On a serious note , this is a good project in a decent location . .

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X