Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1836 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ansh

Its only the excavation that is complete. They have not started with the basement work after completing the excavation some 6-7 months back.

All I know is that there was some ground's soil issue for tower R and they were in a dilemma whether to go for G+24 floors or less. I am not sure if they have got the approval or not.

I completely agree that they are going good with Phase I work but does that qualify for either not starting the work at all in some phase II towers like R and P or going slow with some others in Phase II like A and Q.

I am afraid that TRR might not want to work on Phase II until the delivery of Phase I. And if this is the case then it might take another 3-4 quarters. I am sure that this malpractice would definitely tarnish the image of this already troubled builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SaurabhS
    Hi Ansh
    Its only the excavation that is complete. They have not started with the basement work after completing the excavation some 6-7 months back.
    All I know is that there was some ground's soil issue for tower R and they were in a dilemma whether to go for G+24 floors or less. I am not sure if they have got the approval or not.
    I completely agree that they are going good with Phase I work but does that qualify for either not starting the work at all in some phase II towers like R and P or going slow with some others in Phase II like A and Q.
    I am afraid that TRR might not want to work on Phase II until the delivery of Phase I. And if this is the case then it might take another 3-4 quarters. I am sure that this malpractice would definitely tarnish the image of this already troubled builder

Dear Saurabh,
    you answered your question yourself. They will wait till the time FAR is 5 or something and then will make 60 story iconic tower to kill the project . once the basement is done then i dont think they can increase the hight..or floor . so wait for the announcement of iconic tower from TRR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajasahab
    Dear Saurabh,
    you answered your question yourself. They will wait till the time FAR is 5 or something and then will make 60 story iconic tower to kill the project . once the basement is done then i dont think they can increase the hight..or floor . so wait for the announcement of iconic tower from TRR.

I doubt this will happen. Either way, I feel its better to wait for company's feedback. What you are saying can scare of current flat owners of this tower as these assumptions may well be assumptions. Incomplete knowledge is dangerous.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SaurabhS
    They do not give a reason.. They simply say they dont know as to when would the work start. They rather ask me to contact and pressurize their higher management to get this information ..Its seriously weird...
    As per the contract they should deliver the possession within 30 months from the start of the contract and it has already been 9 months with ZERO work..
    Senior members- I request you to please reply...
    Im almost sure that there are members from TRR as well in this forum..request them to please reply

This is really very sad.. Actually the situation in the market is that of excess inventory and less buyers and builders have launched so many projects and loan from banks to builders has also become difficult now.. Thats the reason, builders are delaying the projects..
    CommentQuote
  • Any builder is asking 30 months these days..add to that 6 months written in the contract.

36 months is the official time. add to that actual delay which can be anywhere from 6 months to 3 years..

that is true for any project in the area.
    3c Lotus Boulevard, 3c lotus panache eldeco sharnam, logix or paras.

Be realistic... even phase 1 towers - B.C.D Can't be delivered till 2013 end.
    and for towers I . K.L 2014 mid looks realistic
    CommentQuote
  • gkohli2809, thanks for your estimates. I wanted to track the progress of my Phase 1 tower as I haven't had a chance to visit the site in a long time but found this: Welcome to Today Homes

Has somebody else noticed that its incredibly hard to tell which tower has reached what milestone? These are just random collection of pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower B to E (phase 1 towers) are not there among the pictures. Tower O, N, K, L (tentative phase 1 towers) can be seen in some pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Development Around Ridge Residency

Friends ...
    If any of you had recently visited the place ..i had some questions;-
    1. How is the area around the society coming up ???
    2. What is the occupancy level of the Noida Authority Flats in vicinity?
    3. What about he new commercial buildings coming up around the society??
    4. What about the Authority Office and Market near the society???

Thanks in Advance
    AMIT...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit2012
    Friends ...
    If any of you had recently visited the place ..i had some questions;-
    1. How is the area around the society coming up ???
    2. What is the occupancy level of the Noida Authority Flats in vicinity?
    3. What about he new commercial buildings coming up around the society??
    4. What about the Authority Office and Market near the society???

Thanks in Advance
    AMIT...

1, 2. Around the society are NA flats and houses. The last time I went there, 7-8 families were already residing.
    3. Amongst offices, you would see many people driving in and out daily. The SEZ is completely functional here and a few companies have bought office space (entire floors). I can't remember the name though as its been a few weeks. You can find commute quite easily also as I saw some rikshaw vallas right outside the office vicinity. Also a chai wala who seems to be the "happening place" during office hours LOL
    4. The NA market is planned right outside TRR adjacent to the NA houses. Nobody knows for sure when its process will start.

I have another visit planned this week and if I do end up going, will share the latest.
    CommentQuote
  • There are around 50 families staying in duplexes now. No possession yet for LIG flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolatta

3. Amongst offices, you would see many people driving in and out daily. The SEZ is completely functional here and a few companies have bought office space (entire floors).

As per one of my friend who works in Steria there are over 5K people working in SEZ.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolatta
    1, 2. Around the society are NA flats and houses. The last time I went there, 7-8 families were already residing.
    3. Amongst offices, you would see many people driving in and out daily. The SEZ is completely functional here and a few companies have bought office space (entire floors). I can't remember the name though as its been a few weeks. You can find commute quite easily also as I saw some rikshaw vallas right outside the office vicinity. Also a chai wala who seems to be the "happening place" during office hours LOL
    4. The NA market is planned right outside TRR adjacent to the NA houses. Nobody knows for sure when its process will start.

I have another visit planned this week and if I do end up going, will share the latest.

Thanks Coolatta...

I think things are really shaping up well around the sector.....
    Someone wrote that there are already 5000 people working in the SEZ.
    That would mean at full capacity more than 20000 people working around the area.With the market and other things planned ....sure looks to be great future prospects for the sectors.......

I think my investement is all set to earn great returns ...........
    AMIT.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit2012
    Thanks Coolatta...

I think things are really shaping up well around the sector.....
    Someone wrote that there are already 5000 people working in the SEZ.
    That would mean at full capacity more than 20000 people working around the area.With the market and other things planned ....sure looks to be great future prospects for the sectors.......

I think my investement is all set to earn great returns ...........
    AMIT.....

I agree. I feel this area has very good short-term gains (2-4 years). After that, I am not sure as it depends solely on the maintenance, construction quality and gentry.

I wanted to resell my unit last month and my broker said "abhi yeh fal dene wala hai abhi isko hold karo." Its one of the rare instances of me being in agreement with him. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for a 2BHK+study in the same at good location.
    CommentQuote
  • Ggarora2 tell abt rates AI
    CommentQuote