Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    sir there is always a differebce in buy and sell price quoted by dealers. do factor in this.

Agreed. This is quite a grey area. The best way to find out is by calling 1-2 dealers and to ask them buy/sell price. We can factor in the difference to know the average market price.
    CommentQuote
  • I was specifically looking for lower floor flats since last 2 weeks. Tried aggressively in both TRR and LBC.
    Best rate I got in lower floors in TRR after negotiations was 4600 for 3rd floor. 2nd/1st floor were around 4700. Corner/park facing are costlier.
    Best rate i got in LBC on 4th floor was around 4900 + green/park facing PLC.
    You may be right about the buyer/seller gap. Would have liked to explore but dropped the idea as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • There is an advertisement for 3800 on down payment in last week HT estate. if construction is in advance stages then 3800 is good deal rather than buying in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaj
    There is an advertisement for 3800 on down payment in last week HT estate. if construction is in advance stages then 3800 is good deal rather than buying in resale

This is for phase 2 towers I believe. Also, 3800 is the bsp in DP. There are other additional charges + parking to be included.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, 3800bsp downpayment is for phase 2 towers and comes to around 3800+375+3L+PLC. So, around 4500 after discount for 3rd/2nd floor.
    CommentQuote
  • The builder is raising rates on 18th of Feb. This hike is mainly for phase II.
    As mostly all Phase - I flats are sold out.

Resale prices are also expected to rise in line with the hike by the Builder.
    Expected rise in price is 200 ruppee and may be some rise in additional charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news DLF super mall soon opening in Noida
    Mall of India | DLF Mall of India | Largest Mall of India

Place your bets:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj21k
    Good news DLF super mall soon opening in Noida
    Mall of India | DLF Mall of India | Largest Mall of India

Place your bets:)

How is this news related to TRR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sinundoer
    When I enquired about the resales here, was getting around 4700+/-100 all inclusive for phase 1 lower floor flats. +50 for park facing.

According to an advertisement recently, the fresh flats are available in 3800 bsp, so resale must be around 4000/- including all

I have been looking for an under-construction flat since last 6 months. i have spoken to many brokers, dealers, experts and i am surprised to find that in last 6 months, rates have not moved at all in many projects.. The unit which i was getting 6 months back is available at the same price range even today..

I dont know this may be due to lack of demand or slowdown in economy or access supply or whatever. Now i have started thinking that should i invest in real estate or should i put my money in stock markets and get better returns

Prices in fresh booking have increased but resale prices have not moved since quite a time. Experts please share your views
    CommentQuote
  • I wished you were right REWizard/Mohit2013. Since, I am myself looking for a flat on e-way since a while. Except for Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic where there were some distress sellers initially, I haven't happened to see decline in deal prices I have been offered. May be with lot of flats nearing RTM stage, this will change.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sinundoer
    I wished you were right REWizard/Mohit123. Since, I am myself looking for a flat on e-way since a while. Except for Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic where there were some distress sellers initially, I haven't happened to see decline in deal prices I have been offered. May be with lot of flats nearing RTM stage, this will change.
    Regarding TRR, please see my previous messages and you would know why I mentioned about ~4500+PLC rates for phase 1.

Sinunder, have a look carefully and talk with various brokers. Rates really have not moved up for the last couple of months.
    CommentQuote
  • thx delhite, i have very specific requirement for Park facing, lower floor flats, preferably, a corner flat. And premium locations in even average societies seem hard to get at flexible rates. Anyways, I am still searching for projects in 134, 135, 137, 168 and hope to get much better deals by this year oct-dec period when around 7 projects may have RTM coming up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REWizard
    According to an advertisement recently, the fresh flats are available in 3800 bsp, so resale must be around 4000/- including all

What you are seeing in the ad is 3800bsp, that too in DP for Phase 2 towers which will be offered in possession after Phase 1 has been fully delivered. There are other charges too (375 + 3L parking). What you have said may be possible if somebody is selling their unit in DP. I doubt CLP would be around the number you have said. There is certain level of speculation though, no matter how educated. We won't know the real picture until we shop around.

Phase 1 - I can tell you for sure getting any unit in 4000AI is out of the picture.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    Sinunder, have a look carefully and talk with various brokers. Rates really have not moved up for the last couple of months.

I agree with you. Last few months, RE prices have stayed quite stable. TRR is going to see another price hike in 2 days though, which is a long awaited one. Not sure how much of an increase its going to be. It was 150 last time. Progress wise, I do not know how much has been in Phase 2 towers, Phase 1 are in quite advanced stages.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolatta
    What you are seeing in the ad is 3800bsp, that too in DP for Phase 2 towers which will be offered in possession after Phase 1 has been fully delivered. There are other charges too (375 + 3L parking). What you have said may be possible if somebody is selling their unit in DP. I doubt CLP would be around the number you have said. There is certain level of speculation though, no matter how educated. We won't know the real picture until we shop around.

Phase 1 - I can tell you for sure getting any unit in 4000AI is out of the picture.

What is the current AI price? I am interested.
    CommentQuote