Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1824 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by coolatta
    What you are seeing in the ad is 3800bsp, that too in DP for Phase 2 towers which will be offered in possession after Phase 1 has been fully delivered. There are other charges too (375 + 3L parking). What you have said may be possible if somebody is selling their unit in DP. I doubt CLP would be around the number you have said. There is certain level of speculation though, no matter how educated. We won't know the real picture until we shop around.

Phase 1 - I can tell you for sure getting any unit in 4000AI is out of the picture.

Go on magic bricks site and search by property ID 11244990 in advanced search. Price per sq.ft. quoted is : Rs. 3,625. Advt posted on Feb 12, '13
    CommentQuote
  • That's a good find. Plan probably will be DP though and it comes out to be (3625 + 375 other charges) 4000 + parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raj009
    Go on magic bricks site and search by property ID 11244990 in advanced search. Price per sq.ft. quoted is : Rs. 3,625. Advt posted on Feb 12, '13

Probably such low rate has been posted by people who try to bring down the project....better to go with the deal and check if he is a genuine seller....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishbis99
    Probably such low rate has been posted by people who try to bring down the project....better to go with the deal and check if he is a genuine seller....

Yes, true or broker may have posted fake rates to lure customers/leads. I just found and posted here without verification. Prospect buyers may verify the truth and let the forum members know.
    CommentQuote
  • Revised rates:

Phase1 -- BSP --> 5200 (DP), 5300 (CLP)

Phase2 -- BSP --> 4100 (DP), 4550 (CLP)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by veer1979
    Revised rates:

is there any change in the other charges/car parking as well
    CommentQuote
  • TRR has become quite an expensive project. When I bought it, rates were still in low 4k but I am glad that I did. Hopefully this would nudge the resale prices upwards a bit?
    CommentQuote
  • Who says there is a recession and no Buyers in the market.

The kind of appreciation and rate has been increased by Today Homes , seems amazing to me .

Good work, Finally

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • It is really quite impressive that TRR is able to increase prices in such a scenerio, when the supply is much more than demand.

This speaks a lot about the potential of the project.....Value for Money...
    CommentQuote
  • We will see real appreciation once they deliver phase 1 towers, may be 4 or 6. Rates will increase for sure. When I bought almost 2 years back, my bench mark was 5 K at the time of possession, now it is much higer...I expect around 6.25 K (AI).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lokesh3
    We will see real appreciation once they deliver phase 1 towers, may be 4 or 6. Rates will increase for sure. When I bought almost 2 years back, my bench mark was 5 K at the time of possession, now it is much higer...I expect around 6.25 K (AI).

This might not be true for resale, my friend.

I think Todays has played a tremendous trick by increasing the rates of Phase 1 flats. Its a move in positive direction as far as appreciation is concerned,

Doing this will enable them to show a difference (probable profit in near future) of 1100/sqft to lure investors. They do not have much inventory left in Phase1 and doing so... will help them sell Phase2 towers quickly. Great move...

P.S. -- I am not negative on this project and am heavily invested. But know the tactics of builders today. Now, I am optimistic on the price trend.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by veer1979
    Revised rates:

kisko pagal bana rahe ho.. sabko pata hai about the advertisement of 3800 BSP ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    kisko pagal bana rahe ho.. sabko pata hai about the advertisement of 3800 BSP ;)

Rates were recently revised.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    This might not be true for resale, my friend.

I think Todays has played a tremendous trick by increasing the rates of Phase 1 flats. Its a move in positive direction as far as appreciation is concerned,

Doing this will enable them to show a difference (probable profit in near future) of 1100/sqft to lure investors. They do not have much inventory left in Phase1 and doing so... will help them sell Phase2 towers quickly. Great move...

P.S. -- I am not negative on this project and am heavily invested. But know the tactics of builders today. Now, I am optimistic on the price trend.

Do not worry dear. I menitoned the benchmark price at the time of possession of respective tower....rates under first handsale or resale for underconstruction property will always remain on the lower side be it phase 1 or 2......I am also an end customer, would remain with the project friend..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lokesh3
    Do not worry dear. I menitoned the benchmark price at the time of possession of respective tower....rates under first handsale or resale for underconstruction property will always remain on the lower side be it phase 1 or 2......I am also an end customer, would remain with the project friend..

Good to know that... will see you around after possession.
    CommentQuote