Last updated: 4 days ago
2120 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Originally posted by karthik2012 View Post
    ankur your understanding is incorrect.

i have been trying to negotiate a deal here because of the location and progress. i found an aprtment in tower k in resale but owner is not going below 4400AI. he was not going below 4500 earlier hut due to negotiations he has agreed to go 100 below.

what you are saying in not 3625 AI. it is 3625 + many other costs + you get a bad location unit due to most inventory being sold.
    @karthik @Ankur, 3625 is for towers in Phase 3 and is the BSP. Total cost including parking, PLC, EDC should be nearly 4200 to 4400 depending on PLCs. these towers have just been started. The towers in Phase 1 are structurally complete and are nearly at 4500 (AI) in resale with over 70% payment already made.

I suggest you to check the progress of towers for yourself at the site before making a decision. Please understand that most of the good location (my POV) are the ones facing the Ridge have already been booked, the new phase will overlook the SEZ.

I remember seeing this advert. since starting of this month... for God's sake, these guys should change something in that bland, plain Jane advert.

Is Today Group trying to build TRR as a brand that they haven even changed the color, font or wording in their advert. in last 2 years or they are planning a copyright on "prices revising soon"???

Comment

I am new in Noida RE.With relative seen this project after seeing their ad.Must say they were genuine.My relative has striked a deal of 4400 AI 4th Floor Park facing.They have asked further 18 months for delivery.

Comment

Leave the price discussion apart... I wish people get deals of 2500 All inclusive.

So, when should we expect the possession to start? I think it can start by next Diwali (I know I am being too optimistic... but if the construction continues with this pace, it might be possible).

Comment

Yes, phase 1 can be expected by Diwali next year. Builder is sticking to June.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
            I am new in Noida RE.With relative seen this project after seeing their ad.Must say they were genuine.My relative has striked a deal of 4400 AI 4th Floor Park facing.They have asked further 18 months for delivery.
            Can you share if it was a resale or original booking that you are talking about, also if you may share the tower?

Comment

kalindi kunj road from sector 135 is nearing completion i travelled about 7 kms on black tar road yesterday in my car (Maruti 800). the bridge in front of 135 is complete and will be inograted on 1 jan guys that make two good news in offer. i predict the resale price to be 5000 by march 13 and by june company price will be less then resale price .. i bet

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow View Post
                kalindi kunj road from sector 135 is nearing completion i travelled about 7 kms on black tar road yesterday in my car (Maruti 800). the bridge in front of 135 is complete and will be inograted on 1 jan guys that make two good news in offer. i predict the resale price to be 5000 by march 13 and by june company price will be less then resale price .. i bet

sparrow, I know there is a direct road at this project's doorstep linking this to kalindi kunj in Delhi....do you know how many kilometres approx will delhi be away from TRR?

I am sure once this road is ready this will be a huge plus to the TRR location as this will be the only project directly linked to Delhi....one more feather in TRR's cap!!!!

Comment

Jaypee, 3C Panache, Divine Meadows, Sec. 168 projects would be benefitted as well.

Comment

How come 3C Panache ?

Comment

People coming from Kalindi can take this road and take left to reach flyover next to Genesis school. From there, they can reach Lotus Panache. The point is its going to benefit most of the projects except for those in 44/45/100 and nearby sectors.
                      Yes, among the once benefitting the most would be Jaypee and TRR.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X