Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1836 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Depends on the tower but its expected to start this year for some of Phase 1, others early next year.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower - O Start of Brick Work Demand has been recieved by me.

Confirms that the work is on at site at full pace..Three demands in last two months.....Phweeeeeeeee....TRR looks determined for the delivery as soon as possible....
    CommentQuote
  • Phase-II Tower - J, earlier it was planned for 18 towers, heard the no. of floors has been increased to 23, some floors shifted from Q to J tower

Anyone having any information on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Wondering how can builder increase the floors of tower when construction was already started??? They must have built the foundation keeping 18 floors in mind not 23. How can authority approve this??

My assumption: The work on the above mentioned towers, where number of floors are increased, was already started and foundation was constructed.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear folks,

ME and I believe many of us has opted our bank loan through “first blue home loan” (earlier Deutsche bank), yesterday I received a letter from DHFL (Diwan housing), that they have taken over the earlier bank. Therefore we buyer has to rectify and modify the details in our bank account and need to talk to the bank.

Has anyone done this so far or can let me know the process for the same.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raj009
    Wondering how can builder increase the floors of tower when construction was already started??? They must have built the foundation keeping 18 floors in mind not 23. How can authority approve this??

My assumption: The work on the above mentioned towers, where number of floors are increased, was already started and foundation was constructed.

Go this information from Today's marketing team...and also some broker's confirmed, they said the plan has been submitted for approval to authority also...waiting
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of resale prices? I am looking to sell
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    Any idea of resale prices? I am looking to sell

This will be interesting as after 18th Feb AI price for phase 1 is 6,000 Rs. Resale price is normally @10% discount (or that I have heard in UC projects) giving you 5,400 Rs. but it'll be interesting to hear from recent buyers/sellers that what are they paying for Phase-1 units. Any idea anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj21k
    This will be interesting as after 18th Feb AI price for phase 1 is 6,000 Rs. Resale price is normally @10% discount (or that I have heard in UC projects) giving you 5,400 Rs. but it'll be interesting to hear from recent buyers/sellers that what are they paying for Phase-1 units. Any idea anyone?

Its a tricky situation at present. I spoke to a few brokers and there is no regularity in rates - all are quoting different ones and its hard to put a finger on which phase tower they're talking about.

Btw, being at 6000AI as per your calculation also puts this project at par with many other good builders/projects so competition must be tough at these levels.
    CommentQuote
  • (4700-4800)+PLC for B/C/D/E
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    (4700-4800)+PLC for B/C/D/E

resale ??
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, resale
    CommentQuote
  • Any new entrant in the Unitech SEZ? I just happened to pass by that area and could see that new towers in SEZ are taller than the earlier ones
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Did any one visited site recently ? Do we have any sample flat there..?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Haven't been to the site recently but to answer your other question: there is a sample flat in the site office. Some work has also been done in K tower floor 1 which shows the type of tiles etc. used.
    CommentQuote