Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1838 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Came to know yesterday that some big investor in TRR is selling his flats in the project. Are the prices still firm?

Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Any Tower K owners here? I received demand for top floor slab today.
    CommentQuote
  • I am trying to understand when can i expect next demand in tower-O.
    I know that the brick work has reached 9th floor of the total 12 floors.

Next demand that is due is of Internal Plaster. It should come only after the internal electrification and the internal plumbing work is done.
    I understand that it would take at least another 3 months. So i am guessing that it should be at the end of may.

What do u say ?? Did anyone visit the site recently? Any Updates

Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolatta
    Any Tower K owners here? I received demand for top floor slab today.

Yeah that's right I got the same demand as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit2012, Can you please share the source of your news?

When you say big investor coming with huge inventory for sale... means prices in resale will come down.?

Are you looking for buying a flat? If yes, i am also looking to buy a flat in TRR... can we discuss?
    CommentQuote
  • Nitin
    I already have a flat in TRR.

One of my collegues is looking for a flat in TRR and was in discussion with some broker, who told him this news. The name of the broker was Alok or Atul Sharma and he got his from 99acers.

Thats all i know. You can PM me if u need more help.
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit2012
    Nitin
    I already have a flat in TRR.

One of my collegues is looking for a flat in TRR and was in discussion with some broker, who told him this news. The name of the broker was Alok or Atul Sharma and he got his from 99acers.

Thats all i know. You can PM me if u need more help.
    Amit

dear friends,

i am aware about that big invester who is selling huge inventory in TRR. That huge invester entered at a rate X very lately and getting 200 rs on that and exiting. I hope the real oweners will know the entry price and exit price. That huge invester can only selll now with a thin margin he has of rs 200, so dont panic the resale is at 4700 to 4800 AI for phase 1, the big invester is in phase 2 and 30 units is what he had.

this is a commen phenomenon where people call them as channel partner or the builders etc etc they all do the same thing , the srecent price hike was steep and has to be seen in that connection. sorry for being cryptic but i hope i have made my self clear to all those to whom it matters,
    project is doing well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajasahab
    dear friends,

i am aware about that big invester who is selling huge inventory in TRR. That huge invester entered at a rate X very lately and getting 200 rs on that and exiting. I hope the real oweners will know the entry price and exit price. That huge invester can only selll now with a thin margin he has of rs 200, so dont panic the resale is at 4700 to 4800 AI for phase 1, the big invester is in phase 2 and 30 units is what he had.

this is a commen phenomenon where people call them as channel partner or the builders etc etc they all do the same thing , the srecent price hike was steep and has to be seen in that connection. sorry for being cryptic but i hope i have made my self clear to all those to whom it matters,
    project is doing well

You have made a valid point..thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • How is this offer guys. Just Pay 1 million Rs & no need to pay anything for next 18 months.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khotasikka
    How is this offer guys. Just Pay 1 million Rs & no need to pay anything for next 18 months.

which project? is it a subvention plan where u need to finance a loan for the rest of the amount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    which project? is it a subvention plan where u need to finance a loan for the rest of the amount?

This ad is for Ridge Residency, sec-135, Noida. Dated 9 Mach, 2013, HT Estate.
    CommentQuote
    This ad is for Ridge Residency, sec-135, Noida. Dated 9 Mach, 2013, HT Estate.

okay, nothing was mentioned on their site about this, so i thought its a diff project...if it is a subvention plan, then nothing great...if its something else, then it is definitely worth a look
    CommentQuote
    How is this offer guys. Just Pay 1 million Rs & no need to pay anything for next 18 months.

Can you pls share the link to see the complete add...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • 10 lakh is ok but on what BSP, any idea?
    CommentQuote