Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1846 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dpkmjn2012
    10 lakh is ok but on what BSP, any idea?

Thats the catch.

Different schemes has different BSPs and discounts.
    CommentQuote

• Thanks a lot buddy...
    CommentQuote
  • While going thru this new add under 10 lacs of scheme..i have realised that they have added few more salient points of the projects like ....Huge Central green, Tennis court, Hospital and school......FOCUS IS MORE ON MARKETING NOW....
    CommentQuote
  • I called on the numbers given in ad. This advt is basically for subvention plan and BSP is 4900..not sure abt extra charges though
    For CLP it is 4500
    For DP: 4100

Originally Posted by dpkmjn2012
    10 lakh is ok but on what BSP, any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • What about location compared to 137&143. There was some issue before with TRR. What about this plan pay 10L. It means just give 10L and no need to pay anything for 18 months, even there is no need to take loan during this period. Plz clear my confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the resale for 1st phase as per current deals?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Invstr
    What is the resale for 1st phase as per current deals?

Invstr bhai

if u sale yours, you will get different price. if you buy, it will be 100-300 more expensive as per another forum member (can't find post now0. good phase 1 units are sold for around 4700. rates hover from (higher floors) 4450-4700 right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajasahab
    dear all,
    any takers for 11 floor 1390 corner unit, i am expecting 4700 all inclusive planning to go to 2200. wants to do i quick changeover and fast one. never know when he changes his mind.
    regards

Are you talking about B block, what is the price you have been quoted...if you are ok to share...
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are between 4500 to 4700 AI
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of today builder...Theirs luxotica project in sector 51, Gurgaon has been delayed by more than 2 years. Now, at the time of possession instead of giving penalty at the rate of Rs 5 psf, they suddenly asked the owners to pay an enhanced rate and have increased the floor area by 100 sq ft despite the BBA saying otherwise. The owners are harassed to pay the amount or else the possession will be delayed further even after waiting for almost 5 yrs. Beware of this builder and put a ban on them. The legal owners are up in arms but do not know what to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunil123
    Beware of today builder...Theirs luxotica project in sector 51, Gurgaon has been delayed by more than 2 years. Now, at the time of possession instead of giving penalty at the rate of Rs 5 psf, they suddenly asked the owners to pay an enhanced rate and have increased the floor area by 100 sq ft despite the BBA saying otherwise. The owners are harassed to pay the amount or else the possession will be delayed further even after waiting for almost 5 yrs. Beware of this builder and put a ban on them. The legal owners are up in arms but do not know what to do.

dear sunil,

quite surprising news. I am sure if this is true the reputation of builder is at stake. But as per my knowledge they have a name in gurgaon and there qulity, repution etc is great there. And if u go by the result they are doing a fabulous job here too.
    but lets see and wait the phase i of project is coming for possession soon
    CommentQuote
  • Digging for PNG has begun in the sector, thus becoming first sector after 93 to get piped gas option.

The underpass in front of Balak inter college has also been cemented.
    CommentQuote
  • PNG pipe line is a good sign..it means that NA is acting for improving the sector...improves the livability of the place..
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site at 8 o clock in the night three data back and let me inform u that things are completely change now.
    As u enter u will find big gate with complete boundary .
    Project overall looks very good and by seeing this kind of development I was completely amazed and surprise .80% structure is complete .
    Secondsly in the night at 8 o clock also approx 500 boys and girls at the front of project and wad having fast food. I looked like a MELA . They were the employees of TCS ACCENTURE and Metlife.
    Cars were moving around. Infact I was in sector 93 at 7:30 and could not found that kind of crowd , traffic and light.
    Appart from this one more Business center is complete and another ASSOTECH business center construction is in full swing.
    Backside road of this project seems also operational as I did not used because of night and dark.
    I was very happy by seeing all this development.
    After 2 years this property would be gold mine and will leave every project behind.
    Cheers .
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pepe007
    I visited the site at 8 o clock in the night three data back and let me inform u that things are completely change now.
    As u enter u will find big gate with complete boundary .
    Project overall looks very good and by seeing this kind of development I was completely amazed and surprise .80% structure is complete .
    Secondsly in the night at 8 o clock also approx 500 boys and girls at the front of project and wad having fast food. I looked like a MELA . They were the employees of TCS ACCENTURE and Metlife.
    Cars were moving around. Infact I was in sector 93 at 7:30 and could not found that kind of crowd , traffic and light.
    Appart from this one more Business center is complete and another ASSOTECH business center construction is in full swing.
    Backside road of this project seems also operational as I did not used because of night and dark.
    I was very happy by seeing all this development.
    After 2 years this property would be gold mine and will leave every project behind.
    Cheers .
    Thanks

Every thing is OK, but why still only .80% structure completed. I'm intersted in this project actually in new scheme. Pay 1 million Rs and rest for 18 months. Can any body give me idea for price negotiation. % discount and agents or direct builder. Also connectivity from Delhi & other part of Noida.
    CommentQuote