Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
2112 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Originally posted by softie View Post
    135/137/168/143...nothing much to compare in terms of location, see the builder, floor and site layouts
    apologies, but I disagree....135/TRR has the best location of all these because:
    1) all renowed schools nearest to 135/TRR
    2) jaypee hospital nearest to 135
    3) unitech infospace park with operational BIG IT and Financial companies & more towers nearing completion is just 20 feet away from TRR
    4) Assotech business cresterra with huge commercial complex that will house all the necessary amenties in shops, food courts, high street commercials and also has a 4 star hotel is 10 feet away from TRR
    5) kalindi kunj road 10 feet away from TRR
    6) Noida authority market to come-up just across TRRs gate
    7) Noida authority duplex houses worth above 1.5 crores are the immediate adjacent neighbours of TRR

so much to get when u buy in TRR as these all are TRRs location plus points in terms of which it scores hugely over others.....nobody beats TRR in terms of location...once this society is ready it will be ready to move from day one whereas this is NOT true for 137, 168, 143.

- sector-143 is far from expressaway and no hospital, schools nearby
    - no commercials in sector-143 only land banks which may get converted to residential by noida authority later.
    - sector-168 has a huge nallah (BIG waste water OPEN DRAIN) at its doorstep (you can well imagine what issues this will cause in future to residences over here
    - Sector- 168 does not have any commercials
    - sector-137 is hugely clutterred and might face chaos due to high density there

Comment

Originally posted by harsh123 View Post
      ok a had left a few things which i recollected now

1. do you need the school for kids in near vecinity?
      2. do you need pollution free fresh air? from 6 kms of strech that exist behind TRR.
      3. do you need a good connectivity to delhi ,
      ? a 6 lane kalindi kunj road in addition to expressway
      4. do you need to be closer to expressway or far away 3 kms as ikebana is.
      5. do you belive in existing commercials or belive that in future they will come ( if land use not changed)
      all this makes me feel trr is the best

to be continued......
      harsh123, good points collected by you...some more from my side for th benefit of people exploring options in Noida expressway area:

135/TRR has the best location because:
      3) unitech infospace park with operational BIG IT and Financial companies & more towers nearing completion is just 20 feet away from TRR
      4) Assotech business cresterra with huge commercial complex that will house all the necessary amenties in shops, food courts, high street commercials and also has a 4 star hotel is 10 feet away from TRR
      7) Noida authority duplex houses worth above 1.5 crores are the immediate adjacent neighbours of TRR

so much to get when u buy in TRR as these all are TRRs location plus points in terms of which it scores hugely over others.....nobody beats TRR in terms of location...once this society is ready it will be ready to move from day one whereas this is NOT true for 137, 168, 143.

- no commercials in sector-143 only land banks which may get converted to residential by noida authority later.
      - sector-168 has a huge nallah (BIG waste water OPEN DRAIN) at its doorstep (you can well imagine what issues this will cause in future to residences over here
      - sector-137 is hugely clutterred and might face chaos due to high density there

Comment

Originally posted by ashishbis99 View Post
        harsh123, good points collected by you...some more from my side for th benefit of people exploring options in Noida expressway area:

135/TRR has the best location because:

r u a broker?

Comment

r u a broker?
          sorry dear...u misunderstood...just bringing forward the points of the project which I have 'bought in Tower P for end use'...can't divulge more just for your satisfaction...

Comment

Originally posted by ashishbis99 View Post
            sorry dear...u misunderstood...just bringing forward the points of the project which I have 'bought in Tower P for end use'...can't divulge more just for your satisfaction...

and softie in case you still feel I am a broker...just go to the site and tell me which of the points about TRR I mentioned above are incorrect...

Comment

r u a broker?

dear softie,
              does it matter weather ashish is a broker or a invester.. all points he says are real and actual any one can see . then why this question ? are u a broker?

Comment

Originally posted by haynhekiem2
                Cám on các bác. Cám on thông tin h?u ích c?a c?u, mình v?a gia nh?p forum. Mong h?c h?i v?i các c?u. Cùng nhau chung tay xây d?ng di?n dà n các b?n.c?u ha. Ai có nhu c?u nh?ng d?ch v? du?i dây thì alo mình m?t ti?ng nhe.
                ki?m d?nh c?u tr?c
                kiem dinh n?i hoi

look guys even chinease appriciating .... wow

Comment

so finally what is correct revised price now

Comment

Originally posted by harsh123 View Post
                    dear softie,
                    does it matter weather ashish is a broker or a invester.. all points he says are real and actual any one can see . then why this question ? are u a broker?
                    all points may be facts, but it is a trademark of a broker to highlight small small points to sell a project...ven comparing 137/135/143/168...small things like hospital/school at 1-2 km or 3-4 km, how much difference is there....really if u r trying to sell TRR over other projects in 137/143/168 merely bcz of its location advantage/disadvantage of 2-3 km, then u r trying to make fool of ppl...that's wat i believe.

ven comparing TRR wid projects in 143/137/168, better to compare in terms of final product.

Comment

all points may be facts, but it is a trademark of a broker to highlight small small points to sell a project...ven comparing 137/135/143/168...small things like hospital/school at 1-2 km or 3-4 km, how much difference is there....really if u r trying to sell TRR over other projects in 137/143/168 merely bcz of its location advantage/disadvantage of 2-3 km, then u r trying to make fool of ppl...that's wat i believe.

ven comparing TRR wid projects in 143/137/168, better to compare in terms of final product.
                      dear softi,
                      see i agree with your point of view and everyone should have a openion on a subject but if its not about schools,hospitals,shopping complexes,road connectivities,population density,stage of development of sector,pace of construction,nabourhood comercials than what is that you want to compare.

in this advance stage of projects one has to focus on these issues only small or big, and a enduser wants to know them all not a just white wash and veague stupid promises which every builder makes.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X