2112 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

What are the latest construction updates and what are the prices in CLP

Comment

guys is resale now open? i am getting a very good offer from end user (no brokers, yay) and wanted to know if its okay to proceed

Comment

Originally posted by karthik2012 View Post
        guys is resale now open? i am getting a very good offer from end user (no brokers, yay) and wanted to know if its okay to proceed
        Can u pls share the price u are quoted?

Comment

Originally posted by delhiite View Post
          Can u pls share the price u are quoted?
          4350bsp. really like the location of project and flat. its corner flat + faces park to the left. other offers are around 4200-4250 but good units are very very rare.

Comment

Hopefully, we will see such rates in near future.

Comment

fyi friends - i called the office today and the csr said resale is now open

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
                agree with you.

looking the av builder with no track record and expected possesion be after 2 years .project not worth more than 4100 all incl .

I think hardly any one hardly enters at such inflated rates (5000+) by builder in fresh.
                Totally agree with your AMit bhai.. i called a broker just to know the resale price and he was after my life to buy at 4100 AI.. this was around 2 months back

Comment

Originally posted by karthik2012 View Post
                  4350bsp. really like the location of project and flat. its corner flat + faces park to the left. other offers are around 4200-4250 but good units are very very rare.
                  Karthik 4250 is the rate going on for good flats. Research well before buying.

Comment

One query - if i buy today ridge flat in resale, what would be the down payment i need to make as of now?

Comment

Originally posted by nitingoel View Post
                      One query - if i buy today ridge flat in resale, what would be the down payment i need to make as of now?
                      Nitin, this entirely is dependent on the phase you would like to buy in. For eg the phase 1 blocks like B,C. L, M etc, you might be looking above 70% atleast, however there are few towers which started a month or two back, where the payment could be much lesser say 30-35%.

so if you have time with you, would suggest a fresh booking, understand there are few units still available. However, if you have the colored component and need to get the apartment in next 6-9 months, resale from Ph1 would be ideal.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X