Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
2120 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Originally posted by anksankur View Post
    Hi Coolatta,Thanks for the update.This is very impressive. Any updates on progress on towers B,C etc. They had the structure complete a long time back...
    I believe towers B and C are in advanced phases, probably the most developed of all towers. I didn't walk inside though, so not sure what the overall situation is.

Originally posted by gkohli2809 View Post
    Excellent progress. Any Idea on Tower I. I recieved a demand for 9th floor 2 months back.
    Tower I, not so sure. I was in a rush so couldn't get more specifics and only clicked a few snaps to give an quick overview..

Comment

For tower I, pillars can now be seen on top floor (14th).

Comment

good progress , happy to see the project shaping up so good and at right speed now . . .

Comment

Great Progress. I want to celebrate New Year Party at TRR. Hoping for the best.

Any comment on the construction quality?
          If there are no concerns in the quality, its surely going to cross the re-sale price of its neighbors (137, 168)
          Last edited by vireshsangwan; January 21 2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vireshsangwan View Post
            Great Progress. I want to celebrate New Year Party TRR. Hoping for the best.

Any comment on the construction quality?
            If there are no concerns in the quality, its surely going to cross the re-sale price of its neighbors (137, 168)
            Construction quality seems very good and if you have seen their sample flat, you will feel that there is no difference in the final product from inside. You can see that Today's has really spent a lot of efforts making sure this is a great product. We will learn more about the quality in the long run though - just like any other. One thing for sure, this project is looking better and better now.

Comment

Hi coolatta, unfortunately, I am unable to see the pics. Are you referring to any specific tower where you have seen the finishing work?

Comment

I meant the flooring, wall paint etc. looks just like the sample flat. I also checked the dimensions to be sure if there is no discrepancy, 'aaaal is well' there too.

Comment

referring to tower B ground floor?

Comment

I am interested in this Project. Kindly anyone letme know about the current price...

Comment

yest i have visited the project n had tea outside thadi i m planning to buy 1225 can anybdy tell me abt best rates AI in phase II ( i shud opt for DP or CLP ?) .. tnx

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X