Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    good progress. Btw, it seems only one coat has been done.
    This society would certainly be commanding good premium by 2016.

One question:
    Which all psu banks are giving loan on this project? I am planning to shift my loan to one of the psus

pnb housing finance is offering loan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh20476
    pnb housing finance is offering loan

Yes, I got the pointer from Today's office for this. Thanks anyways.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit2012
    Nishant

Does it mean that tower b is nearing possession???

Amit

Got info from site that tower B,C,D,E are planned for possession by Dec 13
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh20476
    Got info from site that tower B,C,D,E are planned for possession by Dec 13

Which site?
    CommentQuote
  • Can Someone pls let me know the current rates in resale.

I am interested in buying a 3 BHK.

The rates offered are 4400 AI psf.(These rates are without any negotiations with the broker).

Also kindly let me know if the project is good for investment.

Anurag.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Anurag

The rates offered to you are of which phase? What is the time horizan for your investment???

AMIT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit2012
    Dear Anurag

The rates offered to you are of which phase? What is the time horizan for your investment???

AMIT

Hi Amit,
    As per the broker the possession would take around a year so I guess it should be phase-2.

Anurag.
    CommentQuote
  • Any body visited the site recently or planning to visit, pls provide your feedback..
    CommentQuote
  • Some Recent Pictures of the site and vicinity ... though not taken by me ....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Some more ...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi!

I happended to go into Tower I and get a view of the Ridge from 5th floor...truly marvellous. You must see it to believe it!!! (unfortunately dont have pics)
    CommentQuote
  • Now, looking at the pictures (from outside) the possession looks atleast 2-3 months far away... may be by Diwali.

Anybody seen interior work in Towers B, C, D? How soon you think they can finish it?

Also, which tower is in MOST READY state?
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone please tell me the resale rate for Today Homes - Ridge Residency?
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone please tell me the resale rate for Today Homes - Ridge Residency?

since ur post are 4 ...so aapko pata hi hoga sabkuch....

----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Sir Johny123, I am not sure if I get your post, but to be true, I am new to real estate and willing to buy a home for my end use, so I am trying to assess a general rate , so that the deal that I make in near future doesn't turn out to be a rip off, can you or any other senior member shed some light on the resale rates of Today Homes - Ridge Residency?
    CommentQuote