Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • TH head office at Statesman House on 20/9/2014..at 11.30 AM. all buyers are coming.
    CommentQuote
  • Any anyone suggest resale 4300 is good buy here ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys......i have just joined the forum. Will this project ever get delivered or its a dead investment. Read the whole thread and its scary. Every project is delayed in NCR but this is not moving at all.
    CommentQuote
  • 20th sep is saturday.

Is there office in CP open on Saturday ?
    CommentQuote
  • 20th September,2014---- Protest at Today Ridge Residency site, Sec-135, Noida.

Protest by RIDGE RESIDENCY buyers at project site sector 13 - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I met the today homes crm at noida office.
    they said that they will shoot offer for possession for tower b & c, post diwali,
    incase even if they don't receive OC from Noida authority.

And registery can be done later on when authority gives OC.

Lets keep the fingers crossed.
    Jai Mata Di
    CommentQuote
  • Today Ridge Residency-Delay in possession

Hi All,

Many of us are still waiting for possession in today ridge residency which is delayed a lot. I am looking for a support from those buyers so that we can together do something about this builder. Let me know how many are interested to take some actions against Todays group

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • You can join one of the online groups...
    CommentQuote
  • Need Info on today online group

Hi
    I tried to search but could't locate the online group for today homes can somebody pls explain how to locate and join group

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Please tell me name of online group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh20476
    Hi,
    I met the today homes crm at noida office.
    they said that they will shoot offer for possession for tower b & c, post diwali,
    incase even if they don't receive OC from Noida authority.

And registery can be done later on when authority gives OC.

Lets keep the fingers crossed.
    Jai Mata Di

They are not giving the play area for now..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsharma1985
    Please tell me name of online group

If you have to ask this question, then probably there are no active groups atm.

Just try searching with "ridge residency" on all portals where groups can be created.
    CommentQuote
  • check this out
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/today-ridge-residency-active-association

contact group owner if you want to become member --- I think its only for flat owners
    CommentQuote
  • Today Ridge Residency-Delay in possession

Thanks for the link requested for addition
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Recession
    check this out
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/today-ridge-residency-active-association

contact group owner if you want to become member --- I think its only for flat owners

Fortunately or unfotunately i m also a flat owner in today ridge residency
    CommentQuote