2113 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Rates are between 4500 to 4700 AI

Comment

Beware of today builder...Theirs luxotica project in sector 51, Gurgaon has been delayed by more than 2 years. Now, at the time of possession instead of giving penalty at the rate of Rs 5 psf, they suddenly asked the owners to pay an enhanced rate and have increased the floor area by 100 sq ft despite the BBA saying otherwise. The owners are harassed to pay the amount or else the possession will be delayed further even after waiting for almost 5 yrs. Beware of this builder and put a ban on them. The legal owners are up in arms but do not know what to do.
      Last edited by sunil123; March 14 2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunil123 View Post
        Beware of today builder...Theirs luxotica project in sector 51, Gurgaon has been delayed by more than 2 years. Now, at the time of possession instead of giving penalty at the rate of Rs 5 psf, they suddenly asked the owners to pay an enhanced rate and have increased the floor area by 100 sq ft despite the BBA saying otherwise. The owners are harassed to pay the amount or else the possession will be delayed further even after waiting for almost 5 yrs. Beware of this builder and put a ban on them. The legal owners are up in arms but do not know what to do.

dear sunil,

quite surprising news. I am sure if this is true the reputation of builder is at stake. But as per my knowledge they have a name in gurgaon and there qulity, repution etc is great there. And if u go by the result they are doing a fabulous job here too.
        but lets see and wait the phase i of project is coming for possession soon

Comment

Digging for PNG has begun in the sector, thus becoming first sector after 93 to get piped gas option.

The underpass in front of Balak inter college has also been cemented.
          Last edited by MANOJa; January 26 2016, 01:45 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

PNG pipe line is a good sign..it means that NA is acting for improving the sector...improves the livability of the place..

Comment

I visited the site at 8 o clock in the night three data back and let me inform u that things are completely change now.
              As u enter u will find big gate with complete boundary .
              Project overall looks very good and by seeing this kind of development I was completely amazed and surprise .80% structure is complete .
              Secondsly in the night at 8 o clock also approx 500 boys and girls at the front of project and wad having fast food. I looked like a MELA . They were the employees of TCS ACCENTURE and Metlife.
              Cars were moving around. Infact I was in sector 93 at 7:30 and could not found that kind of crowd , traffic and light.
              Appart from this one more Business center is complete and another ASSOTECH business center construction is in full swing.
              Backside road of this project seems also operational as I did not used because of night and dark.
              I was very happy by seeing all this development.
              After 2 years this property would be gold mine and will leave every project behind.
              Cheers .
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pepe007 View Post
                I visited the site at 8 o clock in the night three data back and let me inform u that things are completely change now.
                As u enter u will find big gate with complete boundary .
                Project overall looks very good and by seeing this kind of development I was completely amazed and surprise .80% structure is complete .
                Secondsly in the night at 8 o clock also approx 500 boys and girls at the front of project and wad having fast food. I looked like a MELA . They were the employees of TCS ACCENTURE and Metlife.
                Cars were moving around. Infact I was in sector 93 at 7:30 and could not found that kind of crowd , traffic and light.
                Appart from this one more Business center is complete and another ASSOTECH business center construction is in full swing.
                Backside road of this project seems also operational as I did not used because of night and dark.
                I was very happy by seeing all this development.
                After 2 years this property would be gold mine and will leave every project behind.
                Cheers .
                Thanks

Every thing is OK, but why still only .80% structure completed. I'm intersted in this project actually in new scheme. Pay 1 million Rs and rest for 18 months. Can any body give me idea for price negotiation. % discount and agents or direct builder. Also connectivity from Delhi & other part of Noida.

Comment

NDTV property is claiming the price to be 5200 for phase 1 appartments.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                    NDTV property is claiming the price to be 5200 for phase 1 appartments.
                    The guy needs to get his facts correct... firstly, he was comparing the primary market of TRR with sec 137 resale apartments... also rates quoted were not correct.

I know of a guy working in one of the companies in the adjoining SEZ and according to him there would be lotz of people wanting to rent out these apartments the moment they come up. They are not much interested in the Noida Authority's apartments due to less occupation right now and with no boundary wall and no security.

What I am not certain is the data of possession and qualty of construction and it the quality of constuction is anywhere near the sample flat and the possession is given by year-end, I think all of the owners are in for a Very Happy 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Invstr View Post
                      The guy needs to get his facts correct... firstly, he was comparing the primary market of TRR with sec 137 resale apartments... also rates quoted were not correct.

I know of a guy working in one of the companies in the adjoining SEZ and according to him there would be lotz of people wanting to rent out these apartments the moment they come up. They are not much interested in the Noida Authority's apartments due to less occupation right now and with no boundary wall and no security.

What I am not certain is the data of possession and qualty of construction and it the quality of constuction is anywhere near the sample flat and the possession is given by year-end, I think all of the owners are in for a Very Happy 2014

did I mention resale price ? resale prices are between 4800 and 4900 for phase 1.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X