Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
2113 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

    Rates are between 4500 to 4700 AI

    Comment


    • Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

      Beware of today builder...Theirs luxotica project in sector 51, Gurgaon has been delayed by more than 2 years. Now, at the time of possession instead of giving penalty at the rate of Rs 5 psf, they suddenly asked the owners to pay an enhanced rate and have increased the floor area by 100 sq ft despite the BBA saying otherwise. The owners are harassed to pay the amount or else the possession will be delayed further even after waiting for almost 5 yrs. Beware of this builder and put a ban on them. The legal owners are up in arms but do not know what to do.
      Last edited by sunil123; March 14 2013, 09:45 AM.

      Comment


      • Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

        Originally posted by sunil123 View Post
        Beware of today builder...Theirs luxotica project in sector 51, Gurgaon has been delayed by more than 2 years. Now, at the time of possession instead of giving penalty at the rate of Rs 5 psf, they suddenly asked the owners to pay an enhanced rate and have increased the floor area by 100 sq ft despite the BBA saying otherwise. The owners are harassed to pay the amount or else the possession will be delayed further even after waiting for almost 5 yrs. Beware of this builder and put a ban on them. The legal owners are up in arms but do not know what to do.

        dear sunil,

        quite surprising news. I am sure if this is true the reputation of builder is at stake. But as per my knowledge they have a name in gurgaon and there qulity, repution etc is great there. And if u go by the result they are doing a fabulous job here too.
        but lets see and wait the phase i of project is coming for possession soon

        Comment


        • Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

          Digging for PNG has begun in the sector, thus becoming first sector after 93 to get piped gas option.

          The underpass in front of Balak inter college has also been cemented.
          Last edited by MANOJa; January 26 2016, 01:45 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

          Comment


          • Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

            PNG pipe line is a good sign..it means that NA is acting for improving the sector...improves the livability of the place..

            Comment


            • Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

              I visited the site at 8 o clock in the night three data back and let me inform u that things are completely change now.
              As u enter u will find big gate with complete boundary .
              Project overall looks very good and by seeing this kind of development I was completely amazed and surprise .80% structure is complete .
              Secondsly in the night at 8 o clock also approx 500 boys and girls at the front of project and wad having fast food. I looked like a MELA . They were the employees of TCS ACCENTURE and Metlife.
              Cars were moving around. Infact I was in sector 93 at 7:30 and could not found that kind of crowd , traffic and light.
              Appart from this one more Business center is complete and another ASSOTECH business center construction is in full swing.
              Backside road of this project seems also operational as I did not used because of night and dark.
              I was very happy by seeing all this development.
              After 2 years this property would be gold mine and will leave every project behind.
              Cheers .
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

                Originally posted by Pepe007 View Post
                I visited the site at 8 o clock in the night three data back and let me inform u that things are completely change now.
                As u enter u will find big gate with complete boundary .
                Project overall looks very good and by seeing this kind of development I was completely amazed and surprise .80% structure is complete .
                Secondsly in the night at 8 o clock also approx 500 boys and girls at the front of project and wad having fast food. I looked like a MELA . They were the employees of TCS ACCENTURE and Metlife.
                Cars were moving around. Infact I was in sector 93 at 7:30 and could not found that kind of crowd , traffic and light.
                Appart from this one more Business center is complete and another ASSOTECH business center construction is in full swing.
                Backside road of this project seems also operational as I did not used because of night and dark.
                I was very happy by seeing all this development.
                After 2 years this property would be gold mine and will leave every project behind.
                Cheers .
                Thanks

                Every thing is OK, but why still only .80% structure completed. I'm intersted in this project actually in new scheme. Pay 1 million Rs and rest for 18 months. Can any body give me idea for price negotiation. % discount and agents or direct builder. Also connectivity from Delhi & other part of Noida.

                Comment


                • Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

                  NDTV property is claiming the price to be 5200 for phase 1 appartments.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

                    Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                    NDTV property is claiming the price to be 5200 for phase 1 appartments.
                    The guy needs to get his facts correct... firstly, he was comparing the primary market of TRR with sec 137 resale apartments... also rates quoted were not correct.

                    I know of a guy working in one of the companies in the adjoining SEZ and according to him there would be lotz of people wanting to rent out these apartments the moment they come up. They are not much interested in the Noida Authority's apartments due to less occupation right now and with no boundary wall and no security.

                    What I am not certain is the data of possession and qualty of construction and it the quality of constuction is anywhere near the sample flat and the possession is given by year-end, I think all of the owners are in for a Very Happy 2014

                    Comment


                    • Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

                      Originally posted by Invstr View Post
                      The guy needs to get his facts correct... firstly, he was comparing the primary market of TRR with sec 137 resale apartments... also rates quoted were not correct.

                      I know of a guy working in one of the companies in the adjoining SEZ and according to him there would be lotz of people wanting to rent out these apartments the moment they come up. They are not much interested in the Noida Authority's apartments due to less occupation right now and with no boundary wall and no security.

                      What I am not certain is the data of possession and qualty of construction and it the quality of constuction is anywhere near the sample flat and the possession is given by year-end, I think all of the owners are in for a Very Happy 2014

                      did I mention resale price ? resale prices are between 4800 and 4900 for phase 1.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X