Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1832 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sir but there is no super area of 1390 sqft as per ridge brouchure.
    1075, 1225, 1500, 1720 sqft

I think 1390sqft is now 1500 sqft, they are selling.
    So loading will be very high in Ridge compare to any project in NCR !! they are selling.
    So loading will be very high in Ridge compare to any project in NCR !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit201985
    Done analysis on loading % and carpet area comparison of projects fitting in my budget. Some shocking revelations..!!

Good analysis
    Apartment Search and Analytics, India | Housted

This site which shows this data , not sure if it is accurate, may be your can double check your data to see if the site data is correct as per your calculation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood

Good analysis

This site which shows this data , not sure if it is accurate, may be your can double check your data to see if the site data is correct as per your calculation

Surprisingly it is not showing TRR in its initial lookup, how were you able to get that data?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ilikeit
    Surprisingly it is not showing TRR in its initial lookup, how were you able to get that data?

Took floor layout plans from google... Calculated each and every dimensions mentioned and prepared the analysis... How hard it is.. Provided time is at your disposal..:D
    CommentQuote
  • I am wondering whether buyers do these kind of calculations before buying any property...??

Or i am getting too technical about the loading factor
    CommentQuote
  • most buyers do this after buying not before, when they are more wiser.

However if you buying a house to stay, then you need to focus on the liveability and see your cash flows to service the loan. The price may go up and down but this should be the price concern in the long run.

This is more important to an investor.
    CommentQuote
  • guys cool down :-)
    we might become neighbors some day :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Is any one aware about the status of L tower?
    CommentQuote
  • :)
    CommentQuote
  • Now that OC is in place for Tower B&C, when is physical possession expected? Any info about commencement of registration process.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when is tower P work starting...it has been on hold for almost three years....are there any buyers in this group and guide as to how are they taking this up with the builer ??
    CommentQuote
  • really good info about projects however figures are not correct.

Originally Posted by jollygood

Good analysis

CommentQuote
  • rains rains rains
    view from 10th floor c tower
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • STELLER BUSINESS park now opens.
    CommentQuote
  • Why the price is so low?

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 2 BHK (1045 Sq.Ft) in Today Homes RR since I like the location. However I cant stop wondering why the prices are so low for this property in comparison to projects around. Ex. Paras Tiera and Paramount floraville are currently around 5200/Sq.Ft ..same is the case with the new projects Lotus Zing and Golden Palms next to the SEZ whereas THRR is currently at 4200/Sq.Ft inspite of a better location and construction.
    Also, if anyone can tell if this project falls under the Bird santuary disupute or what could be a possible reason for such a low price?
    CommentQuote