Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    Please find my comments inline:

What do you mean by loading is high?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhagore
    Rates are lower because the project is struggling a bit to attract the buyer rush. Infact it was below 3000 some time back and its only recently the project gained a bit momentum.

anyway expressway has tons of potential and you cant go wrong...bet it 137/135/168.

For 143 i have some serious doubts...coz 2 projects from Sikka there are in deep mess...seem to be a fraud in the pipeline.

This is news !! What is the story of Sikka Grp? I know that they launched Sikka kamna & karnam. whats the current scenario?
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you very much. Some more queries for the seniors:
    -Master plan shows a railway track behind the project. Do you think that is close enough to be an issue?
    -With a 13 acre area and 18 towers, the project seems quite dense. What is the total number of flats here? I heard more than 100 flats per acre is bad and may feel cramped.

Kindly share your thoughts on the above and any other issues/points I should check. This is my first investment so pls bear if questions seem a bit naive..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by n4nitin
    Thank you very much. Some more queries for the seniors:
    -Master plan shows a railway track behind the project. Do you think that is close enough to be an issue?
    -With a 13 acre area and 18 towers, the project seems quite dense. What is the total number of flats here? I heard more than 100 flats per acre is bad and may feel cramped.

Kindly share your thoughts on the above and any other issues/points I should check. This is my first investment so pls bear if questions seem a bit naive..

railway line is not a issue at all, not in the vicinity.
    the project is not very dense and is designed nicely. you can go for ridge facing side if not interested to face other apartments.

the price is going to increase next week. i talked to them today, will be closing the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhagore
    Rates are lower because the project is struggling a bit to attract the buyer rush. Infact it was below 3000 some time back and its only recently the project gained a bit momentum.

What is the reason for struggling to attract buyer - Location/speed of construction/builder reputation/any other hidden?
    CommentQuote
    What is the reason for struggling to attract buyer - Location/speed of construction/builder reputation/any other hidden?

why, the hype is not that like jaypee but customers are reaching directly. like me. i got to know this from my cousin in TCS. his office will move to met life building.

there are so many companies already there. people are waiting for this project to finish. lot of rentals as people come from delhi and waste lot of time in travelling.

also this will be livable before wish town.

noida authority hig duplex are already given possesion( adjoining property). i donot want to write more otherwise will labeled as a broker. go o the site broker can give 4 percent discount. or 3 .
    CommentQuote

Speed is an issue. Most of their 2bhks are sold. However, they have issues finding buyers for new 3bhk/4bhk towers.

Location is excellent. With great schools (sriram and shivnadar along with genesis and step by step) local markets and offices within 0.5-1 km range, this is one of the better locations on e-way.

You should verify about builder's finances before investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Why

I also inquired and price is 3200 for 3bhk.

Only 3bhk are available why
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    Speed is an issue. Most of their 2bhks are sold. However, they have issues finding buyers for new 3bhk/4bhk towers.
    Location is excellent. With great schools (sriram and shivnadar along with genesis and step by step) local markets and offices within 0.5-1 km range, this is one of the better locations on e-way.
    You should verify about builder's finances before investing.

How do you suggest to go about verifying builder's finances? I guess asking today's guys/brokers on the site directly is not going to reveal much..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajg77

3200 includes the dealer discount?

The new P tower may have some 2bhk units available if you poke the broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajg77

Guys got this info that Tower A (4 bhk) and yet to be launched Tower S (3 bhk) is being fully booked by one of the near-by corporate. Most of the inventory are already booked with few invenotry left in tower Q, P.
    In tower F, G, H most of 1720 sqf inventory booked only 1500 sqf are left out, most of the corner inventory in lower floors in tower P (1225/1075 sqf) are also booked, Tower R is yet to be launched.

As overall project layout is clustered so I would suggest if you wana book then go ahead and do the booking in good inventory as you would get favored inventory now.

Someone also asked about Sec 143, In my personal view out of sec 137/135/143/168 sector 143 is the best sector as it would going to have metro station, inter-state bus depot, FNG road, SEZ (which is already functional), flyover access to N-expressway and ONLY few builders. This sector is having 2 project of Logix, 2 of Sikka and 1 of 3C (yet to be launched).
    Rate of logix are on very high and Sikka builder is in deep mess they have launched their project last year and yet to start anything concrete their.
    So if you take price also in view then Ridge resideny is better as compare to logix present in sec 143.
    Can anyone please let me know where is the railway track is coming, what is the proposal and other relevant details??
    CommentQuote
  • There had been some quality concern raised for Todays Home builder in Gurgaon section.

One thing is sure, they are quite slow in construction and delivery. Their marketing or after sales service is almost non existent.

What's the overall take of Noida section ?
    CommentQuote
  • cant say

Originally Posted by ondabhai
    There had been some quality concern raised for Todays Home builder in Gurgaon section.

One thing is sure, they are quite slow in construction and delivery. Their marketing or after sales service is almost non existent.

What's the overall take of Noida section ?

project has lot inventory left so not sure
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Linus123
    Guys got this info that Tower A (4 bhk) and yet to be launched Tower S (3 bhk) is being fully booked by one of the near-by corporate. Most of the inventory are already booked with few invenotry left in tower Q, P.
    In tower F, G, H most of 1720 sqf inventory booked only 1500 sqf are left out, most of the corner inventory in lower floors in tower P (1225/1075 sqf) are also booked, Tower R is yet to be launched.

As overall project layout is clustered so I would suggest if you wana book then go ahead and do the booking in good inventory as you would get favored inventory now.

Someone also asked about Sec 143, In my personal view out of sec 137/135/143/168 sector 143 is the best sector as it would going to have metro station, inter-state bus depot, FNG road, SEZ (which is already functional), flyover access to N-expressway and ONLY few builders. This sector is having 2 project of Logix, 2 of Sikka and 1 of 3C (yet to be launched).
    Rate of logix are on very high and Sikka builder is in deep mess they have launched their project last year and yet to start anything concrete their.
    So if you take price also in view then Ridge resideny is better as compare to logix present in sec 143.
    Can anyone please let me know where is the railway track is coming, what is the proposal and other relevant details??

Linus, I myself hold 3 units in Ridge Residency and want to hear what you just said. But I really doubt that two towers have been booked by some coprporate. If such were the case Todays might have raised the rates by around 500 rupees. They are raising the rates on 28th and that too by mere Rs 150.

So, I doubt all this and treat it as a rumor. Rumor also between us people 15-20 (I think I stated more number) and not in general public.. otherwise there would have been a rush to book apartments in Ridge residency.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    Linus, I myself hold 3 units in Ridge Residency and want to hear what you just said. But I really doubt that two towers have been booked by some coprporate. If such were the case Todays might have raised the rates by around 500 rupees. They are raising the rates on 28th and that too by mere Rs 150.

So, I doubt all this and treat it as a rumor. Rumor also between us people 15-20 (I think I stated more number) and not in general public.. otherwise there would have been a rush to book apartments in Ridge residency.

On wednesday, 16 Nov, I called marketing team of ridge to book flat in tower Q and they convey this message to me that tower Q and A was booked by corporated and thus no bookings in these towers. But later in day corporate shift from tower Q to yet to be launched tower S as then both tower A and S are adjacent. I dont know wats the status today but wuld suggest why not called up marketing guys and ask that yu wana do booking in tower A and see their response.

Can anyone please throw light on the nearby railway track and other relevant details??
    CommentQuote