Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is there any member from this group who has shifted, please share your experience...
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is claiming that 45 flats have been handed over.....but i could only count 3-4 houses in use ...last time I visited ...Phase - one towers are delayed by 3-4 years (overall) .....you can guess possession dates for others......
    CommentQuote
  • Brookfield property of Canada is taking over the offices of Unitech, sector 135, Noida. This is a bit of good news as aggressive marketing will be done by them for doing commercial leasing of their offices. If commercial development happens and this drives others like Assotech to compete their commercial projects then maybe the positive sentiments will become positive for residential properties in sector 135. I am hopeful of the same but India inc. is not able to create enough jobs for these offices....
    CommentQuote
  • anyone there
    CommentQuote
  • Some Promotion, Ad in TOI dated 14-01-16, Pg28
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Another promotion

Sunday Times/17-01-16/ Property Times/ Pg04
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The situation is really pathetic at site....hardly any progress is bring made in existing towers and common areas....the builder is completely focused on collecting money from gullible buyers....work is on in towers where he can extract maximum money.....

Seven years into the project the common area work is not even started .....Towers whose FDN were issued in August are still not ready for possession.....STP at site is not working....no electricity connection is available....
    CommentQuote
  • Is Builder paying penalty for delay in delivery?
    CommentQuote
  • Builder has denied paying any penalty to anyone.....some buyers have gone in for arbitration......

the only positive is that work is still on in the project......but completion seems to be a distant idea.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ilikeit
    Another promotion

Sunday Times/17-01-16/ Property Times/ Pg04

Any sensible buyer should think off how come units are available even after seven years of project launch.
    CommentQuote
  • That may be because the builder may be selling directly and not through any channel partner or brokering firm.
    CommentQuote
  • TH is charging 2.65 / Sqr Feet as maintenance monthly.....this way too high...for the pathetic standards which they maintain at site......
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance at this stage??? Of what? Still there are no expected basic facilities such as electricity or water. Wonder how much this 'maintenance' would spike when the central green and other published facilities are made available to the residents. :bab (39):
    CommentQuote
  • how to join group please.

i need guidence for arbitration against the illegal demands please help any one
    CommentQuote
  • i visited site yesterday...some work is going on in the common area.....also parking for OMN is getting ready.....the progress is absolutely slow and pathetic.....
    CommentQuote