Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1836 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sparrow
    what is the solution besides getting frustrated ?? builders move around in jaguar,marc,audis with bouncers.
    they will own helicopters soon to cover the area of frauds from greater noida to khetdi soon inter state (****&^& ). I guess even law is helpless in front of them.some wise person please advise

Do what other sections of society does to get their rights. Or the snail speed legal way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    final finishing is going on in LMN OR MNO?

Asking or telling?

Because i dont see anything happening.
    Or the pace at which things are moving, i would be discussing the same topic even after many years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pradeepsangwan
    I am having flat in Tower L

Even i have in tower L
    CommentQuote
  • dear Sir,
    as per the number of posts on IREF ,Arun punjabi Sir Seems to be in this profession of real estate.
    my aim here in this forum is to make all aware what I saw physically on ground in my flat.
    the location no doubt is the best.but beware no electricity till now , no watersupply
    nothing whatsoever . I stand by what I said about quality please go and check. how did they give possession without such approvals or electricity or water connections. this is fraud. can any one pay for genset current charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by sparrow nov 2015
    what is the resale price in phase 1 for c tower ?
    I guess 12 families have shifted there. project has come up well.

pls join whstup group of TRR.

im not in real estate profession, sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sparrow nov 2015
    what is the resale price in phase 1 for c tower ?
    I guess 12 families have shifted there. project has come up well.

pls join whstup group of TRR.

im not in real estate profession, sure.

How can I join WhatsApp grp of TRR?
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note that -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • How to join the TRR WHATSAPP GROUP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asarpa
    How to join the TRR WHATSAPP GROUP

Even I want to join the whatsapp group
    CommentQuote
  • please pm me.
    i shall include all in group.
    CommentQuote
  • ARJUNPUNJABI; Sir
    no offence please ,your help needed as you write well with 241 posts in one month on all the projects of noida including photos and 211 likes shows depth of your knowledge.
    Do u have a unit here in TRR?
    I have one and regretting.
    CommentQuote
  • sparrow;...me too have one and regretting
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all
    Pls help me understand how does the WhatsApp grp help?
    CommentQuote
  • sparrow; pls let me know how to pm you to be included in this group
    CommentQuote
  • People can have different motive on this forum ..but the realty is that the builder TH has failed its buyers on most accounts.....seven years after the launch the project is still not ready ......approvals are still not in place .....all commitments from builder has failed .....and most of the buyers have incurred losses by investing in this project.....
    CommentQuote