Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    PHASE I TOWER B C D DELIVERED
    E F M N O POSS BY MAY 16,
    CHEAPEST OPTION OF noida
    resale just 4000 / sqft AI
    FOR TOWERS POSS NEXT 6 MONTHS
    Tower M N O image

The picture doesn't give an impression that it has been delivered.
    CommentQuote
  • Rareal sir,
    these are the pics of delivered towers.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • ARJUNPUNJABI;..

Could you share some pics of Tower-P

Whats yours perspective

- Quality
    - Delivery
    - Liviability
    CommentQuote
  • ARJUNPUNJABI;

Could you share some pics of Tower-L

Whats yours perspective

- Quality
    - Delivery
    - Liviability]
    CommentQuote
    Rareal sir,
    these are the pics of delivered towers.

Arjun now you are testing the patience.
    This project was launched in nov 2009, even after 7 years if they have delivered 2-3 towers is that a great job?
    And those three towers that you are talking about were 95% complete 3 years back. Shall i show you the pics?
    Even towers m,n,o are in same shape today as they were 3,4 years back.

This project was stalled for long durations in between because of builders inexperience and inefficiency.

2 or 3 times they have trouble with their construction company. You need the names?

For year and half they had no clue how to get their maps approved.

And even after so much delay the current progress isn't such that they would deliver a single tower before a year.

Either you are not aware of the facts or knowingly ignoring them and are busy with your marketing.

Stop this bullshit please.
    CommentQuote
  • hagarwal; sahab aapka flat kaunse tower main hain? i am not aware of the facts jo aap jaante hain,
    but I Like this project, just brought 3 bhk 4000 AI ridge facing for rental income,
    fully furnished, 3 doublebed, sofa fridge, AC, MODULAR KITCHEN, CURTAINS, UTENSILS, WASHING MACHINE FA, LEDs 3 NOS,fully renovated washrooms, 24000 PM, 3 TCS, GENPECT executives,
    by diwali after ABC food court fully functional u get every type of quality food just across the road.

TCS, GENPECT, METLIFE, JUST ACROSS THE ROAD 5000+ EMPLOYEES
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hagarwal
    Arjun now you are testing the patience.
    This project was launched in nov 2009, even after 7 years if they have delivered 2-3 towers is that a great job?
    And those three towers that you are talking about were 95% complete 3 years back. Shall i show you the pics?
    Even towers m,n,o are in same shape today as they were 3,4 years back.

This project was stalled for long durations in between because of builders inexperience and inefficiency.

2 or 3 times they have trouble with their construction company. You need the names?

For year and half they had no clue how to get their maps approved.

And even after so much delay the current progress isn't such that they would deliver a single tower before a year.

Either you are not aware of the facts or knowingly ignoring them and are busy with your marketing.

Stop this bullshit please.

Unfortunately in most projects, buyers are dis-United, fighting among themselves and hence builder is taking advantage of situation.
    CommentQuote
  • TRR NOIDAS cheapest RTM option 4000-4400 AI
    CommentQuote
    TRR NOIDAS cheapest RTM option 4000-4400 AI

And try to find out even after such a wonderful location it's a cheap project.
    CommentQuote
  • todays ad in times of india
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • They have been doing these ads for every festival for a while...looks like they have unlimited supply of "Limited" units.
    CommentQuote
  • only top floors ( last 2 ) available. pls call them.
    pls see two other towers other than B & C, ( D & E ) also offered for possession.
    CommentQuote
  • ARJUNPUNJABI;: You said you just bought @4000 AI for rental? Is it in the delivered towers? If so, have you registered it?
    CommentQuote
  • yes delivered.
    CommentQuote
  • Registered? If not, why?
    CommentQuote