Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1847 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone have information related to possession of Tower L?
    CommentQuote
  • For tower L expect a wait of at least a year...tower MNO will still take 6 months at the very least..only once these are complete work on tower L will start......
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have information related to possession of Tower I?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has any information on Tower F?
    CommentQuote
  • Nearing possession
    CommentQuote
  • Can 100 people of Todays help me in the following:

1. Write Letters in there individual capacity
    2. Narate 1 Problem they are facing and Calculate Loss for the same.
    3. Loss should can be financial, mental and harassment etc.
    CommentQuote
  • all buyers can have a meeting at trr office or 135 location to discuss
    CommentQuote
  • TRR OFFICE IS BEST NEAR METRO. VERY GOOD IDEA SPARROW BROTHER,
    IS there any whats up group?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. pradeepsangwan;
    Have you sent TRR any letter asking them to deliver you the possession? First do that? To which you will not get a reply for sure. Forget Rs. 5 sqft, if they do not deliver you in time they will have to pay damages * 18% PA because they are charging us late fee * 18 %. You are also entitled for further damages. There are now judgments and these assholes (builders) are aware of the latest legal developments.

I have sent them letters/email, but they have not replied to my emails. I am planning to send a legal notice, which will be followed by a complaint before Consumer Forum.

Kind regards,

Shashi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shashi Ojha
    Dear Mr. pradeepsangwan;
    Have you sent TRR any letter asking them to deliver you the possession? First do that? To which you will not get a reply for sure. Forget Rs. 5 sqft, if they do not deliver you in time they will have to pay damages * 18% PA because they are charging us late fee * 18 %. You are also entitled for further damages. There are now judgments and these assholes (builders) are aware of the latest legal developments.

I have sent them letters/email, but they have not replied to my emails. I am planning to send a legal notice, which will be followed by a complaint before Consumer Forum.

Kind regards,

Shashi

Thanks Shashi, can you please share the E-mail ID which you are using for communication with them?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear pradeepsangwan;

use the one they use for communicating with you for demands .I have sent them 20 mails including registered mails plus notice. no reply to any.

dont sign for possession without reading, guys you are surrendering all your legal rights and becoming a bakra for next ten years. we will have to pay through our nose trust me.

let us fight against injustice and loot of one person and his in-competent staff.but I will stop short of calling them ass*&*#.
    CommentQuote
  • Buyers meet Rama Raman to log their problems against builders

Vandana Keelor | TNN | Apr 20, 2016, 10.07 PM IST

Noida: Scores of home buyers from four different group housing societies met Rama Raman, Chairperson and CEO of Noida Authority on Wednesday, voicing their agony at being denied their dream homes for years. While Raman promised to resolve their woes, he also said that a meeting with individual developers would be convened starting immediately to fast track registry of flats besides providing facilities promised by builders.

Speaking to TOI, Noida's Additional CEO, P.K. Agarwal said that a committee has also been formed on the directions of the Chairperson. Led by the ACEO, the committee's members include the Chief Architect Planner, Chief Project Engineer and GM group housing. "On Wednesday, we will meet the developers of the four group housing societies, which have made a presentation to us," said Agarwal. "These residents have brought to our notice two main issues. They have informed us that the builders are not completing the registry process as promised and that they have not put into place basic amenities including fire safety features before handing over possession of flats," he explained.

ACEO further said that the Chairperson has assured the home buyers of all support. "We will do our best in resolving the issues and in making sure developers follow ethical practices," said Raman. "Soon, we will call for a meeting with all the developers one by one. They will be told that strict action will be on the cards against anyone flouting agreements made between the buyer and the builder," he said.

Raman also said that the builders need to clear all their dues, obtain No Objection Certificates collect Completion Certificates and then hand over possession to the home buyers. "All construction has to be completed as per the Uttar Pradesh Apartment Act. Any violation of layout plans will result in action," Agarwal said.
    Latest Comment

These scrupulous builders should be booked and punished. enough is enough for their delay Daly attitude..
    kamalendu

The buyers representing four groups of thousands of families said they were at their tethers end. "We have been running from pillar to post in the hope that our problems will be resolved," said Gaurav Jindal a home buyer.They were furious with the developer due to non-completion of civil and electrical work besides the lack of other basic facilities in many towers.
    CommentQuote
  • NAVBHARAT TIMES GZB 21/4/16
    बायर्स ने अफसरों को सुनाई थी अपनी पीड़ा, इसके बाद हरकत में आई नोएडा अथॉरिटी
    हर हफ्ते होगी नोएडा में बिल्डर्स प्रोजेक्ट की समीक्षा

nबायर्स से मुलाकात के तत्काल बाद सभी संबंधित बिल्डरों को अथॉरिटी की तरफ से मेसेज दिया गया। देर शाम बिल्डर्स प्रतिनिधि एडिशनल सीईओ पी.के. अग्रवाल से मिलने पहुंचे। आम्रपाली सफायर प्रोजेक्ट में एसटीपी आदि काम को पूरा करने के लिए एक महीने की मोहलत मांगी गई है।

इसके अलावा लिफ्ट की समस्या को दूर करने के लिए दो महीने का समय मांगा गया है। जेएम ऑर्किड के आवंटियों को दो दिनों में रजिस्ट्री कराने का आश्वासन दिया गया है। इसी तरह का आश्वासन स्काइट्रेक के प्रतिनिधि ने दिया, जबकि प्रतीक विस्टीरिया के प्रतिनिधि सोमवार को आकर अपनी बात रखेंगे।

नोएडा अथॉरिटी से आवंटित बिल्डर फ्लैट्स में देरी व वादे के अनुसार काम न करने को लेकर मचे घमासान के बीच बुधवार का दिन खास रहा। सुबह जहां बायर्स ने नोएडा अथॉरिटी के चेयरमैन रमारमण से मुलाकात की, वहीं शाम को बिल्डर्स के प्रतिनिधियों ने हर प्रोजेक्ट को निश्चित समयसीमा में पूरा करने का भरोसा दिया। अथॉरिटी ने देर शाम घोषणा की कि अब हर बिल्डर प्रोजेक्ट की हर सप्ताह समीक्षा की जाएगी। अथॉरिटी अफसरों की टीम 25 अप्रैल को सेक्टर-45 में आम्रपाली के बायर्स की शिकायतों का मौके पर जाकर पड़ताल करेगी। यह जानकारी एसीईओ पी.के. अग्रवाल ने दी।

बरसों से अपने घर का सपना पूरा होने का इंतजार कर रहे चार हाउसिंग सोसायटियों के नाराज बायर्स मंगलवार सेक्टर-6 स्थित नोएडा अथॉरिटी ऑफिस में चेयरमैन व सीईओ रमारमण से मिले। रमारमण ने बायर्स की समस्याओं को हल करने का भरोसा दिया। बायर्स ने बताया कि कंप्लीशन न मिलने व अन्य डिपार्टमेंट से एनओसी न मिलने से बिल्डर बायर्स को परेशान कर रहे हैं। इस वजह से बहुत से बायर्स की रजिस्ट्री रुकी हुई है। बायर्स ने स्टांप पेपर खरीद लिए हैं, लेकिन बिल्डर ने कोई लिस्ट प्राधिकरण को पूर्ण रूप से नहीं दी है। इस सूरत में 2 फीसदी स्टांप ड्यूटी बढ़ने से लाखों का भार पड़ेगा।

इतना ही नहीं, बिल्डर वे सभी चार्ज ले रहे हैं, जो सुविधाएं वे दे नहीं रहे हैं। बैठक में सेक्टर-77 स्थित प्रतीक विस्टीरिया, सेक्टर-77 स्काईटेक मैट्रोट, सेक्टर-76 जे एम ऑर्किड और आम्रपाली सफायर सोसायटी के प्रतिनिधि शामिल हुए। प्रतिनिधिमंडल में सांसद प्रतिनिधि संजय बाली, गुरुप्रीत सिंह, विकास मित्तल, राजभट्ट, अमित गुप्ता आदि मौजूद रहे ।
    CommentQuote
  • ABP news is conducting complaint register for all the builder.....on MERAGHAR campaign.....

Please register your complaints.....
    CommentQuote