With uncertainty looming large on Indian economy and possessions getting delayed, end users who have invested in sector 143 are requested to contribute some information regarding the construction status of various residential projects in this sector..thanks for your time and effort
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Victory Crossroads is expected to give possession by Apr-May 2014. Internal finishing is currently going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by horsetrading
    Victory Crossroads is expected to give possession by Apr-May 2014. Internal finishing is currently going on.

in just 9 months....but who is going to live there? I guess first flats in 137 will be taken then flats in 143 will fill......what the point in getting early possession when its not livable.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    in just 9 months....but who is going to live there? I guess first flats in 137 will be taken then flats in 143 will fill......what the point in getting early possession when its not livable.....

You paid for your flat and you got it. Livable or not livable is different issue. Atleast owner will not be in dilemma about exact possession. No body knows when any builder will be bankrupt or run away. So better if they will give timely possession. One day the area will be livable.
    CommentQuote
  • Definition of Livable is different for each person. If you want a place developed like Noida sec 11 then you will be paying 15,000 per sqft for same flat u have now.
    CommentQuote
  • sec 143 projects are hardly 500 mts from the service road so it should not be a matter of debate whether its livable or not..I believe as soon as they start handing over the projects in the next 6 months, we get to see clothes being dried on balconies :)
    CommentQuote
  • I know a lot of people who would shift to Victory Crossroads as soon as possession is offered. So, people will make sector-143 livable, not sure about the buildings! As Victory is very near to expressway, roads will not be a major problem. VCR plans to open up a daily needs store in the society. So, that should also make it livable..
    CommentQuote
  • Logix blossom greens construction is slow and may take another 1.5-2 years. 2 bedroom towers are ready L-T, internal finishing is on but central park towers still under construction..Zest will take more than 2 years... Victory Crossroads is leading and should send possession letter by mid 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has update on the road linking 143 to sector road/service lane? There is a small patch in between which is still not done, some issues it seems..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by horsetrading
    I know a lot of people who would shift to Victory Crossroads as soon as possession is offered. So, people will make sector-143 livable, not sure about the buildings! As Victory is very near to expressway, roads will not be a major problem. VCR plans to open up a daily needs store in the society. So, that should also make it livable..

Very good point, I personally believe these sectors will be so busy and happening in just one year so there is no question of it being livable or not. Plus, not many people will leave their apt empty after paying around 50L to 70L. Apts will either be filled by tenants or endusers but don't expect many empty units 6 months after possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Condition of approach road in 143 connecting sector roads is still not complete. A small stretch near Victory Crossroad is not connected and cars/trucks use a narrow lane on one side...what is the actual status of this , a disputed one it seems
    CommentQuote
  • visited Logix Blossom Greens site, seems like they will deliver 2 bedroom towers L-T by mid 2014
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has any idea for towers U,V AND W in Logix blossom greens with respect to buying in these towers, just want to know if there are no issues of any kind.
    Has anyone bought in these 3 towers - U V or W.
    Please respond if anyone has any knowledge/info on these 3 towers in logix greens.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy2013
    Anybody has any idea for towers U,V AND W in Logix blossom greens with respect to buying in these towers, just want to know if there are no issues of any kind.
    Has anyone bought in these 3 towers - U V or W.
    Please respond if anyone has any knowledge/info on these 3 towers in logix greens.

Some say its cleared and bank is disbursing loan but some express doubt..best way is to visit Logix Park Sec16, Noida and talk to them everything clearly
    CommentQuote
  • On visiting Logix Blossom Greens Sec 143 site, chances of actual possession of 2 bedroom towers L-T no sooner than October 2015
    CommentQuote