Any information on this new project will be appreciated.

How do you rate this project?
    Plan?
    Price?
    Location? Sector 120 vs sectors around Express Way?
    Builder?
    Thanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    Deepak
Read more
254 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I heard that they have a corporate deal for IT guys where they are offering a rate of 2680 PSF all inclusive in flexi plan...
    CommentQuote
  • the project website is totally blank ....
    CommentQuote
  • The cprporate Rate for Prateek are not out yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nisardel
    The cprporate Rate for Prateek are not out yet.

How do you rate Sector 120?
    CommentQuote
  • The corporate deal is out and they are offering a rate of RS 2680 all inclusive......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwanb
    The corporate deal is out and they are offering a rate of RS 2680 all inclusive......

Is this price fair? Some dealers seem to be offering 24xx on usual India real estate sites. Or does it carry any gotcha?
    CommentQuote
  • yes , i booked one

Today I ve booked 3BR set in the project with PDC ( so suggestions are welcome).

The project seems good to me and I like look of 120 sector. The specs provided are good again.. Only glitch was flexi CLP not CLP on corporate deal.

Anyway.. grateful if u pls provide feedback on the Parteek builder, Quality of construction, any problem with Parteek projects and any update on the project, .. I have this week to reconsider.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Today I ve booked 3BR set in the project with PDC ( so suggestions are welcome).

The project seems good to me and I like look of 120 sector. The specs provided are good again.. Only glitch was flexi CLP not CLP on corporate deal.

Anyway.. grateful if u pls provide feedback on the Parteek builder, Quality of construction, any problem with Parteek projects and any update on the project, .. I have this week to reconsider.

Congratulations....
    CommentQuote
  • It is good project to buy house...specially good specifications..
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek Laurel Sector 120

Guys,

Pls let me know your thoughts (positives and negatives )about Prateek Laurel Project.

I have got mostly positive feedback of Prateek Builder over Aamrapali

Best Regards,
    Amit Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Below are the few things to consider Prateek Laurel
    1) Good floor layout
    2) In same price tag (as comapre to other buildes in sect-120,119,117) u will get furnished flat (check specification at builder office)
    3) Corporate tie up with NTPC so there is probabilty that project will get complete on time as NTPC might question them.
    4) The land is alloted to Prateek by Noida Authority (check the newspaper dated on 9/dec/09 Jagaran City).
    5)Prateek made the registery of the plot on 29/Dec/09
    6) Check the construction of Royal Cliff in Crossing Republic and Fedora in Noida

I have also booked the flat 2BHK + 2T in Prateek laurel.
    Please let me know your inputs on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations!

I have got the same feed back from most of the people. What was the rate u have got? Is is a corporate deal? Which plan is better CLP or interest free instalments?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks visvapratap !

I have booked 1385 sqft flat in Prateek Laurel. Prateek Laurel looks promising to me as their construction quality is very good and chances of project completion are far far higher than Aamrapali. What rate did you get and which floor ?
    CommentQuote
  • prateek laurel

hi guys,

I yesterday visited the site of prateek laurel and found it to be gud as compared to ajnara 121. There specifications are really gud, I hope evrythng mentioned materializes at the time of possesion. I was offered a rate of 2927 (all inclusive 2472 basic rate) on flexi clp plan.

wat do u guys think? Is this rate gud enough.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess some one was telling rate of 2670 all inclusive in Prateek Laurel. I would say Rs. 2927 would be high for sec 120 rightnow. You can get a flat in PAN Oasis arround Rs. 3250 all inclusive. If you are booking for 2 BHK then can think to invest 3 lakh more and book in sec 70 as it's location is very good compare to sec 120.
    but if getting rate of Rs. 2670 then Prateek Laurel would be great.
    CommentQuote