Prateek Laurel, Prateek Group, Sector 120, Noida

Last updated: July 5 2016
297 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Laurel, Prateek Group, Sector 120, Noida

RG Residency

I personally think RG residency is better than prateek laurel. The reasons are. Cocept of project, Builder, Specification, posession time and above all pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisardel View Post
      The cprporate Rate for Prateek are not out yet.
      corporate and retail rates are always same sir for company. In corporate rates dealers' comission reduced. thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Yashpaul View Post
        I personally think RG residency is better than prateek laurel. The reasons are. Cocept of project, Builder, Specification, posession time and above all pricing.
        You may be right but I disagree with you. And I thnk there is no need for who is right or who is wrong. We have to wait for another 3 yeards then only picture will clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Yashpaul View Post
          corporate and retail rates are always same sir for company. In corporate rates dealers' comission reduced. thats it
          BOSS have you deal with builders? I had deal with builder and even there is diff. in corporate deals and ask any retail customer (forget about dealers comm etc.) you will come to know about rates. As far as NTPC corp deal it is 2715/= (inclu all) and Parliament 2670/=(incl all).

Comment

Prateek is not for Retail Customer They are Cheater

I suggest don't fall for Prateek.....i have booked in Prateek Laurel in Retail but now i come to know that they offer different terms and condition to Corporate Customers........and not offering the same to retail when some guys have raised the issue they have used threatening tactics to suppress them........Prateek is a new builder this is just their 3rd Project....and they are not maintaing any tranperancy whatsoever whether it is Carpet area or other terms and condition.........

Prateek is not really for Retail customer.....don't go for it!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi mnautiyal!
              Did you mean 2715 and 2670 includes PLC and IFMS charges as well?

Regards
              Originally posted by mnautiyal View Post
              BOSS have you deal with builders? I had deal with builder and even there is diff. in corporate deals and ask any retail customer (forget about dealers comm etc.) you will come to know about rates. As far as NTPC corp deal it is 2715/= (inclu all) and Parliament 2670/=(incl all).

Comment

I am not able to find the prateeklaurelresidents at googlegroup . Please let me know how to get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepwas001 View Post
                  Hi mnautiyal!
                  Did you mean 2715 and 2670 includes PLC and IFMS charges as well?

Regards
                  No - IFMS was 40 extra and this rate was for 7th or 8th floor I guess, as you go up your price decresed and as you came down it increased. There was no park or pool PLC

Comment

Can anyone in this forum help me in knowing the current status of Prateek Laurel especially abut tower N. How much is constructed and what viwers think about its completion.

If possible, if i can see the pics.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Construction updates

What about the construction updates of this projects.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X