Any information on this new project will be appreciated.

How do you rate this project?
    Plan?
    Price?
    Location? Sector 120 vs sectors around Express Way?
    Builder?
    Thanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    Deepak
Read more
259 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • GF now is 4300 psf+ other charges as well, mentioned in company webpage
    CommentQuote
  • @Amit, Please guide us - if the builder rate is 4300+ other charges for GF -- and I want to sell my booking which I got at around 2900 all inclusive - should target to sell it at 4800+ -- because in GG RTM is around 4500 to 4800.... by RTM time I may expect to get 5800+ (my dream exit price in next 1 year).... lot a brokers told me to sell at 500 below builder rates...and now I realize that It should try for builder price + 500... am I correct ?
    Will I be able to sell like this or be stuck with for ever - as one of the broker told me!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ektasrv
    @Amit, Please guide us - if the builder rate is 4300+ other charges for GF -- and I want to sell my booking which I got at around 2900 all inclusive - should target to sell it at 4800+ -- because in GG RTM is around 4500 to 4800.... by RTM time I may expect to get 5800+ (my dream exit price in next 1 year).... lot a brokers told me to sell at 500 below builder rates...and now I realize that It should try for builder price + 500... am I correct ?
    Will I be able to sell like this or be stuck with for ever - as one of the broker told me!!!

in Noida as per my POV, resale should be less than builder quoted price.

as there are so many options, so 1st cost is the major driver here not inventory
    CommentQuote
  • To be very honest, I don't have resale experience BUT looking at project, location, construction pace and expected quality- I still see 4000 psf AI is a fair price for a buyer as well as seller. Irony is that Brokers are always there to misguide you as they need to mint money. I can't speak for 1 yr price but definitely it will appreciate as development moves on. Also, based on my knowledge you get a good value for RTM flats as compared to under construction ( They say ..Bird in hand is better than in bush . So, If you could wait for another year OR so that will be PERFECT opportunity to exit, If you wish to.

Originally Posted by ektasrv
    @Amit, Please guide us - if the builder rate is 4300+ other charges for GF -- and I want to sell my booking which I got at around 2900 all inclusive - should target to sell it at 4800+ -- because in GG RTM is around 4500 to 4800.... by RTM time I may expect to get 5800+ (my dream exit price in next 1 year).... lot a brokers told me to sell at 500 below builder rates...and now I realize that It should try for builder price + 500... am I correct ?
    CommentQuote
  • Someone mentioned in another thread, Gaur (Sec 119) RTM is available at 4500. Amrapali platinum close to RTM is available at below 4000.

Also if you see 3C LB, the resale of RTM/close to RTM is not that high. Paras on sec 137 is also going to deliver 1st phase in 6-8 months time. But the resale is still ~4000 psft.

The problem in these RTM flats is that there are later phases of the same project still under construction. Also many projects all around will be under construction. Living condition will be very poor. I think this may be the reason while end users are not so keen on these RTM/almost RTM flats.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy one 3BHK and got the rate of 3800/- psf of BSP.
    I haven't checked for resale, what will be the best deal in resale?

Please suggest / comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankjet
    41 lakhs is too high for 950 in resale in fact way too high. Try harder and harder u must get flat in 37 all incl max. yar 5k to 3c mein all incl mil raha hai easily. ye to parteek hai and extremely dense and that too under construction

I m not there in india now.....got the details through innovians....he is offering 49 L all incl for 1135 fresh and 44-45 in resale ....I need a 3bhk as I am looking for end use only...1-1 negotiations can reduce the quotes may be....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    I am getting a deal of 950 sqft at 41 L all incl in resale...is it a good deal??Though I am looking for a 3BHK flat preferably in resale..any sellers pls PM...

for resale its too high boss!
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    I m not there in india now.....got the details through innovians....he is offering 49 L all incl for 1135 fresh and 44-45 in resale ....I need a 3bhk as I am looking for end use only...1-1 negotiations can reduce the quotes may be....

Shubhinvest Bro ...

Isse bahut acche projects isi rate mein mil jayenge and early RTM ...

Have a details search bro ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Shubhinvest Bro ...

Isse bahut acche projects isi rate mein mil jayenge and early RTM ...

Have a details search bro ...

Thanks bro for the reply...can u advise on some good projects from ur POV in Noida not extn or expressway
    or in Indirapuram not builder floor.......my office is in sec 63...

I am listing down all the projects so that can survey all of these at one go and decide...thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Laurel Fresh Booking

Originally Posted by ShubhInvest

Hi,

Can you please send me contact details of innovians person to whom you had discussion for Laurel and complete price details for 1135 sqft area
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek Laurel Prices have been increased by 150 BSP

FLOORS BASIC PRICE IN RS per Sqfit
    Ground/First/Second 4450
    3rd/4th,5th 4400
    6th/7th,8th 4350
    9th/10th,11th 4300
    12th/14th,15th 4250

Additional Charges (Parking, IFMS, Lease Rent, Power Backup etc ) are extra
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupta79.amit
    Prateek Laurel Prices have been increased by 150 BSP

FLOORS BASIC PRICE IN RS per Sqfit
    Ground/First/Second 4450
    3rd/4th,5th 4400
    6th/7th,8th 4350
    9th/10th,11th 4300
    12th/14th,15th 4250

Additional Charges (Parking, IFMS, Lease Rent, Power Backup etc ) are extra

Bhaii, every builder increasing prices of their projects, even if their ikka dukka property is selling. Don't know if its pressure of their investors or something. So that they cal sell their property showing 500 rs psf discount. the game is on lets see who blinks first - buyers or builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any google / facebook / yahoo group for Prateek Laurel owners? I have could not find prateeklaurelresidents google group as mentioned in this thread.
    CommentQuote