Sort by :
Filter by :
- When is the possession likely for laurel? Was supposed to be delivered in sept-dec 2012, isnt it?CommentQuote0Flag
- one thing i must say abt prateek ... they do deliver with only a small delay as opposed to big fishes like unitech who delay for year and years and ...CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by trialsurveyone thing i must say abt prateek ... they do deliver with only a small delay as opposed to big fishes like unitech who delay for year and years and ...
Big fish should be compared with Big fish. Small with small.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by faticharTrail bhai,
Big fish should be compared with Big fish. Small with small.
haan bhai wo toh theek hai .. but for an end user looking for quick possession of MIG type of flats (not looking for golf course, luxury etc ) builders like prateek are a good choice it seemsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by trialsurveyhaan bhai wo toh theek hai .. but for an end user looking for quick possession of MIG type of flats (not looking for golf course, luxury etc ) builders like prateek are a good choice it seems
yes, I agree. In fact, I would always stay away from the big fish for UC properties. Mera simple funda hai: Kal ko builder farzeewada karta hai, to kisse ladna pasand karoge? DLF se ya Sethi se?
Waise tiwari sahab bhi ab chhote nahi rahe, mid size ho gaye hai.CommentQuote1Flag
- Please add me to PL google group.
Hi Amit, I have a flat in PL, Please add me to PL google group.
Dinesh GuptaOriginally Posted by gupta79.amitHi,
I had sent soft copy of Prateek Laurel's land registry to prateeklaurelresidentsgooglegroups.com. You can join this group to access all details related to Prateek Laurel project.
As far as Prateeks reputation is concerned...you are right..they have completed only one Group Housing society so far..Royal CLiff in Crossings- As far as I know, Prateek is one of those few builders in CROSSINGS who have come completed construction before time. They are waiting only for ELECTRIC connections in CROSSINGS so that they can go ahead with possessions...
AS they don't have many projects going on they can concentrate and focus on projects which they launch..(unlike other builders who divert funds here and there....)
Prateek Laurel is defintley in a pre-launch state..there are few ifs and thens which will get answered as time progresses...thats why you are getting a cheap rate in NOIDA...Most of the projects are being launched on similar lines in NOIDA these days.
So I feel Prateek is one of the best in the lots...with few risks involved...
lets hope for the best...
I am not doing marketing for Prateek Laurel..:):) its just that I did some home work and went ahead with few risks...CommentQuote0Flag
- Does anyone on this community portal has flat in Tower N?CommentQuote0Flag
- Has anybody got possession letter for Prateek Laurel ? I would like to know what are they charging extra at the time of possession. I was told by customer care that they will take maintenance charges for 2 years (around @2.10 Fedora rate) + electric meter charges(approx 50,000) + IGL pipe gas connection (5000). They are taking IFMS + advance maintenance charges which will be a burden to many like me.
Please share your feedback. I have a flat in tower M.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Guys,
Can anybody advice the AI resale price for 2/3 BHK flat in Prateek Laural? Looking for end use and where posession is available in next 6 months. Also any idea about nearby good schools available of this society.CommentQuote0Flag
- Friends...getting a 2 BHK 1135 sq.ft flat for around 5200 psf (all inclusive) for phase 2 flat. Since I won't be moving in the property for the next 1-1.25 years possession date is not a problem. But is this price a good deal for this. The unit is park facing and after visiting the unit it look good. The balconies are airy and there was ample light in the flat even at 4 pmCommentQuote0Flag
- Rajat, Have you looked for sec 7X options?CommentQuote0Flag
- How is this project for end use..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vaibhavjainRajat, Have you looked for sec 7X options?
Vaibhav...7X is sort of Indirapuram only addition is of wider roads, i.e., extremely high density area...lots of high rises aroundCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Amit,
I have booked a flat in Prateek Laurel Tower-M. Please add me to PL google group.
- Had a look at the finished flat last week. Was not impressed much...finishing quality is strictly average though many bells and whistles (very cheap wallpapers/woodwork/false ceilings/lights are provided) are given to attract newbies :).CommentQuote0Flag