Any information on this new project will be appreciated.

How do you rate this project?
    Plan?
    Price?
    Location? Sector 120 vs sectors around Express Way?
    Builder?
    Thanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    Deepak
Read more
265 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ghanup
    Had a look at the finished flat last week. Was not impressed much...finishing quality is strictly average though many bells and whistles (very cheap wallpapers/woodwork/false ceilings/lights are provided) are given to attract newbies :).

Agreed. What is the ongoing rent there?
    CommentQuote
    Had a look at the finished flat last week. Was not impressed much...finishing quality is strictly average though many bells and whistles (very cheap wallpapers/woodwork/false ceilings/lights are provided) are given to attract newbies :).

Hope you know PL is a MIG segment project and not HIG/high end project. MIG should be compared with MIG and likewise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Agreed. What is the ongoing rent there?

17k including maintenance (advance paid for 2 years) for 3 BHK and should be 14k for 2 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Hope you know PL is a MIG segment project and not HIG/high end project. MIG should be compared with MIG and likewise.

I know, but many are force believe it is 'luxury' project with rich specs which is nothing but an eyewash...thats what i wanted to point out...and even for MIG segment, finishing is not upto the mark.
    CommentQuote
    I know, but many are force believe it is 'luxury' project with rich specs which is nothing but an eyewash...thats what i wanted to point out...and even for MIG segment, finishing is not upto the mark.

I dont think ppl who keep themselves aware of RE believes all this.

Regarding quality of finishing etc, Noida builders rating is all about who is andho mein kana raja!

ATS and Purvanchal are better than all others, atleast in Noida. But that too is not a sure-proof guarantee, ATS Advantage did not deliver upto the mark.

As on date, in sec-119/120, PL is better than the rest. Actual winner is always determined in the long run, which shd be in next 2 yrs.
    CommentQuote
    17k including maintenance (advance paid for 2 years) for 3 BHK and should be 14k for 2 BHK

Not bad. Getting 18K offer including maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek Laurel Noida Sector 120 - Interior Pic

Prateek Laurel Noida Sector 120 - Interior Pic. Though, some of the end users who have taken the possession, reported few quality issues.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Went to the flat today. Construction quality is not good but its ok.

Lobby is looking great when you compare it with others. Will post picture later.

Somebody said cons. quality is not good but BOSS when you compare it with other builders in this league. Its much better. I have seen purvanchal . People are mad about that, but looking at this i must say Purvanchal is big ZERO. I am impressed.
    CommentQuote
    Went to the flat today. Construction quality is not good but its ok.

Lobby is looking great when you compare it with others. Will post picture later.

Somebody said cons. quality is not good but BOSS when you compare it with other builders in this league. Its much better. I have seen purvanchal . People are mad about that, but looking at this i must say Purvanchal is big ZERO. I am impressed.

I have seen the flats from inside too. Interiors look cheap indeed but whatelse would one get in MIG flat but few interiors are waste like false ceiling and Glass slab in the kitchen.

False ceiling looks great when flats are of large size. in small units, it makes it more cramped..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I have seen the flats from inside too. Interiors look cheap indeed but whatelse would one get in MIG flat but few interiors are waste like false ceiling and Glass slap in the kitchen.

False ceiling looks great when flats are of large size. in small units, it makes it more cramped..

Which project do you like ? I guess the answer is nothing . :D
    CommentQuote
    Which project do you like ? I guess the answer is nothing . :D

When You know the answer why waste time in questioning....:D
    I don't think interiors of "Laurel" worth more than 1 lac.
    CommentQuote
  • cookie sahab,
    heart to heart , i dont like this interior business.
    it is stereotyped for all the apartments .
    na bahar se apni identity hai aur na hi andar se.
    prateek guys put you in awkward situation that is
    either you accept my interiors or you end up in a mess.
    rather i would put my own money and hire a interior decorator and do it to my taste.
    AND OFCOURSE I AM GOING TO DO THAT.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    When You know the answer why waste time in questioning....:D
    I don't think interiors of "Laurel" worth more than 1 lac.

Interiors def, is very different and varies, somebody happy in 1 lac interior , somebody spend 10,20,30...Lacs depending on the taste. But , default provided is not bad.

I saved your time. :D
    CommentQuote
    Went to the flat today. Construction quality is not good but its ok.

so purvanchal is big Zero ? boss, a housing society is not about your flat only...see the common areas, lobby, lifts, stair cases, landscaping, pathways, parking finishes, club etc etc... the builder who cut corners on these is definitely cheap, there are huge difference between prateek and purvanchal if you compare on these parameters, ATS Village has average spec flats, but all these 'extra' things makes it one of the most sought after!
    CommentQuote
    Interiors def, is very different and varies, somebody happy in 1 lac interior , somebody spend 10,20,30...Lacs depending on the taste. But , default provided is not bad.

I saved your time. :D

Bhai

They buyer who buys a flat worth 30-35lac certainly he can't spend 10-20-30 lac on interiors.
    and yes, Worry about your time, not mine. :)
    CommentQuote