Sort by :
Filter by :
- To know the truth of Prateek Laurel or for Prateek Group, visit this site:
Prateek Laurel RWA - PrateekLaurel120 - Driving Positive Change
New buyers please see disgusting truths about Prateek group.CommentQuote1Flag
- Site is:
One of my friend is the resident and owner of PL. He is very happy with the way Prateek has handled and built the society (BTW: he is one of the person who is very active in the website you mentioned) .
The problems mentioned in the website (and more as I am in regular touch with them because I have a flat in PW) are very common issues and good thing is Builder is very responsive in handling those requests. Overall, I am very happy with prateek Laurel's outcome and expecting the same for Wisteria too.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by shaitaanWent to the flat today. Construction quality is not good but its ok.
Lobby is looking great when you compare it with others. Will post picture later.
Somebody said cons. quality is not good but BOSS when you compare it with other builders in this league. Its much better. I have seen purvanchal . People are mad about that, but looking at this i must say Purvanchal is big ZERO. I am impressed.
Are you sure in what you are saying ??? !!!CommentQuote0Flag
Very good initiative by PL owners. Such positivity can only happen when a society has more owners than tenants. Kudos to the guy who started and maintains this (Sid).
Yes, no one expects PL to be on the lines of ATS or Purvanchal. So, as far as major concerns (which are few) are addressed and solved by the builder, it should be ok.CommentQuote0Flag
They buyer who buys a flat worth 30-35lac certainly he can't spend 10-20-30 lac on interiors.
and yes, Worry about your time, not mine. :)
Bhai, you are underestimating so called "They buyer". Investment in prelaunch is not a bad game. This is planning ahead of time.
Anyways, thanks for your suggestion.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hey guys, can you add me to this group.CommentQuote0Flag
False ceiling looks great when flats are of large size. in small units, it makes it more cramped..
hello cookie..have you seen lotus boulevard flats...can u tell me which has upper hand b/w prateek laurel or LB flats in terms of construction quality interiors location density.etc .which of them is better for end use or investment purpose regardsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by augmentinhello cookie..have you seen lotus boulevard flats...can u tell me which has upper hand b/w prateek laurel or LB flats in terms of construction quality interiors location density.etc .which of them is better for end use or investment purpose regards
LB is better construction and location wise both.CommentQuote0Flag
I have personally seen both (two of my friends have flats in both :) and I agree, LB is definitely better, though Prateek is fully furnished with false ceiling/fancy lights/wallpaper finish etc, to give it a luxury look, but LB's quality and finish (though raw flat) is better.CommentQuote0Flag
- Prateek Laurel Night View
- what should be the expected rent in PL for 3-bhk ( without store room) ?CommentQuote0Flag
- 16k-18k plus maintenance. depending upon floor, location and furnished/unfurnished.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by UltimateGuy16k-18k plus maintenance. depending upon floor, location and furnished/unfurnished.
I think in Prateek, all flats are fully furnished ! no? And maintenance is already paid for 2 years in advance, so rent 16-18 should be including maintenance!CommentQuote0Flag