Collapse

Prateek Laurel, Prateek Group, Sector 120, Noida

Last updated: July 5 2016
297 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Laurel, Prateek Group, Sector 120, Noida

for investors it will be ok, but for one who are planning for their dream home is very tough to tolerate

Originally posted by neetuvijay View Post
    but it is very paiful

Comment

confused : RG Residency or Prateek Laurel

Pls guide seniors

i am confused in Prateek Laurel and RG Residency...

Someone told Prateek is new and doesnt deliver on time and the materials it uses etc.. though i really liked the sample house...

Batao wat to do

Comment

Among the two Prateek is definitely better.
        I personally liked their layout....and almost booked a flat but moved back due to some issue.

There was some discussion on this forum regarding lesser roof height...please check the same.

Originally posted by vinisoni View Post
        Pls guide seniors

i am confused in Prateek Laurel and RG Residency...

Someone told Prateek is new and doesnt deliver on time and the materials it uses etc.. though i really liked the sample house...

Batao wat to do

Comment

Originally posted by jhaxxx1r View Post
          Among the two Prateek is definitely better.
          I personally liked their layout....and almost booked a flat but moved back due to some issue.

There was some discussion on this forum regarding lesser roof height...please check the same.

9 FT 2 INCH Ceiling height is complying with national building code as well as Noida building code which is 2.7 meter. And I believe most of the builders is following this practice . So this is no more an issue in Noida. Much ................much hyped projects( by brokers) of 3C is having even lesser ceiling height.

Prateek Laurel layout is simply the best layout among 117/119/120/7X . You will hardly find a lay out of 3BHK with store/ puja room. Even Amrapali Zodiac layouts are good.

Comment

9 FT 2 INCH Ceiling height is complying with national building code as well as Noida building code which is 2.7 meter. And I believe most of the builders is following this practice . So this is no more an issue in Noida. Much ................much hyped projects( by brokers) of 3C is having even lesser ceiling height.

Ab yahi bacha tha.......Alas!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SIMAB View Post
              9 feet 2 inch is scary. Even logix is offering same height. But few builders like Assotech and Purvanchal are offering more than 10 feet celing height. But these builders are costly too!!

Boss i think you are not correct about 3C celing height. Cross chk this...post this in 3C thread to get clear answer.

Btw Prateek is also having a very high flat density...124 flats / acre.

Comment

Please join the face book group !!

prateekwisteriaresidentsgroups.facebook.com

Comment

Advise

I have been offered 3950(Total sale price)for my pool facing lower floor 1135 2bhk+s unit. Since i have to sale it in hurry. Please advise is this market price or broker is trying to take advantage of my situation. Because actual price is something around 4600 (TSP). And prime location flat in 1135 are actual very few.

Comment

Its a fair deal with current appreciation of property. wait till Mar 2012, u may expect 4500 per sq ft.

Comment

GF now is at 4200/-psf
                      200 psf rate increase over previous hike

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X