Any information on this new project will be appreciated.

How do you rate this project?
    Plan?
    Price?
    Location? Sector 120 vs sectors around Express Way?
    Builder?
    Thanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    DeepakThanks In Advance
    Deepak
Read more
265 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • prateek laurel

ya chandra i hope i cud hav got that. my dealer told me dat this was the corporate rate and only upto 31st december. Dis is the rate offfered to non-corporate deals.

as far as pan oasis is concerned amrapali's construction is not reliable as per the views expressed in this forum. The location of sector 70 is obviously gud.

Nisardel and other senior members wat do u guys say abt dis?

Anybody who has booked in prateek laurel without the coporate deal plz let me knw the rate.

Guys ur response is highly awaited.....
    CommentQuote
  • The specifications of PAN oasis doesnt match Prateek...You might have to add Rs300-Rs400 psf to PAN to get the same specifications as being offered by prateek.
    CommentQuote
  • I am bit surprised that people are saying construction quality of Amrapali is not good. Builder is any one the company who take contract to build projects are almost same. Prateek have only 2-3 projects so can be they more reliable than Amrapali ? Also if Amrapali is so bad how can they become one of the biggest builder in NOIDA ? Is all the people who investing in their project are mad ? They are constructing almost 8000 flats in NCR, assume they manage to sell 6000 flats out of them, are 6000 people are investing without any trust ?

If one is not getting corporate deal in Prateek project wait for some more time new project will be launch with corporate deal. Book there.
    CommentQuote
  • guys,
    request you to pls send me your email id and cell number in PM incase you are interested in googlegroup - prateeklaurelresidents at googlegroups dot com
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

At what rate did you book in prateek laurel and which plan. I am getting a rate of 2927 all inclusive. The specifications are really gud but i hope that they do not compromise on the quality of woodwork.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I booked 1385 sq ft flat on 11th Floor at 2680 /- psf under corporate booking excluding PLC and IFMS. This price is related to Flexi Plan.

I checked with dealers and got to know tht corporate booking is over and now they are doing booking at the rate which you mentioned under Flexi Plan

Best Regards,
    Amit Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Kumar, I would suggest you to wait for new project. You can get corporate deal in new project.
    CommentQuote
  • how much rentals can be expected out of 1385 sq ft flat in prateek laurel?
    CommentQuote
  • Chandra, is it possible to get corporate deal even if my organization is not in their list of corporate clients.
    CommentQuote
  • Kumar, you have to be part of that company if you want to avail rates.In which company are you working?
    CommentQuote
  • My organization is not part of any corporate deal as employee strength is not that high. But anyways I am really impressed with prateek laurel's specifications.

So, instead of waiting for any new project I should probably book a flat in prateek laurel.

Searchingproperty.... is 2927 all inclusive...(will bargain hard...;)) in flexi plan worthwhile for prateek... plz suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,i have also looking for a flat in this project,suggest me for further action
    CommentQuote
  • prateek laurel in sector 120

Any body can tell me about prateek laurel project?
    Do they have land allotted my NOIDA authoirty in their name?
    Do they got registry of land confirmed?
    Do they got property approval planfrom noida authority?
    What about Site Plan, Cost estimate?
    And when the Builder is going to give Complision Certifiacte?
    Also according to CLP Plan they are asking money 10% of the cost at certain level like casting of 2nd floor etc. But not in term of time( say 3 month or so). So can anyone tell about this also in therm of time.
    CommentQuote
  • Answers to your Questions -

Any body can tell me about prateek laurel project?
    Amit -At this point I can say its one of the good options in sector 119, 118, 117, 120. Prateek is famous for his construction quality and reputation in terms of commitment

Do they have land allotted my NOIDA authoirty in their name?
    Amit - YES

Do they got registry of land confirmed?
    Amit -Yes - its been done and I have soft copy of front page of registry as well

Do they got property approval planfrom noida authority?
    Amit - Not Sure.....but same is the case with other builders..I don't think anybody has got details to that level

What about Site Plan, Cost estimate?
    Amit - No idea ..what are you looking for in terms of answer to this question

And when the Builder is going to give Complision Certifiacte?
    Amit -No Idea..

Also according to CLP Plan they are asking money 10% of the cost at certain level like casting of 2nd floor etc. But not in term of time( say 3 month or so). So can anyone tell about this also in therm of time.
    Amit - Its an industry standard not specific to Prateek Laure
    CommentQuote
  • I am part og ur group.
    Thnx
    CommentQuote