Last updated: July 5 2016
297 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prateek Laurel, Prateek Group, Sector 120, Noida

Prateek Laurel Sector 120

Guys,

Pls let me know your thoughts (positives and negatives )about Prateek Laurel Project.

I have got mostly positive feedback of Prateek Builder over Aamrapali

Best Regards,
    Amit Gupta

Comment

Below are the few things to consider Prateek Laurel
      1) Good floor layout
      2) In same price tag (as comapre to other buildes in sect-120,119,117) u will get furnished flat (check specification at builder office)
      3) Corporate tie up with NTPC so there is probabilty that project will get complete on time as NTPC might question them.
      4) The land is alloted to Prateek by Noida Authority (check the newspaper dated on 9/dec/09 Jagaran City).
      5)Prateek made the registery of the plot on 29/Dec/09
      6) Check the construction of Royal Cliff in Crossing Republic and Fedora in Noida

I have also booked the flat 2BHK + 2T in Prateek laurel.
      Please let me know your inputs on this.
      Last edited by vishvapratap; December 30 2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Congratulations!

I have got the same feed back from most of the people. What was the rate u have got? Is is a corporate deal? Which plan is better CLP or interest free instalments?

Comment

Thanks visvapratap !

I have booked 1385 sqft flat in Prateek Laurel. Prateek Laurel looks promising to me as their construction quality is very good and chances of project completion are far far higher than Aamrapali. What rate did you get and which floor ?

Comment

prateek laurel

hi guys,

I yesterday visited the site of prateek laurel and found it to be gud as compared to ajnara 121. There specifications are really gud, I hope evrythng mentioned materializes at the time of possesion. I was offered a rate of 2927 (all inclusive 2472 basic rate) on flexi clp plan.

wat do u guys think? Is this rate gud enough.

Comment

I guess some one was telling rate of 2670 all inclusive in Prateek Laurel. I would say Rs. 2927 would be high for sec 120 rightnow. You can get a flat in PAN Oasis arround Rs. 3250 all inclusive. If you are booking for 2 BHK then can think to invest 3 lakh more and book in sec 70 as it's location is very good compare to sec 120.
              but if getting rate of Rs. 2670 then Prateek Laurel would be great.

Comment

prateek laurel

ya chandra i hope i cud hav got that. my dealer told me dat this was the corporate rate and only upto 31st december. Dis is the rate offfered to non-corporate deals.

as far as pan oasis is concerned amrapali's construction is not reliable as per the views expressed in this forum. The location of sector 70 is obviously gud.

Nisardel and other senior members wat do u guys say abt dis?

Anybody who has booked in prateek laurel without the coporate deal plz let me knw the rate.

Guys ur response is highly awaited.....

Comment

The specifications of PAN oasis doesnt match Prateek...You might have to add Rs300-Rs400 psf to PAN to get the same specifications as being offered by prateek.

Comment

I am bit surprised that people are saying construction quality of Amrapali is not good. Builder is any one the company who take contract to build projects are almost same. Prateek have only 2-3 projects so can be they more reliable than Amrapali ? Also if Amrapali is so bad how can they become one of the biggest builder in NOIDA ? Is all the people who investing in their project are mad ? They are constructing almost 8000 flats in NCR, assume they manage to sell 6000 flats out of them, are 6000 people are investing without any trust ?

If one is not getting corporate deal in Prateek project wait for some more time new project will be launch with corporate deal. Book there.

Comment

guys,
                      request you to pls send me your email id and cell number in PM incase you are interested in googlegroup - prateeklaurelresidents at googlegroups *** com

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X