Prateek Laurel, Prateek Group, Sector 120, Noida

Last updated: July 5 2016
297 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prateek Laurel, Prateek Group, Sector 120, Noida

Hi Sumit!
    Is it possible for you to share the MoU?

Regards

Comment

corporate deal for PDIL 2750+Rs 40(IFMS) above 5th floor...all inclusive. No PLC of any kind.

Comment

Please share how much is floor PLCs for upto 5th floor?
        Originally posted by jhaxxx1r View Post
        corporate deal for PDIL 2750+Rs 40(IFMS) above 5th floor...all inclusive. No PLC of any kind.

Comment

Floor PLC - I am not aware about.
          I wanted to book one in Prateek Laurel but I missed in the corporate deal which was perhaps valid upto Dec.09.

I like the layout but delayed due to location (far inside....in my opinion)...

I'm still getting call from Prateek office but they are not ready for corporate rate at this point....and I am not ready to pay more than old rate + Rs. 100....

To summarize, all builders are now charging arbitrarily....trying to get maxm. out of the customer as they seem to be desperate too...with soooo many projects in the offereing...
          Solely my evaluation of the present scenario in NOIDA RE market...

Comment

Originally posted by noida_guy View Post
            Any information on this new project will be appreciated.
            1. How do you rate this project?
            2. Plan?
            3. Price?
            4. Location? Sector 120 vs sectors around Express Way?
            5. Builder?
            Thanks In Advance
            Deepak
            Dear Noida Guy

I ll try to give you All ur answers
            1. I ll rate this project A+
            2. Plan- Good
            3. Price-Slightly higher then zodiac but worth as it provides better customer service and overall products used by them.
            4. Location:Both are eqully good but Sector 120 is surrounded with 2 developed sectors ie Sector 50 and 70 also Sector 61 is in proximity which add value as well where as vs sectors around Express Way are far beyond basic facilities but it all depends on individual need and time?
            5. Builder: Though Prateek is 4-5 year old Company but have quality and ethics, one can see it in Royal Cliff project ie in Crossing Republik

Comment

Originally posted by bhatnagarsumit View Post
              Prateek has offered a rate of 2850 per sq ft inclusive of IFMT and View PLC to my company. Also, prateek booked couple of hundreds of flats for NTPC and BHEL. I have signed MOU with me. This deal was done in the month of Dec and the offered rate was 2675 + 40 per sq ft.
              Project seems to be gud, only concern is the possesion, i believe it is difficult to meet sep 2012 deadline. the reason for this belief is that even excavation is not yet started.
              Sumit
              I think u shud rethink abut getting involved. . .Kindly check directly with the builder thewy ll give you a better picture. As far as i know Excavation will start in Mid of March or Max by April 1st week . . . I am also having one flat with thm in Fedora and with kind of work they did in Fedora i took a flat in Laurel as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PropExpert View Post
                I think u shud rethink abut getting involved. . .Kindly check directly with the builder thewy ll give you a better picture. As far as i know Excavation will start in Mid of March or Max by April 1st week . . . I am also having one flat with thm in Fedora and with kind of work they did in Fedora i took a flat in Laurel as well.
                Hi

Has anybody got the approved map and other docs (allotment letter etc.) from Prateek.
                I need it for banl loan. Any idea.

Harish

Comment

They have started issueing the allotment letters. Please call them up if you have not received any information from them.

Comment

MoU Prateek

Hi,
                    Sure I can share the MoU, I myself trying to book flat in this project, but this project is almost full... only top floors or south facing flats are available, that too at some premium. Please put me a test mail bhatnagarsumityahoo.com, I will send the MoU to you.
                    Regards,
                    Sumit

Comment

Hi,
                      Sure I can share the MoU, I myself trying to book flat in this project, but this project is almost full... only top floors or south facing flats are available, that too at some premium. Please put me a test mail bhatnagarsumityahoo.com, I will send the MoU to you.
                      Regards,
                      Sumit

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X