I want to invest 25-30L for short duration with maximum returns.
I want to invest only in delhi/ncr region.
Is it feasible to take an additional loan and raise the budget to 40L-45L
Please give your valuabe inputs.every input counts.thx in advance
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • small 2bhk kosmoss
    jaypee aman
    CommentQuote
  • small 2 BHK in Paras Tierea and Paras Season also be looked at. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie..seriosly "paras tiera" after that corridor episode..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Technick
    Cookie..seriosly "paras tiera" after that corridor episode..

Only one phase has that issue..:)
    Bhai waise toh no project is perfect ....
    CommentQuote
  • You can buy two 1 bhk ...you can keep one for rental incomes prupose.....and sell one during possession...

just thinking breaking the investment into two always help....
    CommentQuote
  • How surprising someone is asking for investment tips in real estate at this point of time, when economy is in douldrums, and real estate bubble is deflating.

I would say better buy in relatively safer investment avenues - like bank FDs, GOI bonds if you are looking purely at investment.

However if you are an end user then the situation is better. But still its advisable to only go for RTM properties.
    CommentQuote
  • As you see it depends on whom you are asking. Everybody has his own opinion. End user will like project which getting delivered faster, broker will have different interest and the investor also as project where he could make quick bucks and liuidate his investment easily...
    As a buyer, where you get good location, value for money from builder with past good track record can be safer bet...
    Even if people claims a slowdown, if you invest with lot of search and good negotiation, you will still make return more than FDs, bonds, etc... It will also depend your time horizon for investment. If tou are looking time less than a year, than you may or may not make good money in RE
    CommentQuote
  • Many people. R expecting big crash...but I request them not to discourage others...there opinions could be different...and they could be right too...just my POV thanks
    CommentQuote
  • For short term you can go for 1 bhk in vaishali....more demand less supply....full of end users ...metro....one step distance from delhi....good rent from day one...one suggestion though please go for rtm...thanks
    CommentQuote
  • For short term you can go for 1 bhk in vaishali....more demand less supply....full of end users ...metro....one step distance from delhi....good rent from day one...one suggestion though please go for rtm...flat on big road or park will be better as parking is a problem because of density if choose to go for builder floor...thanks
    CommentQuote