Sort by :
Filter by :
- What are the rates Mr. SherKhan . I did not find them on their website.CommentQuote0Flag
- I was expecting to be exorbitant.....let see....CommentQuote0Flag
Basic Sale Price 14,900
(Rs. Per sqft.)
Main Road Facing Rs. 500/- Per Sq.ft.
Corner Rs. 500/- Per Sq.Ft.
Internal Park Facing Rs. 250/- Per Sq.ft.
Any Two PLC Rs. 750/- Per Sq.ft.
One Car Parking (Mandatory) Rs. 3,50,000/-
Additional Car Parking Charges Rs. 4,50,000/-*
IFMS Rs. 100/- Per Sq.ft.
C.R.F. Rs. 150/- Per Sq.ft.
Power Back up Rs. 20,000/- Per Kw
Club Membership To be declared later
Lease Rent As per Noida Authority
P.L.C. = PREFERENTIAL LOCATION CHARGES
IFMS = INTEREST FREE MAINTENANCE SECURITY
C.R.F. = CAPITAL REPLACEMENT FUND
*Additional Car Parking Charges Rs. 4,50,000/- will be Payable with the Car parking charges at
the time of booking or as per prevailing rate at the time of request for additional car parking.CommentQuote0Flag
- S.No Product
1 Residences - - - - -
High Street ( S.C.O.)
(60 Sq.mtr & 90 Sq.mtr)
3 Offices 700 - 3500 8,500 1,000 7,500 8,500 5 Lacs
Studio Apt.(Branded) 601 - - - -
5 Studio Apt.(Non - Branded) Furnished 601 10,000 1,000 9,000 10,000 5 Lacs
Studio Apt.(Non - Branded) Finished 601 9,500 1,000 8,500 9,500 5 Lacs
*Note - Minimum 50% payment to be received in 90 days to avail assured return
Cheque to be made favouring "MMR Saha Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd."
(in RS. Per Sqft)
(in Rs per Sqft)
Net BSP after
BSP on Assured
Return @12 %
(Rs. Per Sqft)*
2400 - 3400 14,900 500 14,400 15,300 25/30 LacsCommentQuote0Flag
- What are the sizes for Retail shops.CommentQuote0Flag
- any memeber who invested in retail shop at MMR . It has been learnt that it is based on concept of chandni chowk .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by naveen70any memeber who invested in retail shop at MMR . It has been learnt that it is based on concept of chandni chowk .
What is Chandni Chowk concept?CommentQuote0Flag
- What I learnt that it is going to be underground market with small shop varying in size 200 to 500 sq ft something similar to delhi market at Palika Bazar not chandni chowk . The locationis great .Would an underground market be a success in Noida ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by naveen70What I learnt that it is going to be underground market with small shop varying in size 200 to 500 sq ft something similar to delhi market at Palika Bazar not chandni chowk . The locationis great .Would an underground market be a success in Noida ?
Underground markets are sure recipe for failure, unless they sell illegal/contraband items, or sell imported stuff brought in through illegal channels.
Barely a few well designed malls are able to sustain themselves, such small shop underground concept can not survive financially.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Friend
Why should we link underground market with illegal activity . The location and whole recipe of project is mixed land use . the sector 50 is already inhabited all around with no commercial mall in vicinity except Wave complex at city centre . The metro stn is likely to come opposite . I feel all these recipe make MMR saha 52 Avenue a good recipe for success . What I have learnt that all shops got sold during soft launch phase only .CommentQuote0Flag
- Mr Naveen
I had gone to a broker for details on the project and it seems that hardly 20% of ground floor shops got sold or committed and that too some brokers made bulk bookings and now are not able to sell the inventory
Except for Saha ( ex ATS partner) the group lacks any earlier history of development and at best seems to have not made a single project in excess of 1 lakh sft - they are mainly comtractors making small schools and houses in noida with patronage of earlier govt.
Also, it seems SAHA is hardly an active partner and name is probably used for marketing purpose. The advertisement blitz has been impressive all over delhi and noida. However, background and earlier projects and track record for such a large project seems doubtful.CommentQuote0Flag
- i am looking for a clinic / office suit. location is good/ rate offered wit out negiotiation is 8000 + 450 (extra). what do u think is the potential?
i met mr askhay. according to him pvr, more have tied up.CommentQuote0Flag
- If ANY Commercial project is being SOLD .....WITHOUT....Developer Holding at least 60% of space himself on LEASE ONLY MODEL
Then it will FLOP...irrespective of its Location
Commercial in Mayur Vihar Phase 1 metro station is a perfect example.
The Best possible location in East delhi RUINED by Builder Selling max. space to InvestorsCommentQuote0Flag
- thanks zohaib 2012. i really want your comments on this. in this case the builder has kept the mall sco's in lease mode (esp on the fortis road) for himself on lease mode. there are 4 buildings more, 2 are residential, one office and 1 cuboid (with PVR-multiplex and more supermarket). the building office space the builder is selling. however, i do not think the builder is keeping space for himself in the office building.
regarding mayur vihar i hear that the access to the malls were an issue.
but coming to this commercial venture, what are your views on
2. builder reputation?
3. commercial viability of the this venture?
4. appropriate cost - (asking rate 8500 + 450 /sq.ft), what will be a good rate for this
5. comparison with other commercials viz. World trade Tower sec 16, Logix City center sec 32, wave one sec 18, expressway commercials
plz advice. i am planning with another 3-4 other friends for self use (4th flr)
i somehow do not have rights to p.m. uCommentQuote0Flag
- IC is offering 17500 for lower ground floor shops and most of the good locations are already sold out.
Pls suggest if this is the first rate or earlier it was 14900 ... as in initial post some one quoted.
As per IC , shops are available at first rate only that is 17500/-... this looks very costly .. so pls suggestCommentQuote0Flag