Hi,
Can any one inform me about pan oasis progress? I booked a flat in phase-1, 3BHK 1600 sq.ft. I paid 10% (Flexi payment plan) as first installment. I am out of town. Thanks
Naveen
Read more
561 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I booked the same ....1600 in phase-I, paid 10%, i checked it with amarpali guys, it will take another 3-4 weeks for bank clearance all

rgds
    abhi
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, Abhi.
    CommentQuote
  • i got allotment letter couple of days back.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhi,

Did you submit the documents mentioned in the Welcome Letter ?
    CommentQuote
  • did you book at both places , Sec 70 and Crossings?? On one another thread in this forum you said you preferred Crossings instead of Sec 121 and booked flat there. It seems you are big investor
    CommentQuote
  • how far is the site from the Atta market?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Pas Oasis is preparing sample flat at site location. Can anyone update me the current situation of sample flat and the construction update? thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flats created

I went to the Pan Oasis site last week and could see that the sample flats have been created and they have also created their office which is operational now.

As far as work on site is concered the work has started. Right now the foundation laying work is going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Many thanks Chandra for the snaps. Its gives really some confidence to buyers that things are progressing. In this situation when noida is flooded with GH projects,we do not know how many projects will be delayed or wheher they will be delivered? Only time will tell. Have you got any info or any in forum that when these flats will be registerable ?
    When the builder does complete payment to noida authority or before?
    As per current law, possession will be not given till registry. Hoever now noida authority have allowed to give occupancy certificates in phases and builer can pay land prices in instalments in 8 years,than whether this will be still applicable ?
    CommentQuote
  • New Towers Launched

PAN Oasis has launched new towers R and S and I heard that these towers will be developed by Nirala. Can anyone please let me know the reputation of Nirala as a builder?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • whats new on the pan oasis site"? any news bout construction activity
    CommentQuote
  • You can go to the link http://panrealtors.com/project-progress.php and check the progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks HOYVYG
    CommentQuote
  • whats the price going on currently.

noida has suddenly seen a lot of launches specially in the budget homes.

hows the project in terms of :
    1. Price
    2. location
    3. Availability of basic necessity nearby school, hospital etc
    4. whats the current price
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone tell the price for PAN OASIS ??
    ALso the other charges and if anyone wants to sell . Inform me

Originally Posted by hporwal
    whats the price going on currently.

noida has suddenly seen a lot of launches specially in the budget homes.

hows the project in terms of :
    1. Price
    2. location
    3. Availability of basic necessity nearby school, hospital etc
    4. whats the current price
    CommentQuote