Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Last updated: June 13 2017
603 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
    Bhuwan, BSP of people who booked in Corporate was 2400 (2900- other charges).
    So far a tower below 5 floor constructed they only paid 40% of BSP.
    And if allowed can easliy sell for 4000 BSP in CLP today meaning 66% profit in 2 years on a 1385 sqft on which a corporate buyer has paid only 13.86 lakh in 2 years.

Not a single project in NOIDA when a 1385 sqft flat owner has paid only 13.8 lakh in Flexi in 2 years what ever be the construction stage.

As per builder due to Noida extention issue, all resources from NE has been used for PAN Oasis then NE issue should streach another 6 months, PAN Oasis complete ho jayega..(funny comment not serious)

What is your gut feel guys will tower A-D will be delivered by Oct 2012 ?If delivered then will it be livable ?

Other builders asking for interior /color etc is PAN asking like anything ?
    My feeling is YES, PAN will be able to deliver at lest Tower A-D in another 8-10 months.
    Apart from tower A-D, other towers construction pace is also improved. Pan is till claiming they will be able to deliver all the towers with in time. Lets see and pray.
    As far as construction is concern, i know couple of guys those who actually checked quality and they seems to be happy with the material used in construction.

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwanb View Post
      Praveen bhai quoted rate for PAN is also 4200 BSP for CLP. But looking at construction stage it have reached I think tower A-D will easily fetch 4000 BSP. Actually currently PAN don't allow resale, so actual resale rate would be difficult to ascertain but for other projects like home121 and few other I have heard still one can get around 3600-3700 all inclusive and infact deals are happening at this rates.
      resale still not allowed? when would they allow? people other than tower A-D, who have paid just 40%, would get really great ROI on minimal investment, if they can sell now!

Comment

Hi chandra sir
        Bahut dino baad

i too have flat in mahagun moderne
        have u got DL for 4th floor

Comment

The best lines.........

(Rate increase ho ya na ho... IREF to FREE hai.. is per likhne me kya jata hai..)[/QUOTE]

Comment

Latest Update on PAN Oasis Sec 70

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...0594550_n.jpgI

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...29340364_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...10877011_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...03920862_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...88686634_n.jpg

visited site on Nov 14th. Met with marketing people over there. 1125 size is getting revised to 1175 sqft due to increase in balcony size. Mr Abbas told me that they have already got approval for that. And all the balcony are already 5 feet. I looked closely at tower A-D and I don't think balcony is 5 feet. I have a flat in Mahagun Mordene Sec 78 and there also 5 feet balcony and they are really very good. For Ph-1 Tower A-J , they are saying will deliver by Dec 2012. I also asked about color option/tile floor color and he told me that they are not going to ask all the buyer and will go by default what they have otherwise will not able to complete on time. Clear hight will be 9 feet 6 inch around. When I asked to give me in written then he laughed. Construction was going on at good speed.

Also people who are trying to convince themself with 9 feet ceiling hieght go and visit PAN Oasis Sample flat and sample flat height is almost 11 feet + and 1125sqft small size flat is looking really very spacious.

Although builder will not deliver 11 feet but I wish it could have.
            Click here for latest update :
            https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9343954&type=1

Last edited by chandra2034; November 16 2011, 07:00 AM.

Comment

nice pics, Chandra.

did you check the height of actual flats?

Comment

Chandra,

If you can see the acutal flat yourself it will give a better idea. I remember we tried to do so early this year but builder resisted saying it will be hazardous due to safety issue. But now as the structure is ready it should not pose any problem.
                Also what is the status of J tower, has it reached till 5th floor(coz as per PAN site 5th floor demand should have been raised but till date I have not recieved it).

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                nice pics, Chandra.

did you check the height of actual flats?

Comment

Tower J 5th floor casting

hi...

Anybody received the demand letter for 5th floor casting Tower J?

I talked to pan guys 2-3 days earlier and they said they have sent the same around 15th of this month. However, today i find the progress for tower J uploaded on Pan website 19.11.11 upto 4th floor only?

Anybody having any idea? Also what is this non-tower thing coming adjacent to tower J?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Deepak,

I have received demand letter for J tower and due date is 5-Dec-11.

I think as per plan you should receive demand letter for 5th floor casting..As far as flat status is concerned currently PAN is casting 5th floor for J tower and hence they have raised demand letter.
                    I am not sure about non tower thing but I doubt it might be club house coming in front of tower J.
                    Which flat you owe in J tower. Send me a PM with your details as it is better idea to know much people in same tower so that we can raise comman issues when needed.
                    I feel J tower is still moving at snail pace and lot needs to be done to deliver it by end of 2012(which I think is impossible) and if construction progresses at same speed end of 2013 is a distant possibility.

Originally posted by deepakkansal_dk View Post
                    hi...

Anybody received the demand letter for 5th floor casting Tower J?

I talked to pan guys 2-3 days earlier and they said they have sent the same around 15th of this month. However, today i find the progress for tower J uploaded on Pan website 19.11.11 upto 4th floor only?

Anybody having any idea? Also what is this non-tower thing coming adjacent to tower J?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Bhuwan

Thanks for the reply. Mine flat is on 2nd floor.

Yes the progress is really slow in case of Tower J. All the others towers incl. that in Ph-II seem to be ahead of Tower J except 2-3 towers.

However, from the last 2-3 months the progress seemed to picked up a little.

Regarding, non-tower thing....layout plan on the pan website is not showing anything like club house in front of tower J, may be who knows they might have revised the plan now.

Originally posted by bhuwanb View Post
                      Deepak,

I have received demand letter for J tower and due date is 5-Dec-11.

I think as per plan you should receive demand letter for 5th floor casting..As far as flat status is concerned currently PAN is casting 5th floor for J tower and hence they have raised demand letter.
                      I am not sure about non tower thing but I doubt it might be club house coming in front of tower J.
                      Which flat you owe in J tower. Send me a PM with your details as it is better idea to know much people in same tower so that we can raise comman issues when needed.
                      I feel J tower is still moving at snail pace and lot needs to be done to deliver it by end of 2012(which I think is impossible) and if construction progresses at same speed end of 2013 is a distant possibility.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X