Hi,
Can any one inform me about pan oasis progress? I booked a flat in phase-1, 3BHK 1600 sq.ft. I paid 10% (Flexi payment plan) as first installment. I am out of town. Thanks
Naveen
Read more
560 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    thanks saumik bhai for throwing more light...

you are welcome bro. But I was not entirely correct. It was flexi payment plan I was talking about. They didn't offer any CLP at that time. So, CLP can be different.
    CommentQuote
  • After the installment of brick work and plaster, on an average, PAN would be receiving about 15% of the total cost of flat at the time of possession. Though PAN pymt terms may be better or best, their cash outflow in the finishing work would be quite high (to the tune of 30-35% total construction cost) as compared to the inflows. Finishing work involves high costs and longer time. Additionally, when the buyers take possession, all the promised services also should be in place which also will involve costs to the seller. Therefore, instead of putting their money in A-D, perhaps PAN want to defer it for time being so that in the mean time E-J structural work payments are paid by the buyers.
    In fact, i got this information from PAN officials only that they will be delivering A-J together.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I just joined this forum, I booked Flat at tower H 405, curious to know who booked Flat nearby.

At the time of booking they have given completion date is August 2012 but by seeing the progress project will not complete before May 2013 , whats ur opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • I received demand letter for 15th floor casting of H block
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, we have a unit in Tower 0, considering the delays in other towers ; when do you think this would be ready for posession.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone seen the quality of material used in the construction. I have not seen any comments on the quality.

Any views please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicks
    Has anyone seen the quality of material used in the construction. I have not seen any comments on the quality.

Any views please?

As per my knowledge intially when the consortium ( Amrapali and Patel ) was working the nthe quality was now good now it seems patel does not have upper hand henc the quality has taken a beating ...... so not sure on that front.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicks
    Has anyone seen the quality of material used in the construction. I have not seen any comments on the quality.

Any views please?

Outside work Quality is good as compared to rest of the other projects nearby. Over all project is very good. I feel PAN guys are lacking in terms of convincing/markiting skills. whenever I went there I have never heard a Satisfactory answer from them regarding delivery of project. wheather they are going to charge you for extra balcony size or not. Location, layout, quality etc are upto the mark. As per my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rahulmayo,

I would suggest they have good (or better) marketing skills. When the buyers are desperate to put their money into their RE project, Salesman should not speak too much as it may only -vely impact the decision.

These days anyways who decides a project based on the salesman response who can speak anything to sell. RE sales guys are their just to do the cost calculation and bargaining.

re: your other points:
    Layout - I agree quite good
    Floor plan - not so good as only 1 side open apartments (upto 1600)
    Plot - 4 side open plot so very good

Reg the extra charges for the balcony size, no one knows. I think we buyers would have to negotiate the same with them as it within the +/-3% variable limit which is mentioned in the agreement which says that actual flat size can be +/-3% without any revision in the total price.
    CommentQuote
  • construction quality is good as patel has given the contracts without material to contractors.Its patel who is supplying the material
    CommentQuote
  • Extra charges for balcony

Someone in their office confirmed 50 sqft additional charge for balcony in 1600 sqft apartment(3B-3T). They have smartly done it to avoid +/-3% issue. No official words though:(
    CommentQuote
  • 1600sqft. flat at PAN Oasis

any idea on resale cost of pan oasis 1600 sqft flat. I am planning to invest one.. Is it the right time to buy a flat in PAN Oasis? What kind of returns can i get in coming 4-5 yrs?

regards

veron
    CommentQuote
  • The rates have been revised They show 4700 on the site:)
    CommentQuote
  • Veron: PAN OAsis rate would possibly be in the range of 7k-8k in 4-5 years I reckon, there is good appreciation you can expect based on current rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Location of this project is no doubt good ...

so if they dont stop d construction like in past due to internal dispute, and continue at the same pace, price appreciation is a must say 6K in next 1.5 yrs
    CommentQuote