Collapse

Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Last updated: June 13 2017
603 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Pan oasis is going at good pace and structure is ready for all the towers. A-D are about to be completed and to be delivered in next two three months. Rest tower will be delivered in trench over next one year. If you compare this to any other project which was launched on or before PAN they are at similar level or behind. LB was launched 6 month before PAN and is almost at similar level and only few towers delivered. Location wise PAN is good as it is quite closer to sector-62 and around 2 k.m from existing metro. If currently ready to move in in LB can ask for 5500-6500 AI then why can't PAN reach till that level.

Originally posted by deep78 View Post
    desibhai,

I appreciate you confidence on pan oasis. But worried because of delay in possession and price will not increase by this amount. There is a one formula given by one of my friend -

if (structure==complete){
    construction link plan=downpayment ;
    //since builder is slow
    timeLeftFor Possesion=2years;
    priceAppreciationDecreaseBy=50%
    }

Comment

Originally posted by deep78 View Post
      desibhai,

I appreciate you confidence on pan oasis. But worried because of delay in possession and price will not increase by this amount. There is a one formula given by one of my friend -

if (structure==complete){
      construction link plan=downpayment ;
      //since builder is slow
      timeLeftFor Possesion=2years;
      priceAppreciationDecreaseBy=50%
      }
      2 years after structure complete is true in case of luxury apartment. PAN will take max 15 months to start possession.

I have a flat in Amrapali Eden Park, Sec 50 Noida and this month they had offered possession. Gap b/w structure and possession was 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by desibhai View Post
        2 years after structure complete is true in case of luxury apartment. PAN will take max 15 months to start possession.

I have a flat in Amrapali Eden Park, Sec 50 Noida and this month they had offered possession. Gap b/w structure and possession was 1 year.
        u got d possession of Eden park!!

Please clarify : vot abt

landscaping
        club
        pool
        gym

is dat all in place ?

is registery open for eden park

what is the resale rates??

Comment

I have flat in Tower D. Builder is telling May-June. Let's see. Can someone visit PAN and make a nice video inside/outside it will really help.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
            I have flat in Tower D. Builder is telling May-June. Let's see. Can someone visit PAN and make a nice video inside/outside it will really help.
            chandra ji bahut dino ke baad dikye aaz..kaise hai...

Comment

Originally posted by desibhai View Post
              All inclusive resale rates are 5500. Builder have very few inventory with top/dark floor with app. 5900 psf.

Possession will start from Dec 2013 (+-3 months) onwards.
              Thanks desibhai for sharing the current resale price info. Builder has priced BSP floor-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by expressway16 View Post
                u got d possession of Eden park!!

Please clarify : vot abt

landscaping
                club
                pool
                gym

is dat all in place ?

is registery open for eden park

what is the resale rates??
                I have received initialization of possession letter last week for Eden.
                After clearing all the pending dues (which is app. 20 lakhs), we need to take possession and registry within 30 days.
                As work on remaining 2 towers are still going on, So, other amenities will take some more times. I am hoping by July'13 pool, gym etc etc will be ready.
                Resale in Eden Park Sec 50 is around 7K.

Comment

There were some service appts. coming in PAN. Anyone have any idea?

Comment

Does is financially make sense to buy an apartment at 5200 BSP at this time in PAM Oasis for investment purpose? If one has to take get it financed by bank, one has to pay a high EMI. Rental expected may be miniscule compared to EMI. Even if one purchases an apartment, what can be expected the value to be 10 year later? My question is not specific to PAN Oasis, but in the 7x sectors where the prevailing price is in this range.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby61 View Post
                      Does is financially make sense to buy an apartment at 5200 BSP at this time in PAM Oasis for investment purpose? If one has to take get it financed by bank, one has to pay a high EMI. Rental expected may be miniscule compared to EMI. Even if one purchases an apartment, what can be expected the value to be 10 year later? My question is not specific to PAN Oasis, but in the 7x sectors where the prevailing price is in this range.

Due to upcoming lakhs of flats on expressway, noida extension and 7x, there will be a definite slowdown in the Appreciation. However, at the lowest levels also, it will be about 8-10%.
                      Effective rate of interest payable to the bank (assuming you are in 30% tax bracket) would be 7.5 to 9%. (assuming the interest rate fluctuates between 10.5 to 12%)
                      So, overall, there would be net appreciation of the flat. Any rental received is the bonus.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X