Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Last updated: June 13 2017
603 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

    It's fresh all inclusive after bargaining@5300. When will be the possession?

    Comment


    • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

      Location is very good and the rates are reasonable if Rs 5300 AI in Fresh. Only concern is the Possession which is a big question mark still.

      Comment


      • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

        Does Pan oasis provide the late fee? How much will be the rate at possession time?

        Comment


        • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

          Avoid PAN OASIS!

          Comment


          • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

            Originally posted by KumarSaurabh View Post
            Avoid PAN OASIS!
            Any specific reason apart from delay? How is construction quality? Builder is asking 200 /sq feet extra charges for terrace(some extra space with road facing balcony) in higher floor? Is it right or new PLC?

            Comment


            • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

              PAN Oasis team is not professional. No body knows when will get possession... I am a buyer in Tower D and not happy with PAN Oasis management....

              Stay away as of now until possession offered...

              But still if you really want to buy then offer me Rs. 5600 AI, I will sell mine.. First Floor Road facing....

              Comment


              • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

                size ?

                Comment


                • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

                  Originally posted by satyaprakash47 View Post
                  Any specific reason apart from delay? How is construction quality? Builder is asking 200 /sq feet extra charges for terrace(some extra space with road facing balcony) in higher floor? Is it right or new PLC?
                  PAN appears to be cheaters...

                  1) They have increased the number of floors from 18 to 22 without informing us. This has several bad effects: Congested lifts, delay in completion, building strength, etc.
                  2) While signing BBA in 2010, they said possession will be in June 2012. Otherwise they will pay penalty. Now they have many reasons not to pay penalty to anyone.
                  3) They projected very Elegant outlook in brochure, but if you look at the construction, it is no where near. Just compare ABCD building constriction pics with the fancy pics on website: PAN Realtors.
                  4) The sample flats we saw while booking has been demolished and the constructed flats appears to inferior in quality (color combination is not elegant at all).

                  Comment


                  • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

                    Originally posted by KumarSaurabh View Post
                    PAN appears to be cheaters...

                    1) They have increased the number of floors from 18 to 22 without informing us. This has several bad effects: Congested lifts, delay in completion, building strength, etc.
                    2) While signing BBA in 2010, they said possession will be in June 2012. Otherwise they will pay penalty. Now they have many reasons not to pay penalty to anyone.
                    3) They projected very Elegant outlook in brochure, but if you look at the construction, it is no where near. Just compare ABCD building constriction pics with the fancy pics on website: PAN Realtors.
                    4) The sample flats we saw while booking has been demolished and the constructed flats appears to inferior in quality (color combination is not elegant at all).
                    bhai dont worry .. in 2010 you had booked at around 3000 all incl rate .. why not just sell out at around 5000-5300 and reinvest the money in some better project ..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

                      Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                      bhai dont worry .. in 2010 you had booked at around 3000 all incl rate .. why not just sell out at around 5000-5300 and reinvest the money in some better project ..

                      Resale is very selective nowdays and buyers over the period of time have become aware and cautious. Thanks to sites like IREF and Media. Most of the aspirants are holding inventories in Noida REeither for investment purpose or for end use. When people invested in 2010 there was strong market hype and every builder was trying to attract buyers by glossy brochures and world class amenities. Things have changed now and final product is in front of everybody to do comparison study between 1 project to another.

                      Only Competent Builder with good quality and ethics gonna survive in future. If anybody has invested in PAN Oasis or Prateek Laurel at the same time and if Prateek Resale is happening at Rs 5600-Rs 5800 AI and PAN resale is at Rs 5000-Rs 5300 then who is at a loss ?? Just Think.
                      Its all about Selecting the Professional Builders which are very less in Noida.Cheers !!

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X