Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Last updated: June 13 2017
603 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
    Guys... Kuch yaha bhi likh diya karo... desperate buyers are selling their flat for Rs. 5200 All inclusive for Ph-1 flats which are ready but not livable...
    I see sellers even willing at 4600/-

Sent from my Lenovo A850

Comment

Originally posted by Johny123 View Post

Sent from my Lenovo A850
      4600?? Is that all inclusive? Why should someone sell at for this good location in Noida?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby61 View Post
        4600?? Is that all inclusive? Why should someone sell at for this good location in Noida?
        Do a google of "Complaints against PAN Oasis" to know your answer and join their Facebook group to know the reality.

Comment

Sent from my Lenovo A850
          Hmm.... That's looks too low, but if you know any seller at this rate then let me know I will ask someone to buy it.

Comment

Hmm.... That's looks too low, but if you know any seller at this rate then let me know I will ask someone to buy it.
            Seems you are a mediator

Sent from my Lenovo A850

Comment

Seems you are a mediator

Sent from my Lenovo A850
              No Man. I am buyer in PAN Oasis. Search this thread and you will find my post since Nov 2009. But yes couple of my friend are looking to buy and if someone is selling at 4600 All inclusive then it's great buy.

Comment

Guys PAN Oasis is located very strategically. It is close to Sector-71 that will see a metro junction in future.Lately it is shaping up very nicely and will be delivered soon. You may see some ads of people asking 4600(may be by some brokers) but once you approach them they will reveal the reality. I myself had got offer from a broker for around 5400-5500 all inclusive and I had asked him for 6000+.
                I am sure in few months time frame PAN flats will fetch more than 6000PSF.

Comment

No Man. I am buyer in PAN Oasis. Search this thread and you will find my post since Nov 2009. But yes couple of my friend are looking to buy and if someone is selling at 4600 All inclusive then it's great buy.

I liked the location of the project. As you're quite active on this project in this forum, can I ask you what is your opinion about on the tentative possession and construction quality. I am also thinking about buying in PAN OASIS.

Comment

Visited the site last weekend. I was told that flats in ABCD towers will be offered for possession this month itself. Also visited one of the flats in A tower, seemed complete - inside and outside.

Comment

perhaps they are again fooling around by not giving possesion but FIT OUT with all payments to be cleared . seniors pls respond wat is this?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X