Collapse

Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Last updated: June 13 2017
603 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

I've heard that the work on this project is stalled or moving at snail's pace. Does any member have any information about the reasons?

Comment

Pan Oasis Noida, Should I Sell or Hold

Hello all, I am seeking for some sound advice for a property that I have in PAN Oasis. I have a 3BHK 1664 sq ft apartment in G block and I would like to know is it good to hold it or sell it and reinvest elsewhere.

Comment

Location is very good.
        In my opinion should hold.

Comment

While the location is no doubt good, it also needs to be considered that
          after ABCD towers, the builder seems to have almost abandoned the project. At this
          point of time, there does not appear to be any plan or schedule for completion
          and handover of other towers.

On the other hand, it is also a fact that selling a UC property would (a) be extremely
          difficult and (b) get you virtually negative return.

So, the choice is really difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by ak2706 View Post
            after ABCD towers, the builder seems to have almost abandoned the project. At this
            point of time, there does not appear to be any plan or schedule for completion
            and handover of other towers.
            Is it really??

Some times, I pass through this project while going office. I see construction work going on in front side. I thought now they are working for completion of the project.

My view was based on location only and assumption that the project will be completed in 1-2 years.
            Last edited by MANOJa; September 21 2015, 08:51 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by rajan640 View Post

Some times, I pass through this project while going office. I see construction work going on in front side. I thought now they are working for completion of the project.

As far as I know, the front side is the commercial complex which is being built. It is not part of
              any tower.

In fact, social media has lot of horror stories of the inept management and execution of this prime location project. Buyers are reporting zero progress inside the flats in the last six - nine months. For the last three years, the completion is always six months away (and that period never gets over).

So, the management has done one better - do not give updates on the website, do not reply to email queries about progress and give evasive replies when some body visits personally. Further, concentrate on only external/ visible part - give a coat of paint to all towers, plant some grass, lay some stone pathways and circulate some photoshopped pictures to buyers as "progress".

Presumably, it is because of these factors that Mr Arvind has put this query.

Comment

As far as I know, the front side is the commercial complex which is being built. It is not part of
                any tower.

In fact, social media has lot of horror stories of the inept management and execution of this prime location project. Buyers are reporting zero progress inside the flats in the last six - nine months. For the last three years, the completion is always six months away (and that period never gets over).

So, the management has done one better - do not give updates on the website, do not reply to email queries about progress and give evasive replies when some body visits personally. Further, concentrate on only external/ visible part - give a coat of paint to all towers, plant some grass, lay some stone pathways and circulate some photoshopped pictures to buyers as "progress".

RE is strange...everyone is adversely affected, yet people avoid truth.

Those who are already living there know what exactly is happening inside and builder is just bluffing. So also people visiting...but no one will share details publicly since it is OWN project and no one wants to disrepute own project. Builders take advantage of such dilemma. Most people dont get or group together until crisis is at door step.

This is a very old project, much earlier to projects in 75/76/77/78 & Eway. Yet no where in completion stage. Both Amrapali & Patel have mismanaged the project and lost interest after taking 90%plus payment.

Comment

Amrapali construction update after 90% payment

Originally posted by Dhoni9898 View Post
                  RE is strange...everyone is adversely affected, yet people avoid truth.

Those who are already living there know what exactly is happening inside and builder is just bluffing. So also people visiting...but no one will share details publicly since it is OWN project and no one wants to disrepute own project. Builders take advantage of such dilemma. Most people dont get or group together until crisis is at door step.

This is a very old project, much earlier to projects in 75/76/77/78 & Eway. Yet no where in completion stage. Both Amrapali & Patel have mismanaged the project and lost interest after taking 90%plus payment.

Sector 107 Buyers’ Struggle For Justice - The Times of India
                  Attached Files

Comment

pan oasis - looking like they mean to complete

After looking at works all around and machinery and manpower deployment at site I am of the opinion that builder does want to complete the work

The flats and entrance and lift provision is far better than other projects

For quality issues they are redoing many works through finishing agencies and hence it is taking tome and also costing them an arm and a leg -
                    This info another buyer who has moved in has shared with me.

Earlier he was a most vocal and seen protestor -
                    Now it seems he has calmed down after visiting other projects nearby which his friends and acquaintance bought

So let's b+ guys - and now support the project as we are reducing our own perceived wealth by such acts

If builder had abandoned project I would have a different stick approach

Comment

any tower.

Social media seems to be managed by a slept few leaders

Some it seems are using approach to gain favours

Have heard of one such person who after all negative comments wants to upgrade flat at old rates

Many more such - so I would urge fellow buyers not to get into the mob mentality and think themselves rather than indulge in acts which will further delay the possession

From what I hear these are investors having more than one such flat and don't want to take possession but rather than that want penalty and go to court etc

This will delay project , stop work at site and we will get old degraded flats like the partially complete flats unitech is handing over in gurgaon - yet now everyone is taking possession and getting balance work finished with their own funds

I dnt think anyone of us wants to be in that position
                      - if certain persons have regret they should cancel flat ask for bank loan interest as per precedence set by SC so that the funds are not stuck in lengthy case for extra interest

This may not be in your interest so every individual needs to take their own decision as per their situation.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X