Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Last updated: June 13 2017
603 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

    Originally posted by sl185047 View Post
    Yeah. Agree. And fit out letters are being given after you deposit all the outstanding amount. Not even sure if they woud adjust penalty. Its been 6 years since I booked the flat here.
    They will adjust the penalty provided you make right kind of noise. Its a typical case of "Crying baby gets more milk". I am witness to many cases where penalty have been adjusted but limited to select few

    Comment


    • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

      Originally posted by sl185047 View Post
      Yeah. Agree. And fit out letters are being given after you deposit all the outstanding amount. Not even sure if they woud adjust penalty. Its been 6 years since I booked the flat here.
      For Towers A-D builder paid 12 month of penalty without even asking and adjusted in final payment. Go through thread, I wrote in detail in Jan 2016 as I took possession in Dec 2015.

      1125 Sqft which is now 1172 sqft is rented for 14500 inclusive maintenance (1st floor road facing). I have paid 2 year of maintenance at time possession but it will only start once OC received.

      PAN Oasis has very high demand for rental. Mine got rented out in 2 days after possession and 5 tenant came in 2 day.

      I blindly signed all paper builder asked and paid 1.5 Lakh for increased area. I got letter in March 2015 but took possession in Dec 2015.

      My recommendation will be go ahead and take possession and start living or rent out.

      Don't make it dead investment ....

      Comment


      • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

        So chandra2034;... You got letter in march but took possession in Dec or they gave possession in Dec. And was the flat in livable condition in March 2015?

        How long you can resist possession? What about registry. Is it also forceful or we can take time to get it registered?
        Last edited by MANOJa; May 9 2016, 11:32 AM. Reason: User tagging.

        Comment


        • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

          Originally posted by sl185047 View Post
          So *chandra2034 ;... You got letter in march but took possession in Dec or they gave possession in Dec. And was the flat in livable condition in March 2015?

          How long you can resist possession? What about registry. Is it also forceful or we can take time to get it registered?
          I could not visit Noida due to personal reason. I planned a month earlier and communicated them that I am coming in Dec and they kept flat ready. I paid and got the key next day.

          I still see it as bad investment... no profit in last 6 years if compare with bank interest rate...

          Comment


          • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

            I visited site on Saturday. Process seems to be that you pay all outstanding money + maintenance (for 2 years) etc in one go (which in my case is ~16L), and they will get your flat ready in 60 days.

            In S tower, there are some people who are moving in or moved in. But after payment, you've to run after them to get the unit finished - per experiences share on-site.

            They claim that OC will be received by Jun end, and post that registry can be done.

            I'm not planning to pay any more money, till OC is received and I can go for registry of flat. That's the plan for now.

            Comment


            • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

              Originally posted by Bobby61 View Post
              I visited site on Saturday. Process seems to be that you pay all outstanding money + maintenance (for 2 years) etc in one go (which in my case is ~16L), and they will get your flat ready in 60 days.

              In S tower, there are some people who are moving in or moved in. But after payment, you've to run after them to get the unit finished - per experiences share on-site.

              They claim that OC will be received by Jun end, and post that registry can be done.

              I'm not planning to pay any more money, till OC is received and I can go for registry of flat. That's the plan for now.
              Your ordeal will start here onwards. Nothing will happen in your flat for the first 60 days. Thereafter, it may take 4-6 months depending on how much followup you do . Terrible state of affair. Buy two pair of new shoes. Joote ghis jaenge

              Comment


              • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

                Is the situation that bad? Any first hand experience?

                I heard that buyers for some towers had paid in Feb/ March and they have moved in or are moving in. That makes it 2-3 months.






                Originally posted by kumar71 View Post
                Your ordeal will start here onwards. Nothing will happen in your flat for the first 60 days. Thereafter, it may take 4-6 months depending on how much followup you do . Terrible state of affair. Buy two pair of new shoes. Joote ghis jaenge

                Comment


                • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

                  Can not comment about others. But in my case PAN staff specially Savtra Pal Sharma was very helpful. Earlier I too had written every where to CM/PMO/Media but nothing happened...

                  You will find my post here starting since 2009.. rest upto you ..believe it or not...

                  Think in my case... If I would have paid in March 2015 and got flat ready by June 30 then.. I would have earn 1.6 lakh as rent...And cost of increased area is 1.5 lakh...

                  This is best location society, bang on road and very open due to 3 side open plot...

                  Point is attitude of staff changed a lot so buyers should also become cooperative and should just compromise if it make sense economically..

                  Quality of flat is good. Here is the video I made the day got possession

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wqpMlNuKJs

                  Comment


                  • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

                    What the hell...compromise? Even after 6 years buyers have to compromise?

                    Bobby61; : what is the meaning of pay everything and they will get the flat ready? The flat should be ready then the payment should happen. What is going on guys. And unless completion certificate from authority is obtained how can possession be offered? Its all scaring me further.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; May 11 2016, 08:12 AM. Reason: User tagging.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

                      I am planning to buy 3bhk flat in PAN oasis. What is the best price per sq.ft. in resale? Is 5000 per sq.ft is reasonable for G-tower

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X