Last updated: June 13 2017
603 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Pan Oasis residents want shops to be shut

Sharmila Bhowmick| TNN | Jun 9, 2017, 09.22 PM IST

NOIDA: The Residents Welfare Association of Pan Oasis, a residential complex in Sector 70, on Friday submitted a complaint with Noida Authority demanding all commercial operations at the society be stopped until the apartment receives completion certificate from Noida Authority.

The apartment complex presently has 24 shops running in the complex in a makeshift manner while the apartment is yet to be completed and certified fit for occupancy by Noida Authority.

"We have submitted a complaint with the Noida Authority today stating the operation of the shops is perilous for the residents of the complex as there are no approvals for fire security or even a proper system of sewage disposal in place. All waste is being let out in the open. We request such activities be stopped immediately till such point the apartment is fully complete and handed over to owners and secures proper OC and CC from the authority," Kapil Kumar, vice president, Pan Oasis Owners Residents' Welfare Association (Poorwa), said. Pan Oasis has 2200 apartments of which 600 have been handed over to buyers. The project is yet to receive completion from the Noida Authority and the project is still under construction.

Responding to the complaint, Rajeev Gupta, general manager, Pan Oasis said, "There is no violation as the shops are present in approved plan of the building. We will look into the buyers' complaints." Amit Mohan Prasad, CEO, Noida Authority said, "The complaints are routinely checked and this one too will be addressed soon."

"We demand complete clarity on the financial commitments of the builder with the authority and a complete stoppage of all commercial activities on site. Running shops like this is hazardous as there is no decent garbage clearance process in place. The builder must follow the rules, pay up dues and then add such facilities." Kumar added.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/59074513.cms
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

• Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Any updates or pic of progress. I have a flat at PAN Oasis in tower G. I have tried contacting the builder and hasn't replied to my calls for over 3 weeks now. Since I am not in the NCR region I find it very difficult to get any information.

Also, I would like to know what is the going rate for a 3 BHK flat at PAN OASIS

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X