Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Last updated: June 13 2017
603 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pan Oasis by Amrapali Group in Sector 70, Noida

Reply from PAN Oasis marketing team

I asked question about Piped gas and ceiling height and 10th floor payment installment. Here is the answer. As usual Gol-Mol"...

Dear sir,

We appreciate you for your queries.
    The answers of your questions are given below.
    1. We are exploring the option of providing Piped Gas Pipeline in the premises and as soon as any thing come to us we will inform you.
    2. As per our knowledge the height of ceiling is between 9 to 10 ft.
    3. Expected time of 10th floor installment is aprox 2 months

Comment

New construction snaps on the PAN website

They have updated the construction snaps on the website today:
      PAN Realtors Project Progress

Comment

Interested in buying in pan oasis

Dear Chandraji,

Discounted rate from builder is Rs3350 BSP + PLC and other charges.

I am not sure of surroundings of this project i.e. does this face any village? how far it is from main road?

I am evaluating buying in ths project or any other project towards expressway (44, 45.. etc)

Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by chandra2034
        Rakesh, I am not a fan of 3C. I know they are selling same stuff in sweet wrapper. But that is in demand in Noida market. Jo bikta hai wahi chalta hai..

People are here on IREF who are very happy to pay 3400-3500 BSP in resale in LP for a tower which might be only digging or basement going on...and that too on 16th or 20th floor..

In PAN Oasis my flat is on 1st floor and tower is constructed till 7th floor and approximate delivery date given by builder is July 2012.

Find me a buyer for 3600 BSP in PAN Oasis...Builder rate is 3800...
        Actually, I am planning to buy a plot or Villa...but don't have money in hand...

If you find me a buyer all above theory is wrong...

Comment

Hi,

Which plan ? Down,Flexi,CLP ?
          Did you check directly with PAN ?
          How much are the other charges . Pls provide the link

Thanks
          Purushottam

Originally posted by nicks View Post
          Dear Chandraji,

I am not sure of surroundings of this project i.e. does this face any village? how far it is from main road?

I am evaluating buying in ths project or any other project towards expressway (44, 45.. etc)

Comment

Its FLP. I dont have any link. I got this info from the broker.

Comment

Dear Chandraji,

Stay away. That would be my advise.

Or Wait for one more year (May 2012) then buy in PAN Oasis Ph-1 (Tower A-D) by that time it will be clear when they will deliver Ph-1.

You will say I am a buyer in this project and why I am saying other buyers to stay away.... I will say IREF is to give right advise not to trap Murga.

Things are unfolding differently in NOIDA region... nothing wrong in taking risk but risk should be taken at low price not at high price.

Also nothing wrong with project or land but it's under construction project and 3 builder involve in that.

Only buy in that tower which super structure in complete.

Comment

Chandraji,

Please can you elaborate a bit what do you mean by "Things are unfolding differently in NOIDA region... "

I have been the believer that supply in noida is much higher than the demand of the end users. Even then the prices have been sustainabily rising since 2009.

I can wait for another year but that may mean that the prices are so high in the project that I would not have budget to buy it.

New project these days get oversold during the prelaunch phase only and that too at quite high prices. See, Prateek Stylome (builder that has not delivered any projects yet) got sold so quickly and raising prices every couple of weeks.

I dont live in INdia so not as close as you seem to be. Please educate.

Comment

Chandraji,

Please can you elaborate a bit what do you mean by "Things are unfolding differently in NOIDA region... "

I have been the believer that supply in noida is much higher than the demand of the end users. Even then the prices have been sustainabily rising since 2009.

I can wait for another year but that may mean that the prices are so high in the project that I would not have budget to buy it.

New project these days get oversold during the prelaunch phase only and that too at quite high prices. See, Prateek Stylome (builder that has not delivered any projects yet) got sold so quickly and raising prices every couple of weeks.

I dont live in INdia so not as close as you seem to be. Please educate.
                  stylome is a special case. it has all +ves in terms of location, price , specification and builder reputation. its an end user project, not good for investors. btw, what is the source that project is already sold. seems little far fetched, although the offer was rightly priced

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034
                    Hi Guys,

Received 10th floor roof slab complete demand note for PAN Oasis. I am happy that construction is going at good speed. But recent events in NOIDA has put in bit different situation.

It's an installment of 3.45 lakh and due date is May 31st 2011. Well pay it but hope all is well...

After paying this installment I will complete 70% of BSP + Floor PLC.
                    Thanks for sharing info..have u taken in CLP..how many floors are planned in PAN OSIS.i believe 14th..just want to confirm..

Comment

Tera kya hoga Kalia ? 3.44 Lakh ke installment pay karne hai.. Aaj last date hai...

Kya karoo ?? pay karoo ya rook loo ??

Experts any comments or advise ? This piece of land is free from litigation or farmers has any claim on this ?

It's part of 7x series but bit safe as seems land acquired long back.. not sure....wait for another 15 days...to pay..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X