Hi,
Can any one inform me about pan oasis progress? I booked a flat in phase-1, 3BHK 1600 sq.ft. I paid 10% (Flexi payment plan) as first installment. I am out of town. Thanks
Naveen
Read more
Reply
561 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    check again , i suppose the builder bSP is 4000 , and our comment says its 3850+200= 4050. shouldnt be like that and you can bargian broker discount on that that.


    yes.. for tht tower they r charging 200 rs extra.. is it worth?? is there any dispute regarding the PAN OASIS land????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anmolmalik
    yes.. for tht tower they r charging 200 rs extra.. is it worth??


    they said to me also when i booked that they will sell tower a b c d for 4500-5000+ bsp progressively.

    better go for fifth floor for tower h. what facing is that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    they said to me also when i booked that they will sell tower a b c d for 4500-5000+ bsp progressively.

    better go for fifth floor for tower h. what facing is that


    at wat prize u booked there and which floor n tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anmolmalik
    hi all,
    i am new in this city and searching for a right project. kindly any one help me regarding this. i am confused between PAN OASIS(1775) and PRATEEK STYLOME(1845). the possession of PAn is next year whereas for stylome i'll have to wait for 2years but it has location advantage.
    please help'
    regards,
    anmol


    3350 is the BSP in FLEXI or all inclusive for PAN oasis ? Also ask which tower in PAN Oasis ? Apart from tower A-D in PAN Oasis which might get deliver by May 2013 nothing else will be deliver before 2014.

    Better wait or choose ready to move.

    If you are getting 3350 All inclusive in Flexi in PAN Oasis then it means no appreciation for last 1.5 year as I booked for 3255 (All inclusive) +200 PLC for first floor +20 IFMS.

    I have a 1125 sqft flat in Tower D.

    Friend there is no surety who will deliver what. Also Patel fall in same category of builder.
    Prateek Sec 45 in current market all risk... Don't expect it to be before 2015-16.

    Suggestion for PAN Oasis : If buying then buy only in tower A-D nothing else.. wait for completion.

    Better spent some time on IREF you will end up taking better decision. Also loading is high in PAN Oasis. Compare PAN Oasis 1775 with Logix Blossom County 1575 sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    3350 is the BSP in FLEXI or all inclusive for PAN oasis ? Also ask which tower in PAN Oasis ? Apart from tower A-D in PAN Oasis which might get deliver by May 2013 nothing else will be deliver before 2014.

    Better wait or choose ready to move.

    If you are getting 3350 All inclusive in Flexi in PAN Oasis then it means no appreciation for last 1.5 year as I booked for 3255 (All inclusive) +200 PLC for first floor +20 IFMS.

    I have a 1125 sqft flat in Tower D.

    Friend there is no surety who will deliver what. Also Patel fall in same category of builder.
    Prateek Sec 45 in current market all risk... Don't expect it to be before 2015-16.

    Suggestion for PAN Oasis : If buying then buy only in tower A-D nothing else.. wait for completion.

    Better spent some time on IREF you will end up taking better decision. Also loading is high in PAN Oasis. Compare PAN Oasis 1775 with Logix Blossom County 1575 sqft.

    but PAN oasis people hs assured that they will hv to complete the project bfore jan2013 in any case. otherwise they will hv to renew their lisence which cost alot.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anmolmalik
    but PAN oasis people hs assured that they will hv to complete the project bfore jan2013 in any case. otherwise they will hv to renew their lisence which cost alot.


    Which license cost you are talking about? I am sure no builder will pay any penalty to owner even if the project is delayed, forget about it.
    CommentQuote
  • please help me in making my mind i have looked at so many projects i am really confused today i visited pan oasis and i liked it.i want to know if there are any issues with it eg.( farmer protest or builder quality, anyother).i want to book it in max two days so please reply at your earliest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    please help me in making my mind i have looked at so many projects i am really confused today i visited pan oasis and i liked it.i want to know if there are any issues with it eg.( farmer protest or builder quality, anyother).i want to book it in max two days so please reply at your earliest.



    Hi,

    Could you please let us know what price are they offering. (BSP as well as all inclusive). Are you booking directly through the builder or through a broker ?

    Thanks
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • I have been offered 3360 in flexi + other charges through broker.If u also want to book we can both negotiate for more discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    I have been offered 3360 in flexi + other charges through broker.If u also want to book we can both negotiate for more discount.


    I have still not decided on buying a flat in PAN OASIS. But definitely its on the list. I would let you know if I finalize down to PAN.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    I have been offered 3360 in flexi + other charges through broker.If u also want to book we can both negotiate for more discount.


    Hi, I am a buyer over there. As a caution will advise you don't buy here.
    Which tower broker/builder offering you ? Is this in Tower A-D ?

    1. You can not sell before paying 90% of total cost. On top of that Rs. 100/sqft transfer charge. If you are not happy if any case.

    2. People who booked in Tower J/K... tower S in Flexi paid 40% in March 2010 and go and see ... towers are still at basement level. Almost no progress.
    If you ask builder builder will still say will deliver in July 2012.

    3. Failed to catch up with other similar project like 3C LB/LP.

    4. Not sure when ready for possession what will be price...

    But if still you want to go ahead.. buy only in Tower A-D because that might get deliver some where in 2013.

    But what the point when rest 14 tower work will going on...

    Lot of people who bought here are kind of trapped because they can not sell neither project moving fast like 3C Projects.

    Overall not a good project from buying under construction project. When I bought in Nov 09 my knowledge about RE was ZERO.

    If you are looking for bigger size flat then can try Mahagun Mordene Sec 78 Low rise. Tower is only 6 floor and price is 3500/sqft . I guess all inclusive.
    Delivery is in May 2012 and possible because only 6 floor in each tower.
    Better value for money. I guess size start from 2800 sqft.
    Since only 6 floor therefore chances of delay is very low. Must give a visit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Hi, I am a buyer over there. As a caution will advise you don't buy here.
    Which tower broker/builder offering you ? Is this in Tower A-D ?

    1. You can not sell before paying 90% of total cost. On top of that Rs. 100/sqft transfer charge. If you are not happy if any case.

    2. People who booked in Tower J/K... tower S in Flexi paid 40% in March 2010 and go and see ... towers are still at basement level. Almost no progress.
    If you ask builder builder will still say will deliver in July 2012.

    3. Failed to catch up with other similar project like 3C LB/LP.

    4. Not sure when ready for possession what will be price...

    But if still you want to go ahead.. buy only in Tower A-D because that might get deliver some where in 2013.

    But what the point when rest 14 tower work will going on...

    Lot of people who bought here are kind of trapped because they can not sell neither project moving fast like 3C Projects.

    Overall not a good project from buying under construction project. When I bought in Nov 09 my knowledge about RE was ZERO.

    If you are looking for bigger size flat then can try Mahagun Mordene Sec 78 Low rise. Tower is only 6 floor and price is 3500/sqft . I guess all inclusive.
    Delivery is in May 2012 and possible because only 6 floor in each tower.
    Better value for money. I guess size start from 2800 sqft.
    Since only 6 floor therefore chances of delay is very low. Must give a visit.


    Sensible reply to caution future buyers instead of promoting project in which you purchased..
    CommentQuote
  • Atlast after looking at so many project booked today in pan oasis 3bhk+S in O tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    Atlast after looking at so many project booked today in pan oasis 3bhk+S in O tower.


    congrats and welcome , join yahoo group for PAN Oasis. What rate you closed on?
    CommentQuote
  • I got 3350 in flexi + other charges
    CommentQuote