Sector 120 vs Sector 7X (76/77)

Last updated: September 19 2013
6 | Posts
1718 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sector 120 vs Sector 7X (76/77)

Which one is a better sector? Sector 120 or sector 77/76.

For now, Sector 7X are closer to city centre metro station but once the the line to Sector 62 is done, I think the distance to the metro station near Sector 71 will be the same from Sector 120 and Sector 7X. Even now there is not much difference (around 2KM) but later it will be even less than 1KM, if at all there is a difference.

Also, Sector 7X looks better connected by a wider road. But once projects are complete, it is going to be quite dense place. In Comparison sector 120 looks to be less congested?

So, which one is better for end use?

Also, please tell what do you think of JM Orchid? I haven't heard much about the developer.

Re : Sector 120 vs Sector 7X (76/77)

Originally posted by roostam View Post
    Which one is a better sector? Sector 120 or sector 77/76.

For now, Sector 7X are closer to city centre metro station but once the the line to Sector 62 is done, I think the distance to the metro station near Sector 71 will be the same from Sector 120 and Sector 7X. Even now there is not much difference (around 2KM) but later it will be even less than 1KM, if at all there is a difference.

Also, Sector 7X looks better connected by a wider road. But once projects are complete, it is going to be quite dense place. In Comparison sector 120 looks to be less congested?

So, which one is better for end use?

Also, please tell what do you think of JM Orchid? I haven't heard much about the developer.

Sir, anytime Sector 120 is far much better then 70x series. Reasons
    1) Very Few Projects i.e Prateek Laurel, AP Zodiac,AP Platinum, RG,Gaur,Eldeco abd barring Platinum all are low rise. Varies on the other hand 70x has plethora of high rise Projects.
    2) All the projects barring RG are where possession has been given or started, so already habited.
    3) Mix of low rise independent Kothis in Sec 120.
    4) 1 Playschool & 2 Sr Sec Schools will start soon.
    5) Noida Authority biggest sector market coming up in Sec 120.
    6) Noida Water Park coming up in front of Zodiac.
    7) Proper Road & Connectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Prop Hunter View Post
      Sir, anytime Sector 120 is far much better then 70x series. Reasons
      1) Very Few Projects i.e Prateek Laurel, AP Zodiac,AP Platinum, RG,Gaur,Eldeco abd barring Platinum all are low rise. Varies on the other hand 70x has plethora of high rise Projects.

If true, this sure is an advantage for Sec 120.

2) All the projects barring RG are where possession has been given or started, so already habited.

One or two years of difference doesn't matter. I am looking to get a picture of how Sec 120 and Sec 7X will look in 2015.

3) Mix of low rise independent Kothis in Sec 120.

Can you specify where these are located? I saw the sector some time ago and couldn't see them.

4) 1 Playschool & 2 Sr Sec Schools will start soon.

For some people this may be important, but not an important factor for me. In fact, I don't like schools in residential areas. They congest the area.

5) Noida Authority biggest sector market coming up in Sec 120.

This is definitely nice. But on the other hand, I think Supertech North Eye has a provision for lots of commercial area (is it a mall?). If that comes up all fine, the market needs of Sec 7X will be met.

6) Noida Water Park coming up in front of Zodiac.

Isn't this area part of green belt in masterplan?

7) Proper Road & Connectivity.

At the moment I think Sec 7X has better road connectivity. Though I am not too sure about it.
      I am kind of playing devil's advocate here. I appreciate you took out time to pitch in with comments and highlighted why Sec 120 is good... but let's talk a bit more :-)

Comment

Sector-120 looks to be isolated. 7X looks better connected with Roads
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Sector-120 looks to be isolated. 7X looks better connected with Roads
          But will it look (almost) the same even by 2015?

There is no doubt that if 7X projects turn out to be good, that area will likely feel more metropolitan. But at the same time, it will house a huge number of people. Will infrastructure hold?

Also, I read somewhere that Noida Authority has not yet even planned electricity for 7X sectors. Is it true?

Finally, can you share your thoughts on JM Orchid... in fact, in your opinion what are the safe and decent projects in 7X... other than Sunshine Helios (and probably Mahagun ones), which are too expensive for me.

Comment

Originally posted by roostam View Post
            But will it look (almost) the same even by 2015?

There is no doubt that if 7X projects turn out to be good, that area will likely feel more metropolitan. But at the same time, it will house a huge number of people. Will infrastructure hold?

Also, I read somewhere that Noida Authority has not yet even planned electricity for 7X sectors. Is it true?

Finally, can you share your thoughts on JM Orchid... in fact, in your opinion what are the safe and decent projects in 7X... other than Sunshine Helios (and probably Mahagun ones), which are too expensive for me.
            Visit this thread to know about JM Orchid
            https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=10498&page=29
            Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X