Last updated: March 14 2013
95 | Posts
30098 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida:New projects, What to do

Hi All

Every week new projects are coming in Noida and it is getting very confusing for the people where to invest and why to Invest ?? I am getting lot of emails from people on this and decided to start this thread so that it is easy for all of us to communicate.

Note:I have already taken my flat in homes121 and not big investor so not planning(or you can say not having any money to take second flat ) but starting this thread to share my views on all new projects so that people who are searching for flat in Noida can get full information to take their decision.

Right now these are projects to buy flat in Noida :

1.Gardenia 46
    2. 3C
    3. Pan-Oasis Sec 70
    4.Homes121
    5.Prateek Sec 120
    6.Amrapali 120
    7.Old favourite Sec 119 projects of Gaur and Eldeco
    8. New projects in Sec 137 (supertech,paras etc.)
    9.Supertech Sec 34
    10.Today's home

I am not adding projects of Sector 50 because they are very costly and don't come in category of above projects.

I will try to post details on these projects by Sunday by taking time out of my work by finding more information from my friends who are doing research on Noida real estate these days.

Let me know if you want me to include any project in this list.

Re : Noida:New projects, What to do

Great initiative, we hope this would help many of us decide the right path.

Comment

Originally posted by searchingproperty View Post
      Hi All

Every week new projects are coming in Noida and it is getting very confusing for the people where to invest and why to Invest ?? I am getting lot of emails from people on this and decided to start this thread so that it is easy for all of us to communicate.

Note:I have already taken my flat in homes121 and not big investor so not planning(or you can say not having any money to take second flat ) but starting this thread to share my views on all new projects so that people who are searching for flat in Noida can get full information to take their decision.

Right now these are projects to buy flat in Noida :

1.Gardenia 46
      2. 3C
      3. Pan-Oasis Sec 70
      4.Homes121
      5.Prateek Sec 120
      6.Amrapali 120
      7.Old favourite Sec 119 projects of Gaur and Eldeco
      8. New projects in Sec 137 (supertech,paras etc.)
      9.Supertech Sec 34
      10.Today's home

I am not adding projects of Sector 50 because they are very costly and don't come in category of above projects.

I will try to post details on these projects by Sunday by taking time out of my work by finding more information from my friends who are doing research on Noida real estate these days.

Let me know if you want me to include any project in this list.
      Please include Unitech Sec 117, Amrapali Platinum 119, Amrapali Sapphire Sector 45.

Comment

yes, this is a great idea..

Comment

Please include marvel homes sector 61 as well

Comment

What happened... any further details on this thread?

Comment

There are two new projects in Noida now-Amrapali sector 120 and Gardenia sector 75.

Comment

Hi Barkis,

Please can you give me any details about Gardenia upcoming Sec 75 Project..

Thanks

Comment

Paramount Floraville

Any feedback on Paramount Floraville in sector 137. How is this location and the project?

Comment

Analysis/Inputs on all running/future projects of Noida

Hi All

I am dividing my findings on Noida in 4 segments, Category 1 projects those are on express highway, Category 2 projects those are inside Noida but still development is not 100% (like sec 119,120 & 121 etc.) and Category 3 where areas are fully developed(Sec 61, Sec 50 etc.) , Category 4 New upcoming projects.

Category 1 :Express Highway Projects

First one has to understand that why to invest on express highway projects.These project are very close to Delhi, near to Noida and Greater Noida so connectivity is good. Few good school/College like Lotus Valley/Amity are in this area and few more schools are coming so kids education point of view, it is good to stay in this area so that
                    your kids don't need to travel for 1 hour to reach school or if you are dropping then it should also very less time consuming. Similarly lot of offices are on express highway(Oracle, HCL, Mentor Grphics, Met Life etc.) so if you are working in these companies then it is good to take flat on express highway.

Disadvantages are that there is no commerical or happening place, so even to watch movie you have to go all way to Noida or Greater Noida Pari chock, Even still there is not much activities on commerical shopping mall front in this area, Tough to find taxi/Auto on this route and there is no plan to have Metro on this route in future. If you are working inside NOida areas(Sec 58,62,63 etc.) you have to travel a lot.
                    My points on few projects on express highway:

Gardenia 46 : Good location but school in middle of plot not making this as attractive option. Rates were good but now availability is less and rates are high. If looking for flat only on express-highway then it can be one option but definately not "only" option. There is difference of rates but 3C is good option as compare to this or it is better to go with Amraplai 45 in this area because quality of both Gardenia/Amrapali should be same as core group of Gardenia is from Amrapali group only

3C : Good location, new builder, good reputation in office/commercial space but i didn't like the layouts in few sizes and loading is little bit on higher side but still good option on express highway and if someone is able to get flat in resale with good location, it can be good option

Amrapali Sec 45 : Good location but as per Amrapali it is almost sold out and there is very less availability and rates are very high. Location of this project is very good and despite Amrapali quality, this project was big hit
                    and Amrapali sold very quickly. I will prefer 3C in this area due to credability of builder

Divine Meadow Sector 108 : Nice location and layouts are ok. Small builder and not having experience of making big buildings. Rates are no higher side and it is better to invest in 3C instead of this project.

Today's Home 135: I didn't like the location as it is little bit inside, Instead of this project I will prefer to go little bit far and will go for good project in Greater Noida and will save Rs 700-800/sq ft. Even layouts are
                    not very attractive. In my view, one should avoid investing money in this project for time being.

New Projects in Sec 137(Supertech, Paramount, Paras) : Again this location is little bit inside and builders are not very reputed. Supertech big NO , Paramount is ok ok but location is very inside and Paras is very new in this area so one should not invest in any project in this area.

Jaypee Projects : It is worth to discuss about Jaypee when we are talking about Express Highway and discussion will be incomplete without Jaypee ) I was/am never in favour of taking flat in Jaypee and dont understand why anyone take interest in Jaypee. Except giving big Ads in newspaper they have not done anything. From last 2 years they are selling flats in this area but have not started any construction from last 2 years.Project that they sold on Rs 5500/sq ft around 2 years before , still waiting for start of construction so forget about projects like
                    Aman. If you have spare money for next 8-10 years and not needed that money or flat then you should invest. I will wait for Jaypee and once construction will go to upto 4-5 floors, I might consider investing in Jaypee project

Category 2: Projects coming inside Noida in new sectors

If you are working in areas like Sec 62,Sec 58,Sec 63 or nearby then it is better to invest in these sectors. Fully developed sectors, very good planning for these sectors as government is making roads,severage etc in these areas keeping in mind the future development. In future these sectors will have good connectivity with Noida Sec 37, Crossings, Greater Noida etc.

Homes121 : Still my favourite project in these sectors however rates have gone up little bit so for new investor little bit thinking process. Near to FNG, On main road connecting to Sec 37 , Good layouts, very less loading, Good builder records, very less running projects by builder so less risk of completion.

Prateek Sec 120: I am impressed with specification of this project. I saw their landscaping layout and it is worth giving thought on this project if someone is looking to buy house for himself/family. Layouts are also good but negative thing is that this is new builder and has not delivered any project in past. I went to their Sec 61 site and construction quality seems to be good. One take flat in this project but should go for Flexi/Construction link rates as it will be good to safeguard the projet quality.

Amrapali 120 Zodiac : Location is good, layouts are ok ok but I am not happy with Quality of Amrapali and second with speed they are taking new projects without starting work on old projects with speed is very risky. Amrapali 119 is delayed and still they are taking new projects without speeding up the construction work on that. Currently they have projects in Sec 50, Sec 70, Sec 45 ,Sec 120, Sec 119, Greater Noida which they need to deliver and if recession is coming back, it will effect all their projects.

Sec 119 projects of Gaur and Eldeco :Good projects and density was very less. Construction already started but due to increase in FAR, Density will be little bit higher than past. Rates are higher as compare to new projects but it seems that it is better to invest in old projects. These projects are having all approvals and construction going on so for the project who play very safe it is good option to invest as they can see all papers and verify things. In new phases layouts are good so one can look into these projects if planning to invest in this area

Uni Homes 117: Good projets but layouts are very small to shift a family. I don't know why but I am never comfortable with big names and very invest in big names however location is good and if Sec 50 road is going to
                    be operational then this project location will be very good. Overall concept of project is good with commercials,schools in this township. Rates are high as compare to other projects in this area but Unitech will
                    alwyas take some premium based on name so rate difference is justified.

Pan-Oasis Sec 70 : very good location and this project is near to residence area. Layouts are good and location is good. Only negative thing is name of Amrapali but good thing is that Patel is going to do the construction so hopefully construction should be good. Rates are already up and on current rates it is better to go to Sec 120, 121 projects instead of this project.

Category 3: Projects Inside Noida but already developed sectors

Mahagun Maple Sec 50 : Good location but project is very small so there won't be much facility in project. Rates are already very high(Rs 4000 construction link with other charges) and it is not worth taking flat of size 1500 in Rs 60-65 Lakh when you can take 4 bedroom of size 2100 sq ft in same budget in new areas(Sec 120,121 etc.). Once road of Sec 50 will be operational to these new sectors , distance will be just 1.5-2 Km.

Supertech Sec 34 :If we go by location, Might be best location this time in Noida. Very near to Metro Station. Almost center of Noida and all places(Sec 18,Sec 62,Greater Noida, DND etc.) are very nearby. Rates also not very high if we give premium to location. only big NEGATIVE thing is that it is project of Supertech otherwise this would have been first choice from my side.

Marvel Homes,Sec 61 :Very good locations, builder is having background of construction so quality should be good, specifications are very good but rates are on higher side. if one can negotiate for rates of Rs 3500 including all charges then one can invest in this project.

Antriksh Sec 50/52 :Very good project with good facilities. Specifications are very good and they have taken care small small things like having height of roof around 12 feet and it makes flat very attractive. Very impressive sample flat in Sec 52 project but rates are on little big higher side and layouts are based on 2 years old concept.

Category 4: New Projects in Noida in next 3-6 months

Township in Sector 75: Excellent location and it will be fun to be part of township if they are able to deliver on time. I heard that they are going to golf course, shopping mall, office spaces,restaurants etc. in this township
                    like Crossing Republik. It will be good to have flat with these facilities in same area/township. Initial rates should be attractive as Government is giving land on less rates however it should take lot of time to develop 160
                    acre area. Second if you will go through the bid details of this project :
                    ]http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/GHSchemeEco.html[/URL]
                    You will find that around 33% land is still needs to be acquired by government so it can be big problem for this project

Sec 110:good location but depends on builder/rates to decide whether project is attractive or not.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X