Hi All

Every week new projects are coming in Noida and it is getting very confusing for the people where to invest and why to Invest ?? I am getting lot of emails from people on this and decided to start this thread so that it is easy for all of us to communicate.

Note:I have already taken my flat in homes121 and not big investor so not planning(or you can say not having any money to take second flat :) ) but starting this thread to share my views on all new projects so that people who are searching for flat in Noida can get full information to take their decision.

Right now these are projects to buy flat in Noida :

1.Gardenia 46
2. 3C
3. Pan-Oasis Sec 70
4.Homes121
5.Prateek Sec 120
6.Amrapali 120
7.Old favourite Sec 119 projects of Gaur and Eldeco
8. New projects in Sec 137 (supertech,paras etc.)
9.Supertech Sec 34
10.Today's home

I am not adding projects of Sector 50 because they are very costly and don't come in category of above projects.

I will try to post details on these projects by Sunday by taking time out of my work by finding more information from my friends who are doing research on Noida real estate these days.

Let me know if you want me to include any project in this list.
Read more
95 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Siva,
    Sector-75 is going to be fully registered by 20th of this month as per information from various sources:)
    lets wait and watch.

Munish,

Great! Do let me know if any nice project coming up with right price tag!! :)... Lets keep an eye..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ashiana is coming soon in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Great!!!

Originally Posted by Jhonty29
    Ashiana is coming soon in this area.

John, That’s is great news indeed!! I like their construction!!! Can you please send more information if you have? Thanks in Advance.:D

BTW - I calledup to their Office and they have no idea!!! May I know from where you got the information? Tnx.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea supertech ajnara

Hi any idea about supertech/ajnara sector 74 projects
    CommentQuote
  • I am quite new to Noida. What would you suggest aabout the projects in Noida Extn. I have heard they are quite affordable ??
    Please advise.
    CommentQuote