Are these safe?

Good or bad for investment?

Didnt know if anything in Noida was freehold yet. Shady

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Didnt know if anything in Noida was freehold yet. Shady

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hmm...I thought so...and they are not even approved by NA.
    Some property dealer told me they are right in front of Logix Blossom Greens.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project is authorised or unauthorised??
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing can be Freehold and authorised in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • These guys are all along the expressway with their glossy brochures but looks shady.
    CommentQuote
  • I have gone to the site , its around 1.5 KM from Logix Blossom, and then gone to developers office, seen so many registries of these plots under Residential Land status, its seems to be OK, But still not 100% sure......
    CommentQuote
  • Better go to noida authority to check about it. Builder will show whatever they can to lure buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Its the "Special development zone" as per Noida 2021/2031 Maps, most of plots under different developers, which are available on both side of Noida expressway in this areas, nothing has been shown in Residential areas, but developers are still selling..... by providing sewage, Electricity, Roads and other amenities etc. .....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Maninder Bhai,

do u know what is the current rate for 100 SQ. Yard plots in Magadh enclave? does any one clicked the photograph of actual site?
    CommentQuote
  • From actual Developer, 100 sqyard price is inbetween 11 to 12 Lac (inclusive all). Cant say about brokers. I have gone to site and taken pics also. but its just an open land, few people who purchased the plots made Brick walls also (around there purchased plot). The picture given on there website is a real pic of the site. http://kdevelopers.co.in/
    CommentQuote
  • You will get to know when new party comes to power in 2017. This is all fake, please check with NA. Registry can be done for anything. its not big deal. last week i got call from one property dealer, he said that banks are giving loan on these property. I asked which bank is giving loan. He named some xyz home finance limited....i said i never heard this name. he said it is being supported by all major banks of India. Well i know this is rubbish as my friend is in senior position in RBI. Interestingly these dealer will promise you moon as well they have made their marketing so lucrative that normal person can easily be duped.
    Rest is your discretion!
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with your comments (enduser007), do you have any opinion on the other side of Noida express way's plots like sector 165, 166, similar type of projects are there, Prime View is one who are selling @22K per Sq Yd..... All this land (including Magadh Enclave) shown under Special Development Zone in NA plan 2021/2031.
    CommentQuote
  • Someone stole my name, without me knowing about it?:bab (59):

100% shady deal guaranteed

:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Please read todays timesofindia about garhi chaughandi near sector 71 and NA has sent eviction notice to these plot owners. HC allahabad has been on side of NA.
    CommentQuote
  • Not to forget that more than 20 such colonies where people were living got demolished some months back. When the authority can demolish those colonies then how does it matter whether someone sells such plots at 10000 or 20000?
    CommentQuote