Hi All,

I have been reading through this forum and found it really helpful (Thanks indianrealestateforum.com). I woul like your views about below mentioned as I am looking for a property to buy in next couple of months

Requirement:
1. Budget => 50-55 Lacs
2. Expectation from property => dont wnt a property with lot of rooms... may be 2 bedroom will suffice but space should be enough
=> Socity should not be overcrowded
=> Not far from Delhi
=> Near by Schools and market place

What I have looked on till now:
Under Construction (or yet to be started) ones

3C's => New Developer so not sure about quality, it's very important for me as I am planning this from end user perspective, but I like the layout and location
Good point about this is that atleast they have a end date ommitied and as there first project I will expect them to stick to that.

Sector 120 -> Amrapali, Prateek, Ajnara -> Havent looked them in detail but I fell it will be too far, also not sure about end dates of these projects

Jaypee Projects in Noida -> havent heard a lot of great things about them on this forum, dont know if I should go for them or not.

After all above review, I started looking for already constructed properties or the ones which are near completion

Can you all suggest what are my option in that case... Dont know where to look for such properties and also what rate should I expect (mostly under construction ones are around 3500/- psf)

Please throw in your idea, I will really try to explore them and put in further details in here for other people like me who are very much confused.

PS: I am a first time property buyer so please excuse if you fine my questions very trivial
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi Parul

You may want to add Prateek Fedora in sector 61, Noida to your list for the above criteria - it can suit better for your needs and constraints.

The others that you mention above are avoidable due to the reasons you have mentioned above.

pls send me a pm if you have more specific questions or have been able to locate a few properties.

good luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vaibhav for your suggestion,

I am now looking for completd or almost completed project (and yes from the one which are under construction i like 3C and Prateek Fedora the most)

What should be the approx price of completed projects in sector 61 and near around? any idea...

I would request other members to fill in as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Try omaxe in sector 93B - ideal for 3BHK in your price, on the expressway.

Also, amarpali platinum, which is more inside NOIDA, if you prefer that. Not so good fr Delhi.

For 2BHK, try Eldeco 93B, you will get in your price range. Many flats in 93B will be available for 2BHK 1200 sf at 4800-5000 psf all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Parul, I myslef bought a flat in Supertech 34 Pavilion yesterday just under 50lacs. I think location is the best in noida...this is what i found after a month's rigorous research of noida's market..sector is habited, best location, near metro....i took my decision after considering almost all the projects in noida..its worth taking a look...
    CommentQuote