IREF Members,

Can you please share your suggestions/advise regarding which one of the following is best from total end use perspective ?



    Kensington Boulevard Jaypee
    Logix Blossom County
    Paras Tierea
    Amrapali Zodiac ( Saw pictures recently, looked great as well )
    Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic


    Thanks !

    Thanks !

    Thanks !

    Thanks !

    Thanks !

    Thanks !

    Thanks !

    Thanks !
Read more
Reply
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by snp_mg2
    IREF Members,

    Can you please share your suggestions/advise regarding which one of the following is best from total end use perspective ?



      Kensington Boulevard Jaypee
      Logix Blossom County
      Paras Tierea
      Amrapali Zodiac ( Saw pictures recently, looked great as well )
      Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic


      Thanks !

      I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these

      I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these

      I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these

      I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these

      I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these

      I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these

      I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these

      I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these

      I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these

      I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    I will say Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic or Kensington Boulevard Jaypee is best in these


    Thanks Abhay, any reasons why you think so even though rest ones are pricier than Jaypee Klassic/Kosmos and still not better ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snp_mg2
    Thanks Abhay, any reasons why you think so even though rest ones are pricier than Jaypee Klassic/Kosmos and still not better ?


    Quality: No comparision of Jaypee with Amrapali and logix . Jaypee is way ahead.

    Life: kosmos is a part of welll designed township which is going to be the best residential complex in NCR.

    Location: Kosmos location is much much better than 120 where Zodiac is located.

    Rentals: Kosmos being very close to already running & many new upcoming corporate offices will fetch much better rentals.
    CommentQuote
  • If that's the case lets talk about wishtown only. And if I ask you about the best 3 bhk among jaypee projects within 50-65 lakhs which one would you suggest ?

    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snp_mg2
    If that's the case lets talk about wishtown only. And if I ask you about the best 3 bhk among jaypee projects within 50-65 lakhs which one would you suggest ?

    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2


    If u r a enduser and u want possession next year i think u should go for Kosmos
    and if u r pure investor or u can wait for 3 years for possession u should go for Kasa isles

    earlier u mention Kensington Boulevard but that i think is costly
    CommentQuote
  • I surely can wait, yes your right KBA have few units available for1320 size and hence costly. What r the ongoing rates for kasa isles in fresh/resale, how much payment gone, semi furnished or simple interiors and any good towers to watch out for ? Actually I almost had made up my mind for LBC but seems shud reconsider.

    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Please advise
    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • dear abhay, does any of this not apply to Klassic? I was trying to compare the two. what I have read so far in this forum is that Klassic is bit spacious than Kosmos and other charges in Klassic are much less. Can you please shed some light?

    thanks

    Originally Posted by abhay
    Quality: No comparision of Jaypee with Amrapali and logix . Jaypee is way ahead.

    Life: kosmos is a part of welll designed township which is going to be the best residential complex in NCR.

    Location: Kosmos location is much much better than 120 where Zodiac is located.

    Rentals: Kosmos being very close to already running & many new upcoming corporate offices will fetch much better rentals.
    CommentQuote