Hey Guys
Need some suggestions related to flat that I'm intend to buy for personal use.
In sec 78 belt, I have found Sunshine and Mahagun to be really good... Since this is for personal use, and would love to ensure my decision on sticking with mahagun moderne is good....

If you can suggest me any good property for self use apart from Mahagun moderne in that area or even in 120 belt....

Req: Early possession (Ready to move in or possession within next 8 months)
Quality of living should be high
My budget is 80 Lack Max and looking for 3 BHK

I would appreciate any insight or suggestions here... Looking to book one flat within 7-10 days...
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by denharsh
    Hey Guys
    Need some suggestions related to flat that I'm intend to buy for personal use.
    In sec 78 belt, I have found Sunshine and Mahagun to be really good... Since this is for personal use, and would love to ensure my decision on sticking with mahagun moderne is good....

If you can suggest me any good property for self use apart from Mahagun moderne in that area or even in 120 belt....

Req: Early possession (Ready to move in or possession within next 8 months)
    Quality of living should be high
    My budget is 80 Lack Max and looking for 3 BHK

I would appreciate any insight or suggestions here... Looking to book one flat within 7-10 days...

stretch your budget by 1-2 lakh and go for LP phase 3( tower 9 or 10) 1415 size
    CommentQuote
  • A little more as final size is in range of 1430-1460 approx.

Originally Posted by nitin2376
    stretch your budget by 1-2 lakh and go for LP phase 3( tower 9 or 10) 1415 size
    CommentQuote
  • @Nitin
    What's the Possession date for LP ?
    Also hows 3C Panache ?

I'm gng through all the thread and trying to find best solution...but with so many comments (+,-) it's creating more confusion rather than solution...
    CommentQuote
  • hi denharsh , you can go for prateek wisteria , u will get it in 4000 AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supreetlucky
    hi denharsh , you can go for prateek wisteria , u will get it in 4000 AI.

Why you are misleading by putting incorrect figures in every thread?
    CommentQuote
  • @Cookie
    Since you are here...Can I have your valuable opinion too? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Below is the comment by some member on LC , we all can see if fresh units are available at 4000 , just imagine for re-sale

Finally closed a deal yesterday. 2375 sqft , tower A.

4000 bsp + other charges..
    patience has paid off...i was looking around for last few months and sensed that the prices were softening up..so decided to wait and watch...
    CommentQuote
    @Cookie
    Since you are here...Can I have your valuable opinion too? :)

Parateek Laurel
    Prateek wisteria
    Sunshine Helios
    Sunworld Vanalika
    Pruvanchal Royal City
    3C Projects.
    CommentQuote
  • @Cookie
    Thanks for your valuable suggestion....
    Are they in particular order..or all are equally good..
    CommentQuote
    @Cookie
    Thanks for your valuable suggestion....
    Are they in particular order..or all are equally good..

Nope

They are not in order though Pruvanchal is best among All.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Nope

They are not in order though Pruvanchal is best among All.

This
    CommentQuote
    Parateek Laurel
    Prateek wisteria
    Sunshine Helios
    Sunworld Vanalika
    Pruvanchal Royal City
    3C Projects.

Cookie Bhai... Just a query about 3C as i m very close to finalizing one in Zing...

Everywhere i hear positive about 3C as a Builder. Their website shows only Commercial Executed Projects. Have they delivered any Residential Project to be able to assess the quality? All the Projects look promising though any executed Project will give more confidence.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Cookie Bhai... Just a query about 3C as i m very close to finalizing one in Zing...

Everywhere i hear positive about 3C as a Builder. Their website shows only Commercial Executed Projects. Have they delivered any Residential Project to be able to assess the quality? All the Projects look promising though any executed Project will give more confidence.

No Bro

only 3C LB 1st Phase has been delivered as far as residential project is concerned.
    CommentQuote
    No Bro

only 3C LB 1st Phase has been delivered as far as residential project is concerned.

Any idea why 3C is rated so highly then?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    Any idea why 3C is rated so highly then?

Good Marketing and Good Projects in Kitty. Moreover, Builder is financially Sound.
    Ireo, M3M, Homestead etc in Gurgaon are also rated High they have also delivered zero project.
    CommentQuote