Hi members,

Loads of ongoing and upcoming projects is there in Noida RE market. Most of the new members and existing members always comparing 2 or more projects of Noida before buying.

So why not we should rate all the projects as per our knowledge for a particular project.

There is certain parameters, which we can rate and disscuss.

1. Project Name
2. Builder Reputation
3. Location
4. Design & Layout
5. Loading & Open Area
6. Cost as compared to other projects in viscinity
7. Quality of Construction
8. Architect & Contractors
9. Amenities & Specification
10. Miscellaneous.

Members you can rate any Noida project by giving star:

5 Star = Excellent, 4 Star = Very Good, 3 Star = Good, 2 Star = OK, 1 Star = Bad.

Plz add if any thing is missing.

Thanks.
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LOGIX BLOSSOM COUNTY , SECTOR 137 - 4 Star ****
    CommentQuote
  • Sir ji,

everyone here has strong attachment for their investment. Do not expect people to be fare in these ratings.

puls, brokers ka dhandha jahan chalta he, woi unke liye 2 star ho jata he.

Originally Posted by Minisec
    Hi members,

Loads of ongoing and upcoming projects is there in Noida RE market. Most of the new members and existing members always comparing 2 or more projects of Noida before buying.

So why not we should rate all the projects as per our knowledge for a particular project.

1. Project Name
    2. Builder Reputation
    3. Location
    4. Design & Layout
    5. Loading & Open Area
    10. Miscellaneous.

5 Star = Excellent, 4 Star = Very Good, 3 Star = Good, 2 Star = OK, 1 Star = Bad.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Sir ji,

everyone here has strong attachment for their investment. Do not expect people to be fare in these ratings.

puls, brokers ka dhandha jahan chalta he, woi unke liye 2 star ho jata he.

Yahi to problems hai hum Indians mein... Sach bolna nahi chahte aur phir kahte hain Corruption khatam karo.

Overall critics rating will be more important. I don't beleive one is having investment in every projects of Noida. You are free to give rating of other projects, where you don't have any investment. Rating either will be in star or in short description.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Minisec
    Yahi to problems hai hum Indians mein... Sach bolna nahi chahte aur phir kahte hain Corruption khatam karo.

Overall critics rating will be more important. I don't beleive one is having investment in every projects of Noida. You are free to give rating of other projects, where you don't have any investment. Rating either will be in star or in short description.

Sir

Aap bhi toh kuch reviews and rating do....

I give Pruvanchal the highest rating in sector-137 in all the parameters..
    Mahagun Moderne and Helios Sunshine in sector-7X.
    CommentQuote

Ha ha ha ha ha, well said!! But it is not really related to sach bolna ya RE. We Indians generally do not like to give our feedbacks without any vested interests.

Try finding feedback of various societies around 10yrs old in Noida in google, and you will be surprised. Even though thousands are living or have lived but no one gives proper feedback. Similarly with restaurants, local shops, automobile dealers etc. Whereas I know in Europe and I think in US as well, people are really very expressive where they share their experiences with and for others.
    Perhaps here people are majority investors, and they have no real interest in this as long as the money grows. Would be happy to be proved wrong!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sir

Aap bhi toh kuch reviews and rating do....

I give Pruvanchal the highest rating in sector-137 in all the parameters..
    Mahagun Moderne and Helios Sunshine in sector-7X.

Cookie bhai mai itna expert nahi hoon ki rating de sakoon. Phir galat rating dekar logon ko gumrah karke kya faida.

I agree with your rating for Purvanchal, MM & SSH. What about Paras Tierea & 3C's Zing.
    CommentQuote
  • I think people can provide facts such as when purchase date, current rate, date of possession, issues they face in the project, positive of their project and let the readers form their opionions. I would welcome any opinion of senior members in the form. BlessU Ji was leading such effort in Gurgaon forum
    CommentQuote
    Cookie bhai mai itna expert nahi hoon ki rating de sakoon. Phir galat rating dekar logon ko gumrah karke kya faida.

I agree with your rating for Purvanchal, MM & SSH. What about Paras Tierea & 3C's Zing.

Paras tiera scores high on all parameters but scores poor on layout.
    3C zing is second best in sector-168 and 137 combined after Pruvanchal.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine helios best in 7X sector
    Mahagun morderne 4 stars
    Amarpali silicon city 2.5 stars
    Sethi max royal 3 stars
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Paras tiera scores high on all parameters but scores poor on layout.
    3C zing is second best in sector-168 and 137 combined after Pruvanchal.

Cookie Bhai, any disclosures. It will be good to know where veterans of this forum have invested?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BhaiJaan
    Cookie Bhai, any disclosures. It will be good to know where veterans of this forum have invested?

BhaiJaan

:)

at least not in those projects which I have named.
    CommentQuote
  • I myself was looking for a self use homes in Noida 7x sectors and I think the classification category you mentioned does not exactly fit here. There can only be two categories, Poor and Very Poor. You can not really have a peaceful buying from beginning to end here in any of these projects.
    I can share some of my observations, since I have sneaked into almost all buildings, some officially and some unofficially, and have been reading their individual threads last few days :D
    For almost all projects, Delivery timelines have exceeded original commitment and no guaranteed future commitments, something that is most vital element for end users.
    Sunshine location and slip road to reach there is really poor. If rumors to be believed and metro indeed reaches Sec-78 (next 5 to 10 yrs), that could be very difficult living there. Since it is a small project, it has its own limitations.
    Moderne is so mess and crowded. If you take a walk inside the campus, you will know what I feel. And these are not just 5-8 floors apartments.
    Max royal is similarly mess. I wonder if sunlight/air flow can come in the flats.
    For aditya, Indirapuram flats status show something about their quality and maintenance.
    Layout and status of Supertech really needs no comments.
    Nothing to be said of Sec-75 projects. It is almost suicide-like to buy in Sec-75.
    Prateek was such a hope, but it has turned Wisteria into pigeon-hole. And living along side North-Eye whose construction would continue for next 10 yrs could be bad experience.
    And less said about Amrapali, more it is !!
    However, having said that, almost all projects are equal with "19-20 difference". So, almost all these projects have some units which are better than the rest, for whose prices are too high.
    CommentQuote
    Hi members,

1. Project Name
    2. Builder Reputation
    3. Location
    4. Design & Layout
    5. Loading & Open Area
    10. Miscellaneous.

Thanks.

Good initiative but instead of any points which are not cold facts should be removed and some new ones added. Points should be
    1. Project Name
    2. Builder Past projects
    3. Location
    4. project start date/month
    5. Loading
    6. Price in fresh
    7. Total no of flats
    8. Total area of project
    9. Lifts per flat in towers

Any other point can be added which does not vary based on people's perception. State the facts and let the people decide for themselves what their ratings are.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish22
    Good initiative but instead of any points which are not cold facts should be removed and some new ones added. Points should be
    1. Project Name
    2. Builder Past projects
    3. Location
    4. project start date/month
    5. Loading
    6. Price in fresh
    7. Total no of flats
    8. Total area of project
    9. Lifts per flat in towers

Any other point can be added which does not vary based on people's perception. State the facts and let the people decide for themselves what their ratings are.

Good points. Will ask cookie bhai to add some points from your post.
    CommentQuote
  • Very Strange Thread, knowing the fact that Majority Projects in Noida region are nearing completion within next 2 years.

This is the worst time for an Investor or Even End user to enter, knowing the present state of RE in this region.

Moreover, its now evident, clear and very obvious that nearly all such projects in Noida offer very poor standards of living due to Highest Density in NCR. So even if 5 Projects become Ready for possession, their prices will not zoom, as 10-20 more are waiting to be ready within couple of months.

Almost all Projects are same and what will separate the Boys from Men, will be Overall maintenance with 50% occupancy.

Thats still a Long way to go.

Judging or comparing projects at this moment is not only irrelevant but also can misguide many people.

Its known that a Flat society is judged at following stages:

1. Pre Launch - Brand Value of Builder and location of Project

2. Launch - Investor sentiment towards Builder

3. 30% Completion - Pace of Construction, Brand Value and Marketing ( Time for Short Term Investors to Exit)

4. Anything more than 50% payment done, is getting late for Investor and its time to make an Exit.

5. 100% Complete - Ground Level Comparison...Brand Value, Marketing, Investor Sentiment and Even Location takes a Back seat
    Its already Late for Investor to Exit.
    Buyers of any property with 70% payment done are majority End users, Dealing with them is toughest.

TIME TO COMPARE PROJECTS WILL BE WHEN 100% PAYMENT DONE

In Noida, thats the Time to Enter for End user-- Lazy investor who missed the Station to EXIT, will be waiting to exit, as the moment registry is done in his name, his investment is now less in demand, in present conditions of Obscene Oversupply
    CommentQuote