Last updated: July 26 2012
6 | Posts
5286 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartment rate in Sector-93/ Expressway. Supertech Emerald Court

Hi All,

I recently joined this forum and found this to be a great resource - many thanks to the moderators.

I am planning to purchase an apartment in Noida and have zeroed in on Supertech Emerald Court in Sector 93/Expressway.
    1. The brokers are quoting around Rs.4000-Rs.4300/sft (70L - 75L) for non-park facing flats. This seems to be inflated - I overheard one of the brokers talking on the cell that they are keeping a buffer of 3 L over what the landlord is expecting. Are these rates reasonable?
    2. What are the possible hidden charges? I believe there is an ownership transfer charge - how much would that be? Other charges I need to be aware of (other than registration fee of course).
    3. Any comments about the constuction quality? I have seen that the apmts I have seen have seepage atleast in one room. Is that common?

I am buying property for the first time - hence would greatly apprecite any advice

regards,
    Vamsi.

Re : Apartment rate in Sector-93/ Expressway. Supertech Emerald Court

Originally posted by vamsiappin View Post
    Hi All,

I recently joined this forum and found this to be a great resource - many thanks to the moderators.

I am planning to purchase an apartment in Noida and have zeroed in on Supertech Emerald Court in Sector 93/Expressway.
    1. The brokers are quoting around Rs.4000-Rs.4300/sft (70L - 75L) for non-park facing flats. This seems to be inflated - I overheard one of the brokers talking on the cell that they are keeping a buffer of 3 L over what the landlord is expecting. Are these rates reasonable?
    2. What are the possible hidden charges? I believe there is an ownership transfer charge - how much would that be? Other charges I need to be aware of (other than registration fee of course).
    3. Any comments about the constuction quality? I have seen that the apmts I have seen have seepage atleast in one room. Is that common?

I am buying property for the first time - hence would greatly apprecite any advice

regards,
    Vamsi.
    I also visited the compound last week, company is asking around 92 lakh in bluestone around 1600 sq ft...VERY HIGH!

4000 psf is a good price for a constucted ready to move in house.

Comment

Ms

Hey m also new to this forum. I am planning to buy property in aster tower of supertech emerald court. Asking price is 85 lakhs. The location is good as it is pool and park facing. But dunno whether the price is ok and are there any chances of price increase. Also, i wanna know which place is better for investment noida or indirapuram. Please help. It wud be highly appreciated.

Comment

Beware...the quality of Supertech is quite pathetic...moreover almost 80% is vacant as most of the apartments are still unsold or brought by invester.

Comment

Originally posted by AnupamKhurana View Post
          Beware...the quality of Supertech is quite pathetic...moreover almost 80% is vacant as most of the apartments are still unsold or brought by invester.
          I agree here with anupam.........
          emarald court is a project which is much delayed and not of good quality.
          one of my collegue brought and he is complaining....
          I have been there in the compound but found that it is exactly opposite of city park and also the internal surroudings are good.

Comment

Originally posted by pramad View Post
            I agree here with anupam.........
            emarald court is a project which is much delayed and not of good quality.
            one of my collegue brought and he is complaining....
            I have been there in the compound but found that it is exactly opposite of city park and also the internal surroudings are good.
            So Pramad is it good or bad?

Anyways the project was delayed by 3 Years and is still under constructon...

Comment

Most of the issues have been sorted out and the property is in good shape with more than 50% occupancy. Club and all other facilities are also operational. Issues between builder and society continue like in any other place.

Overall maintenance is also good and charges are the same as any other society like ATS, Silver or Eldeco at 1.5 per sft. Current rate for resale is around 6000 per sft while the builder is selling his leftover inventory at 6500+.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X