Hi Experts,

I looking for a decent 3 BHK unit from end-use prospective in Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

Requirements: lower floor unit preferably between 3rd-8th floor (nothing above 12th floor as my parents vl stay with me), Good builder, possession time: ~2-3 years, preferred payment plan:50+50. Budget is typically 60-75 Lakh.

Some of the projects I am looking at currently include:-
Lotus Zing, Paras Tierea, Paras Seasons, Paramount Floorville, Gulshan Ikebanna.

I am open for resale unit as well but considering the price of ~5200 in expressway, the initial loading would be very high ( at ~70/80%) which will not be convenient.

Please suggest a good option considering the above. Thanks.

Br//
Shivam
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you want for yourselves than check Akriti Shantiniketan. But you have to talk to their promoters only as they are not selling through brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Akriti Shantiniketan

Thanks for recmmending shantiniketan. Vl check the details and payment plan & construction status on this project. However, at first go, I see a CLP plan on their website for which I assume loading would be high. ( > 60%)
    CommentQuote
  • u can check PRP in 137.. not sure if floors are available.
    CommentQuote
  • Prp

Thanks for your reply Manish. I shortlisted PRP, however, no good floors available over there and the payment plan does not offer any 50+50 type configuration. So even if a good unit is available, I will end up paying ~75% rite now on a fresh booking which I will not prefer.

Major checkpoints for me include:-

Lower Floor option availability
    50+50 type payment plan
    possession in next 2-3 years time period.

BR//
    Shivam
    CommentQuote
  • Why don u try resale in jaypee kosmos, klassic or kasa isles..
    There u may get it well within ur buxget..in resale..
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee

Thanks for response Pawan. You are right. Inface the possession time in Jaypee alongwith offered rates are quite suitable.

But, I plan to stay away from Jaypee considering the delays in possession and the time Jaypee will take to establish the big 1100 acre township over there. By the time, the township is completely ready (which under this speed may take another 5 years or more), the unit will not be a RTM despite of possession.

Since I am new entrant to Noida market, I may have studied Jaypee in different way. Please do correct me if you have other views... !!! Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Though ur points sound valid I wud recomend u to visit it once..

Look into the areas arounfld kosmos, klassic and kasa isles..

Loking at the current pace of work.. it should not take more than 2 year to finish the entire strech.. kosmos n klassic will be fully delivered in 1 year time frame.. kasa will take 2 years.. krescent may take 2.5 to 3 years.. there is no ppanned construction activity after these projects.. it would be a safe bet for a time frame of 2 to 3 years..
    Since I hv invested there for end use.. I would immediately shift as soon ss possession given to save my rent cost..

Rest is up to u decide what suits u most..

Originally Posted by eshiaga
    Thanks for response Pawan. You are right. Inface the possession time in Jaypee alongwith offered rates are quite suitable.

But, I plan to stay away from Jaypee considering the delays in possession and the time Jaypee will take to establish the big 1100 acre township over there. By the time, the township is completely ready (which under this speed may take another 5 years or more), the unit will not be a RTM despite of possession.

Since I am new entrant to Noida market, I may have studied Jaypee in different way. Please do correct me if you have other views... !!! Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I take your point here Pawan... Though my apprehensions with this project remain right now, I will visit and study the projects and come back to you with my observations...
    CommentQuote
  • Btw, I got a call from broker which offered a 3 BHK unit (1410 sq ft) in Tower-27 ( above 8th floor) in Paras Tierea under 50+50 payment plan @4990 AI. At first look, this seems to be most relevant deal right now although I dint like the layout plan of 1410 unit that much.
    Hows the project and the deal ?

Also checked with builder which is offering at rate of 5300 BSP with units available in T-25/26 only on high floors and hence not suitable.
    CommentQuote
  • Ready to Move 2-3 bedroom in Noida

Hi,

I am looking for 2/3 bedroom flat in Noida. It has to be in a ready top move condition, I am OK with a resale or buying from builder.

My budget is upto Rs. 70 lacs. Place has to be either near City center/ express way.

Please suggest if you have any ideas.

Bharat
    CommentQuote
  • Try exotica fresco in sec 137. They also offering 50:50 plan. Possession hopefully by next year end. Fyi I have 2bhk unit in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Sikka Kaamna Greens in Sec. 143. Its a good one.
    CommentQuote
  • try Logix Blossom County... possession will be start happening next year... plus points would only be big green space and society/ flat layout... they have 50:50 plan... bought it myself... cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by daddycool
    If you want for yourselves than check Akriti Shantiniketan. But you have to talk to their promoters only as they are not selling through brokers.

Thanks for your advice daddycool. I visited the site and overall liked the project as a whole.

I am being offered a 3 BHK unit (1560 sq. ft.) at price of 5000-AI in resale by a broker who says it will directly through builder. No transfer charges involved. How is the rate and this kind of resale kahaani? In fresh I see builder offering @5400 BSP.

I am also confused over which unit I should go for ??? a 3BHK+2T unit (1560) facing the FNG or a 3BHK+3T unit(1750) facing FNG and Expressway both. 1750 unit will be expressway facing only I buy top floors above 14th which might be problematic as my parents will stay here.
    CommentQuote
  • Its all on funds available. But to me 1762 (3B+3T) units are better. May be b'se I myself have booked into it.... But 1560 are also nice. The price of Rs.5000/-is very good if it is all inclusive. FNG side or Expressway both are almost same so I can't comment on that as it is individual choice but Exp way looks better to me. With 3 lifts to a tower, movability will not be a problem though for my mother shake I booked on 3rd floor. But that was 1 year back. I am not sure about availability now.
    CommentQuote