I am trying to sell my apartment in Noida. As expected I am not getting any buyer who is ready to pay all white. Are there buyers with integrity in the market or everybody is just bent on channelizing their black money into Real estate by dishonest means. Mine is a hot property and people are ready to offer the price but they want a black component.I am ready to lower the prices than market rate to get a white deal.Its ironical I get 10 buyers at a high price with black component but not even 1 at the lower price with white money.

Its just a hypothetical question. Are there no honest buyers in India ?
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is lollz. When people search for white deal to buy, you are not getting white buyers. There are many like me searching for white deal. Lets get in touch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by terminator
    I am trying to sell my apartment in Noida. As expected I am not getting any buyer who is ready to pay all white. Are there buyers with integrity in the market or everybody is just bent on channelizing their black money into Real estate by dishonest means. Mine is a hot property and people are ready to offer the price but they want a black component.I am ready to lower the prices than market rate to get a white deal.Its ironical I get 10 buyers at a high price with black component but not even 1 at the lower price with white money.

I dont think that can be generalized. There are many buyers who are looking for high/full white. I was looking for max white when i bought in Lotus Zing last month, but dint get any.

"As expected I am not getting any buyer who is ready to pay all white". Why were you expecting that way?
    CommentQuote
    Mine is a hot property and people are ready to offer the price but they want a black component.I am ready to lower the prices than market rate to get a white deal.

R u serious???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    I dont think that can be generalized. There are many buyers who are looking for high/full white. I was looking for max white when i bought in Lotus Zing last month, but dint get any.

"As expected I am not getting any buyer who is ready to pay all white". Why were you expecting that way?

This expectation was set by brokers and friends who had done resale deals
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    R u serious???

what makes you think i am not serious ?
    CommentQuote
  • There are honest buyers and sellers. You cannot generalise in toto.
    .But when you have purchased a flat with cash component,you then get into a vicious circle and are forced to take cash while selling to reduce Capital gains tax.
    In Pune I have seen several transactions fully by cheque and many like to get full cheque payment as it keeps their tax record clean.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    There are honest buyers and sellers. You cannot generalise in toto.
    .But when you have purchased a flat with cash component,you then get into a vicious circle and are forced to take cash while selling to reduce Capital gains tax.
    In Pune I have seen several transactions fully by cheque and many like to get full cheque payment as it keeps their tax record clean.

maybe just my bad luck that I am unable to find a buyer with white money...

i have purchased my flat in all white and i am ready to pay capital gains that is why i want a white deal...my intention is not to defraud the system to avoid capital gains tax..

I came close to finalizing the deal 5-6 times...then when the amount was finalized, I offered 4 lakhs lower for a total white deal but still the buyers did not agree...
    CommentQuote
  • ""I came close to finalizing the deal 5-6 times...then when the amount was finalized, I offered 4 lakhs lower for a total white deal but still the buyers did not agree""
    Sometimes buyers may have their own problems in explaining the source of income fully and they want to give some cash.You have to be practical sometimes.Though I am totally against cash dealings in any way.but at times you fall into the way the system operates.
    Well you have to decide....You cannot change the system single handedly.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you share the details of your unit like Project,size,floor etc?
    Originally Posted by terminator

CommentQuote
    I came close to finalizing the deal 5-6 times...then when the amount was finalized, I offered 4 lakhs lower for a total white deal but still the buyers did not agree...

Is this a RTM property? If yes, then it is quite possible as Registration charges are dependent on the White amount. If it is UC Property, then this is beyond imagination...
    CommentQuote
    what makes you think i am not serious ?

The fact that your first post suggests your expectations are totally opposite the normal expectations.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm resale Without Black Money .........impossible only possible in scenarios

a) You take Less money than market price.............. Due to ExtrA tax pain don white or due to extra stamp duty paid by buyer

b) please ask a CA before selling the peoperty as there is short term gains and capital gains to worry about ......
    CommentQuote
  • All white deal

Hi,

I am looking for a all white deal in noida for my end use. Can you share the details of the unit you are trying to sell.

Br//
    Shivam
    CommentQuote
  • ""I am looking for a all white deal in noida for my end use. Can you share the details of the unit you are trying to sell""
    Well there you have a potential customer.There will be people who want all white deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is your property located ? My friend is looking for a seller who can deal in 100% white.
    CommentQuote