Hi! Guys

I booked a flat in Amrapali zodiac.Can we form a group with all the people who have booked flats in Zodiac.
I heard work has already started at site.Do anybody have any information on this?
Read more
360 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Have you seen the condition of tower-S of Amrapali Zodiac where possession has been offered?
    what if I show the pics? will you take your personal comments back ?

Dear Cookie Sir and all other people who seriously believe that Amrapali is the worst builder, firstly I presume that whatever you are saying about Amrapali is true. Then what do you want from the existing as well as new buyers:

1. Do you want us to sell Amrapali project at 4500 psf and buy Prateek at 5500 psf at same location??

As an investor you yourself are, doesnt this sound like a disaster investment to do?

As an end user, dont you think paying approx 10 lakh rupees by a middle class buyer for same location and buying a new house of same size is a bit too much. Rather cant I do the interior from the same money and convert it into a Prateek?

2. Do you want Amrapali buyers (those who are already invested) to not mention anything good about the project on this forum or not discuss about the positives as well as the negatives on this forum?

3. Should Amrapali investors be banned from this forum?

4. If a person is satisfied with his investment in Amrapali, should he be sent to Mental Asylum

5. If 3 years back due to financial constraints someone booked Amrapali since it was cheaper and offered corporate deals with furnished apartments and the investors and end users saw value in it, should he be sent back to school because his fundamentals are completely wrong.

In some other forum some senior member replied to the post that it is the builder who is criticized and not the person buying it. But from all the posts I read, it seems as if this is just a forum to ridicule the buyers of Amrapali that what a horrendous mistake they have made by investing in Amrapali (which even I believe is not true coz at the end you get what you pay).

The problem in this forum is rather than the buyers together discussing the positives & negatives of the project, there are only people who are not invested in Amrapali having opinions regarding the project. In fact even I should not write in this forum coz I am invested in Silicon city and not Zodiac and I seriously have not clue regarding the nitigrities of the project. Each project from same builder is also different. Unihomes and UGCC cannot be compared even though they are from same builder. Thereby each Amrapali project is different.

Thus all the senior members to do the Amrapali bashing at a common forum like " Amrapali- fav whipping boy" and other similar forums rather than in a project forum where one has to discuss so many other things.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arsenal.arun
    Dear Cookie Sir and all other people who seriously believe that Amrapali is the worst builder, firstly I presume that whatever you are saying about Amrapali is true. Then what do you want from the existing as well as new buyers:

1. Do you want us to sell Amrapali project at 4500 psf and buy Prateek at 5500 psf at same location??

As an investor you yourself are, doesnt this sound like a disaster investment to do?

As an end user, dont you think paying approx 10 lakh rupees by a middle class buyer for same location and buying a new house of same size is a bit too much. Rather cant I do the interior from the same money and convert it into a Prateek?

2. Do you want Amrapali buyers (those who are already invested) to not mention anything good about the project on this forum or not discuss about the positives as well as the negatives on this forum?

4. If a person is satisfied with his investment in Amrapali, should he be sent to Mental Asylum

5. If 3 years back due to financial constraints someone booked Amrapali since it was cheaper and offered corporate deals with furnished apartments and the investors and end users saw value in it, should he be sent back to school because his fundamentals are completely wrong.

In some other forum some senior member replied to the post that it is the builder who is criticized and not the person buying it. But from all the posts I read, it seems as if this is just a forum to ridicule the buyers of Amrapali that what a horrendous mistake they have made by investing in Amrapali (which even I believe is not true coz at the end you get what you pay).

The problem in this forum is rather than the buyers together discussing the positives & negatives of the project, there are only people who are not invested in Amrapali having opinions regarding the project. In fact even I should not write in this forum coz I am invested in Silicon city and not Zodiac and I seriously have not clue regarding the nitigrities of the project. Each project from same builder is also different. Unihomes and UGCC cannot be compared even though they are from same builder. Thereby each Amrapali project is different.

Thus all the senior members to do the Amrapali bashing at a common forum like " Amrapali- fav whipping boy" and other similar forums rather than in a project forum where one has to discuss so many other things.

Sorry

I didn't mean to hurt anyone and shared my POV. In fact you are also saying the same thing in other way.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote

Arun,
    Understandably, your 'arsenal' quotient is high, logically it shd be so, since u r a customer of a product that many ppl bash/reject/ridicule.
    Rather than getting into a debate, I wish to highlight only 1 line in your post. I have marked it in blue above -

When we criticise a project it's the builder we blame AND send a warning note to prospective buyers as to what they might inherit (poor quality, delayed possession etc etc) if they put in their money in such projects.

Personally I too wish that builders like AP atleast understands their customers plight and SERIOUSLY tries to change their performance.

Its sheer frustration when I see that most of their project locations (PE, SC, HG, Sap. etc) are so damn good !

Imagine what these projects worth would be if they had been carried out professionally ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Arun,
    Understandably, your 'arsenal' quotient is high, logically it shd be so, since u r a customer of a product that many ppl bash/reject/ridicule.
    Rather than getting into a debate, I wish to highlight only 1 line in your post. I have marked it in blue above -

When we criticise a project it's the builder we blame AND send a warning note to prospective buyers as to what they might inherit (poor quality, delayed possession etc etc) if they put in their money in such projects.

Personally I too wish that builders like AP atleast understands their customers plight and SERIOUSLY tries to change their performance.

Its sheer frustration when I see that most of their project locations (PE, SC, HG, Sap. etc) are so damn good !

Imagine what these projects worth would be if they had been carried out professionally ??

If that is the case then where will the person discuss the product itself??

Take for example the Helios forum, people are able to discuss so many things regarding the project, both positives and negatives (proabably first time builder and no pichle janam ke paap) whereas here once you say something positive about the Amrpali project, 10 people come and negate it. At the end the poor writer has to just stop or go on defending (which never ends) like mr Sanjeev Chaudhri in Amrapali Platinum. What about the actual issues which needs to be discussed like Tower progress, payment schedules, size increase, delay payments, Delivery schedules, interior options, club house amenities etc. etc. Thus I believe all the caution for new buyers should be done in builder specific forum and not project specific forum.. Also each person for that matter builder and project is different, so generalizing leads to dangerous results.

And ofcourse I am high on Arsenal after qualifying for the Champions league.:D
    CommentQuote

Take for example the Helios forum, people are able to discuss so many things regarding the project, both positives and negatives (proabably first time builder and no pichle janam ke paap) whereas here once you say something positive about the Amrpali project, 10 people come and negate it. At the end the poor writer has to just stop or go on defending (which never ends) like mr Sanjeev Chaudhri in Amrapali Platinum. What about the actual issues which needs to be discussed like Tower progress, payment schedules, size increase, delay payments, Delivery schedules, interior options, club house amenities etc. etc. Thus I believe all the caution for new buyers should be done in builder specific forum and not project specific forum.. Also each person for that matter builder and project is different, so generalizing leads to dangerous results.

Congo on qualifying in CL :D

Reg. other points - agree, word by word.

BTW - Every time I visit 7x region, I just envy the location of PE, SC. Wish Prateek had bagged a location like this !

Which AP project have u booked in ? as investment or end-user ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Congo on qualifying in CL :D

Reg. other points - agree, word by word.

BTW - Every time I visit 7x region, I just envy the location of PE, SC. Wish Prateek had bagged a location like this !

Which AP project have u booked in ? as investment or end-user ?

I am invested in Amrapali Silicon City 950 Sq ft (2bhk). Purchased in Jun-2010
    I and my wife were working in Noida then and bought for end use.

But now both are in Gurgaon, 950 sq ft seems small (but could not have afforded more at that time), so dont know what to do. Whether to live in Noida and commute or try to save some money to buy in Gurgaon by selling off in Noida. Not yet decided.
    CommentQuote
    I am invested in Amrapali Silicon City 950 Sq ft (2bhk). Purchased in Jun-2010
    I and my wife were working in Noida then and bought for end use.

But now both are in Gurgaon, 950 sq ft seems small (but could not have afforded more at that time), so dont know what to do. Whether to live in Noida and commute or try to save some money to buy in Gurgaon by selling off in Noida. Not yet decided.

Ok. I personally feel home shd be close to the lady's workplace. Afterall, her home-work :D needs to be completed everyday ! when will she get time if she spends 2 hrs on road ?
    GGN is too costly, can wife not look for transfer/new job in and around noida/NEW ? That's the best - my pov.
    CommentQuote

Arun,

I understand your point. It was me only who had written that builders, and not buyers, are judged.

You are correct when you say that repeated bashing on builder reputation hinders useful discussion. Not every buyer can be an emotionless machine.

You would have seen how me and few others praised Amrapali for finishing of Sapphire, Zodiac and Eden Park, even as we criticised the same builder for Platinum. I have also compared Zodiac favourably against LP purely for speedy possession.

About repeated criticism, it happens for several builders in multiple threads. Not to say that I advocate it though. But one has to deal with it. No Japee thread is complete without 20% posts talking about delays. No 3C thread can breathe without blames of hyped rates.

As a buyer, just see if there is anything constructive you can take from the criticism, and ignore the rest. I know it's easier preached than followed - i myself can't do that - but then I enjoy such fights coz I'm a born Argumentative Indian. Telling you just coz you got emotional.
    CommentQuote
    Have you seen the condition of tower-S of Amrapali Zodiac where possession has been offered?
    what if I show the pics? will you take your personal comments back ?

Cookie bhai, I showed you Amrapali Zodiac flat internal pics & you yourself applauded them too. Here is the link again if you dont remember them. These are from S tower only.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10835-amrapali-zodiac/page6?t=13197&page=6

Here is link to post where you mentioned "nice work from builder".

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/patna-real-estate/189-latest-re-news-bihar?p=60#post189

Aapne promise kiya tha ke aap unnecessary Amrapali ko kosna shuru nai karoge. But you started again.

Just fyi, There might lack of coomon facilites in Zodiac at the moment as they are under construction, but that doesnt mean that builder had done a bad work. If you want me to post pictures again, i can do it here too.

Stop promoting your one time bad experience with Amrapali here and there.

This is outer pic of S tower. Ab batao kahan se kuch kharab lag raha hai.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Approach to sector-120 is not good and 7X is much better than 119 and 120 sector.
    I dont know about fresh inventory but transfer has been stopped by builder for phase-1 since possession has been offered, Phase-ii has no such restriction. but buying art the rare of 5500+ in Prateek laurel I guess, doesn't make sense in that location or may be I am not aware of rates.

Eldeco in sector-119 is also near completion.
    sector-119 and 120 is very much in habitable stay though in future point of location is not promising.

I dont know on what parameters you rated "approach" to sector 119/120 "not good". I had been there last week only. Straight road from Noida city centre metro stn & distance is 5 Kms only. Only patch infront of Zodiac/Gaur Grandeur is getting constructed. Rest, whole road is there.

Even distance of 75-76 sectors from noida city centre comes to be 4-5 kms only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Arun,

I understand your point. It was me only who had written that builders, and not buyers, are judged.

You are correct when you say that repeated bashing on builder reputation hinders useful discussion. Not every buyer can be an emotionless machine.

You would have seen how me and few others praised Amrapali for finishing of Sapphire, Zodiac and Eden Park, even as we criticised the same builder for Platinum. I have also compared Zodiac favourably against LP purely for speedy possession.

About repeated criticism, it happens for several builders in multiple threads. Not to say that I advocate it though. But one has to deal with it. No Japee thread is complete without 20% posts talking about delays. No 3C thread can breathe without blames of hyped rates.

As a buyer, just see if there is anything constructive you can take from the criticism, and ignore the rest. I know it's easier preached than followed - i myself can't do that - but then I enjoy such fights coz I'm a born Argumentative Indian. Telling you just coz you got emotional.

Fatichar bhai,

In fact my post is not an emotional outburst, its a tired exhausted message.

Everyone even those invested in Amrapali know he is not the best builder, infact not even close... Lots of problems in
    quality, use of material and layout configuration, different sub contracts for different towers in same project without any common set of procedures which leads to same project having different looking buildings, this is one of the major drawbacks hardly discussed etc.

But that should come out in the form of project rather than generic statement which are of no use. In Silicon city forum I had posted a link regarding a meeting between NTPC and Amrapali giving lots of important info, latest layouts etc. But such things are never discussed, rather the same boring topic which goes like this

- start of discussion
    - I want to buy in Zodiac
    - Amrapali Zodiac resale is 5000 psf
    - Amrapali is a bad builder, poor quality resale rate is 4000 psf
    - go for some other project at 5200 psf
    - NO Amrapali is good, every one here is broker
    - You are an Amrapali broker
    - end of discussion.

This is of no value to investors or end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Arun,

Fatichar bhai,

I agree that highlighting -ve points of builder in its thread is a common practice on IREF. But from last few months (or years) few persons only bash about Amrapali builder. They just ignore even a single +ve point about it. Many new comers in this forum comes as a Advice seekers & they believe "Veteran Members" as seniors and trust their advice. Providing them wrong/incomplete feedback is wrong on the moral basis . Example:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=116426#post116426

Amrapali Zodiac possession for 4 towers already done, but here "Veteran Member" wrote it will get ready in next 6 months.

Such "Veteran Members" should put signature line " I am totally negatively biased about Amrapali".

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • In other words:

""No Japee thread is complete without 20% posts talking about delays. No 3C thread can breathe without blames of hyped rates."" Similarly No Amrapali thread can live without BASHING. :bab (59):Hahahahaha...:D

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Arun,

CommentQuote
  • Picture zoom kar ke dekho. Kahin crack lines hain, may be building will crak into 2 pcs. :bab (59):

Originally Posted by harry_7241
    Cookie bhai, I showed you Amrapali Zodiac flat internal pics & you yourself applauded them too. Here is the link again if you dont remember them. These are from S tower only.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10835-amrapali-zodiac/page6?t=13197&page=6

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/patna-real-estate/189-latest-re-news-bihar?p=60#post189

Aapne promise kiya tha ke aap unnecessary Amrapali ko kosna shuru nai karoge. But you started again.

Just fyi, There might lack of coomon facilites in Zodiac at the moment as they are under construction, but that doesnt mean that builder had done a bad work. If you want me to post pictures again, i can do it here too.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harry_7241

Well, Pic is always misleading.
    In the pic you can't see the finishing and also number pipes passing through the balcony one can't see in the pic.

Even if one post the pic platinum, it would look good. some has posted bathroom pics platinum too which was looking good.

I didn't make any comments about cracks but about finishing and various pipes passing through balconies and on walls.

There are Gaur,Eldeco,Prateek,Amrapali... why Amrapali resale rates are lowest? Platimun and Zodiac resale rates are almost same.
    CommentQuote