Hi! Guys

I booked a flat in Amrapali zodiac.Can we form a group with all the people who have booked flats in Zodiac.
I heard work has already started at site.Do anybody have any information on this?
Read more
361 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Same applies to BJP too, where the only thing they show in favour of modi is guj development but avoids/runs off when others attack them on Guj riots :D.
    So, a balanced view in life helps.

Reg zodiac, abhi to delivery chalu hua hai, actual test is AFTER ppl stay for 1-2 yrs......only then actual verdict can be given.

Period.

Thats true. But i never hide any misdeeds done by Amrapali in this project. Everywhere i am writing that Prateek has done a better job. So what is your point here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harry_7241
    Thats true. But i never hide any misdeeds done by Amrapali in this project. Everywhere i am writing that Prateek has done a better job. So what is your point here?

Already given my point above :D. Not VERY bullish abt prateek or any builder, as I said I would wait for 'time' to speak.

** I have read 2 bad reviews of prateek fedora -may be less than most other builders but still I am skeptical. Dont know how far they are true.

So wait and watch is my mantra ! :)

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
    Harry and others,

1. compared to projects in sec-119/120, projects in other noida sectors like 7x, expressway are better located - infra and connectivity wise.
    Do not compare 119/120, 7X with expressway. Now comparing to PL and PW:
    PL and PW both are equidistant from Hoshirpur Chowk or from Sai Baba Mandir or from City Centre Mertro. Rather PL is 50m near from Sai baba mandir sector 61. But PL is in the area of medium density and alrady habitat. Play school and Secondary schoo are already opeend in the sector. So location and Infra wise PL is better located. In future if the metro goes to Noida Extension and to Noida Expressway also the metro station will be nearer to PL rather than PW. In fitre FNG expressway will be nearer from PL

2. presence of LIG and EWS societies makes neighbourhood gentry mixed.
    Yes there are LIG and EWS societies. So at 500 m from PW you have village Sorkha.

3. Zodiac is quite below in terms of quality when compared to laurel.
    May be finshing of PL is better but the oveall quality of Zodiac is alos good. If you do not believe visit the Prateek Fedora and you can see seepage wall from the Triphala Park side in Sector 61. The seepage in the wall awas rectified one year back and it has again appeared. You can't put a single nail in the PF wall you will get 500gm of cement mixed with sand. This is not the case with Prateek with almost all builder. In Gaur grandeur also the finshing work is not good. So it is not correct to say Zodiac quality is below.
    It is as good as of the other builder with some +ve and withsome-ve.

PS: I do not own flat in Zodiac but have in PF

Are the above 3 points wrong ?

??

kkkk
    CommentQuote
  • Distance from Life Care Hospital Sec-61 to PL and PW.

See the google Map.

Distance from Life Care Hospital near to Sai Baba mandir To PL is 4.2 Km while it is 4.8 KM to PW.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • From city Centre metro PW is 5.8 KM while 6.0 KM from PL.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikram1978
    kkkk

Hello Vikram,

Thanks for your reply. But i would like to tell you that i dont have flat in Prateek Laurel but i have in Amrapali Zodiac. People in this forum unnecessary tarnish the image AZ by either writing about location (EWS/LIG flat), approach (single lane of 1 km), construction quality( pointing cracks but there are not as of now), comparing with PL & lot of other factors.

Thanks to highlight construction quality/approach of Prateek Fedora/ Prateek Wisteria. Now may be these guys can change their approach towards AZ.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikram1978
    kkkk

1. Who is talking of distance ???? the point was approach road and connectivity from main road. Pls check the difference in both these meanings.

2. when you reach PL by main road V/S when you reach PW by main road - village/lig/ews kaha pe dikhta hai aamne saamne ? Dont try to show google maps, we all have done our calculations long before putting in our money.

3. I have gone thru all negative feedback of prateek builder before drawing a conclusion. In fact that's one of the most imp things a person shd do. So far I hv recvd 2-3 negative feedbacks in P.Fedora. Do you even want me to count how many -ve comments we get for builders like AP, Supertech, aditya etc ?

Most important - I was discussing area and project in comparison to other area projects with cookie since he recently visited sec-120 projects like laurel and zodiac. So was comparing his analysis with mine, since I had done my homework sometime back in that area also.
    So, why are you jumping in between ???

Pls chill. Period.
    CommentQuote
  • Written by vikram1978 -

"PL and PW both are equidistant from Hoshirpur Chowk or from Sai Baba Mandir or from City Centre Mertro. Rather PL is 50m near from Sai baba mandir sector 61. But PL is in the area of medium density and alrady habitat. Play school and Secondary schoo are already opeend in the sector. So location and Infra wise PL is better located. In future if the metro goes to Noida Extension and to Noida Expressway also the metro station will be nearer to PL rather than PW. In fitre FNG expressway will be nearer from PL"

1. Mujhe roz sai baba mandir jana nahi hai - to mandir ka distance naap-ke kya karun ?

2. Wow secondary school opened ! Do you expect me to send my kid in THAT school ???
    Oh, sorry forgot - there r few existing societies there, the school came up there keeping them in mind.

3. Metro to NE - Even the first 5 project deloivery of NE will take 5 yrs from now, ppl are NOW talking of metro running there - ha ha ha.

4. Oh, as per approved routes, metro from sec-32 to expressway to have a stn at sec-78 also. I did not know that PL is nearer to sec-78 than PW( in sec-77)

Some how, I have a hunch that Vikram stays on rent in P.Fedora. :)
    CommentQuote
    Written by vikram1978 -

"PL and PW both are equidistant from Hoshirpur Chowk or from Sai Baba Mandir or from City Centre Mertro. Rather PL is 50m near from Sai baba mandir sector 61. But PL is in the area of medium density and alrady habitat. Play school and Secondary schoo are already opeend in the sector. So location and Infra wise PL is better located. In future if the metro goes to Noida Extension and to Noida Expressway also the metro station will be nearer to PL rather than PW. In fitre FNG expressway will be nearer from PL"

1. Mujhe roz sai baba mandir jana nahi hai - to mandir ka distance naap-ke kya karun ?

2. Wow secondary school opened ! Do you expect me to send my kid in THAT school ???
    Oh, sorry forgot - there r few existing societies there, the school came up there keeping them in mind.

3. Metro to NE - Even the first 5 project deloivery of NE will take 5 yrs from now, ppl are NOW talking of metro running there - ha ha ha.

4. Oh, as per approved routes, metro from sec-32 to expressway to have a stn at sec-78 also. I did not know that PL is nearer to sec-78 than PW( in sec-77)

Sir, Ab aap kitno ke saath ladoge on this forum?:D
    CommentQuote

So, why are you jumping in between ???

Pls chill. Period.

Aap bhi to is thread mai unnecessary jump kiye ho...Why you are asking this to others? It is a free forum.
    CommentQuote
  • I replied point by point - no fight, pure fact. :)

No unnecessary jumping bro, it was a healthy discussion happeningb/w me and someone. Jaise hi we talked of facts, karwa sach, people started taking personally.
    Finally, when it went to the extent where someone writes that proposed metro to expressway will be nearer to laurel than wisteria, maine decide kiya - bas aur nahi.:bab (45):

Ab to sirf healthy and sensible discussion/debate karna hai, no responding to hillarious and illogical posts.
    CommentQuote

Anyone who highlight misdeeds of Prateek is a liar. rofl. But anyone who wrote any misdeed by Amrapali is a saint. Bongsong, you have left Indian media behind you in biasing.:D
    CommentQuote
    I replied point by point - no fight, pure fact. :)

No unnecessary jumping bro, it was a healthy discussion happeningb/w me and someone. Jaise hi we talked of facts, karwa sach, people started taking personally.
    Finally, when it went to the extent where someone writes that proposed metro to expressway will be nearer to laurel than wisteria, maine decide kiya - bas aur nahi.:bab (45):

Ab to sirf healthy and sensible discussion/debate karna hai, no responding to hillarious and illogical posts.

You yourself doing illogical posts. Whenever, there is a new society proposed/ constructed, its distance is measured from a landmark which is Sai baba mandir in case of Sec 119/120/7x. Its not that everyone has to go there daily.

If everyone start taking home near to existing infrastructure like market/ metro/ etc. than Greater Noida/ Noida extension/ Sec-137/ expressway sectors never got sold. But its not this case. All people do not think of benefits of near future but benefits of long term.

You added text like "ha-ha-ha" & "rofl" into your posts. Now you are talking about sensible discussion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harry_7241
    You yourself doing illogical posts. Whenever, there is a new society proposed/ constructed, its distance is measured from a landmark which is Sai baba mandir in case of Sec 119/120/7x. Its not that everyone has to go there daily.

If everyone start taking home near to existing infrastructure like market/ metro/ etc. than Greater Noida/ Noida extension/ Sec-137/ expressway sectors never got sold. But its not this case. All people do not think of benefits of near future but benefits of long term.

You added text like "ha-ha-ha" & "rofl" into your posts. Now you are talking about sensible discussion?

Harry sahab,

sensible post aur batein karne ke liye muh fulake baithna padega kya ? If you have worked in corporate sector, have you seen how management guys discuss poor performance and terminates employees ? Is it by shouting or keeping a very serious face only ?

Anyways, no pt talking off the topic. samajhdaro ko ishara kafi hai. Bye.
    CommentQuote
    Harry sahab,

sensible post aur batein karne ke liye muh fulake baithna padega kya ? If you have worked in corporate sector, have you seen how management guys discuss poor performance and terminates employees ? Is it by shouting or keeping a very serious face only ?

Anyways, no pt talking off the topic. samajhdaro ko ishara kafi hai. Bye.

Bongsong,

I saw lot of guys like you in corporate culture. When they do something wrong, its ok but same done by any other is highlighted like a SIN. Similar things you are doing in this forum.

Again " Samjhadar ko ishara kaafi hai".

Regards
    CommentQuote