Amrapali Zodiac Amrapali Group Sector 120 Noida

Last updated: April 14 2017
380 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Zodiac Amrapali Group Sector 120 Noida

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    Possession ho gaya aur IREF pe koi discussion nahi? Can someone comment on quality?
    OC mil Gaya registry ho rate hain ya just tax saving gimmick.

Comment

Hi All,

I want to buy 1075 or 1100 sq ft flat in Zodiac, please let me know if anybody is interested.

Comment

Its a good society ... all RTM except 2-3 towers ... markets and schools at walking distance..quality of construction looks descent enough...
        The only concen is it looks lil dense from outside but I have heard flats are spacious...

Possession ho gaya aur IREF pe koi discussion nahi? Can someone comment on quality?
        Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Fatichar ji,

Kya Fayda discuss karke....
          Is forum pe to Amrapali forbidden he (even though have given possesion before Prateek Laurel)

Amrapali agar
          Time pe dega- quality kharab he
          Late dega- builder kharab he
          quality dega- Pan Oasis he... khud nahi kuch kar skta

Anyways not at all advocating Amrapali... (I myself am a sufferer in Silicon City... where God only knows wat the end product will be)

But Amrapali bashing has become monotonous... without any new set of arguments.. so I think people have decided better to keep mum then discuss the same things and get the same feedback from "so called" experts...

Comment

Its sad that people are not discussing good work done by Amrapali in Zodiac Project. No project in Noida launched with this project has handed over possession. Overall construction quality is above average and amrapali has improve a lot. I also have unit in Zodiac and got possession letter. Earlier, i was also doubtful about construction quality of amrapali after reading so many things on IREF. But now i can see that this project can compete with Gaur Grandeur/ Prateek Laurel in construction & other amenities.

Comment

Originally posted by harry_7241 View Post
              Its sad that people are not discussing good work done by Amrapali in Zodiac Project. No project in Noida launched with this project has handed over possession. Overall construction quality is above average and amrapali has improve a lot. I also have unit in Zodiac and got possession letter. Earlier, i was also doubtful about construction quality of amrapali after reading so many things on IREF. But now i can see that this project can compete with Gaur Grandeur/ Prateek Laurel in construction & other amenities.
              Harry Bhai please do not take otherwise.....I would request you to visit ready Flats in C,D & E towers of PL and you will be amaze to see the Quality of Construction along with Furnishing & POP work. Its Damm good. I have seen few photogaphs of 3-4 pipes in a open condition in Zodiac project. In regards to Zodiac the quality & layout is not at all comparable to any project .

Comment

Yes man totally agree with you, construction is happening at a good pace with right quality, hoping to get possession soon

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Badnaseeb View Post
                  Harry Bhai please do not take otherwise.....I would request you to visit ready Flats in C,D & E towers of PL and you will be amaze to see the Quality of Construction along with Furnishing & POP work. Its Damm good. I have seen few photogaphs of 3-4 pipes in a open condition in Zodiac project. In regards to Zodiac the quality & layout is not at all comparable to any project .
                  Bhai, Aap kaise construction ka difference sirf POP ki base par kar sakte ho? POP is very small thing. You cant judge construction quality on this parameter. There is only one external pipe. Rest all are hidden. Rest you can visit Zodiac yourself and see the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by harry_7241 View Post
                    Bhai, Aap kaise construction ka difference sirf POP ki base par kar sakte ho? POP is very small thing. You cant judge construction quality on this parameter. There is only one external pipe. Rest all are hidden. Rest you can visit Zodiac yourself and see the difference.
                    Its not correct.
                    Today I visited various sectors of Noida including sector-120. saw Prateek Laurel and Amraplai Zodiac both.
                    even a kid can tell the difference between both, remarkable difference.

There are 3-4 external lines and passing through balconies and 2 other open lines on other side of Building wall, I saw it in Tower-S to be precise where few guys have moved in.

Finishing is again "Amrapali Brand" kind of.. very poor.
                    Thanks

Comment

Everybody was appreciating quality in zodiac......

Did you visited down the buildings, near the lifts and common areas. How's the green area shaping up?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X